Deranged delusion to a level that I hadn't yet seen from Dylan Mulvaney until today

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged

He thinks he can get pregnant. Hopefully that link works. If not, Dylan posted a video saying he might be romantically attracted to women. This comes as a shock to his parents after he's spent years coming out as gay, then queer, then non-binary, and now trans. His dad says that he would like to see Dylan get a woman pregnant. Dylan tells his dad, "Oh no, no, no. She would be getting ME pregnant."

Are you there, God?

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
He is mentally ill.
I REALLY don't like him and I'd trust a fart after drinking Mexican tap water before I'd trust him around children, but it's incredibly sad to see him dive deeper and deeper into mental illness while the world cheers him on. Nobody in his circle will ever help him or tell him the truth.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I REALLY don't like him and I'd trust a fart after drinking Mexican tap water before I'd trust him around children, but it's incredibly sad to see him dive deeper and deeper into mental illness while the world cheers him on. Nobody in his circle will ever help him or tell him the truth.

It’s politically incorrect to speak the truth. That seems to be the priority above all these days.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
It’s politically incorrect to speak the truth. That seems to be the priority above all these days.
Transgenderism kills the soul. Ellen Page is the walking billboard for this. Look at her lifeless eyes.

FB_IMG_1685306392783.jpg

And listen to her extremely depressed voice and miserable demeanor.

Her eyes used to be bright and she was full of life and energy. This once beautiful girl is for all intents and purposes dead.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Transgenderism kills the soul. Ellen Page is the walking billboard for this. Look at her lifeless eyes.

View attachment 331671

Her eyes used to be bright and she was full of life and energy. This once beautiful girl is for all intents and purposes dead.
It’s very sad.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

He thinks he can get pregnant. Hopefully that link works. If not, Dylan posted a video saying he might be romantically attracted to women. This comes as a shock to his parents after he's spent years coming out as gay, then queer, then non-binary, and now trans. His dad says that he would like to see Dylan get a woman pregnant. Dylan tells his dad, "Oh no, no, no. She would be getting ME pregnant."

Are you there, God?
He might change everything possible, but carrying a child, nope.
He will never fully have that ability.
AND being men cannot handle that amount of pain, he wouldn't survive it anyway.

Wow.

But nothing surprises me much these days.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
He might change everything possible, but carrying a child, nope.
He will never fully have that ability.
AND being men cannot handle that amount of pain, he wouldn't survive it anyway.

Wow.

But nothing surprises me much these days.
Well yeah we don't have the pelvis for it. If someone tried shoving something the size of a baby through our smaller, fixed pelvis, it would shatter and likely lacerate arteries in the process. We definitely could not handle it. There is no surgery that can make this guy capable, you're absolutely right. For so many reasons it's just not possible.

BUT, having followed these insane people for a long time to learn exactly their level of delusion and beliefs, I know what he really means to say. He means that he can mimic a pregnancy and it will be "real", the same way they've been mimicking periods and claiming they're real. What he'll do is get a female partner (which by his definition can also mean a trans woman aka man). They'll decide to have a baby, and he'll become the "pregnant" one. What this means is they'll either adopt a baby or go the route of surrogacy. Probably surrogacy. He'll wear an appropriately sized pregnancy suit throughout the 9 months, mimicking being actually pregnant, and go to all the birthing classes and such for "affirmation."

Yes, they really do this, and this is absolutely what he really means.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Are you there, God?

For every one of God's truths .... satan has a lie.

God says ...... He made them male and female.

satan says .... you can be anything you want.

I look forward to the return of our Lord and He will end this mess ..... for eternity!!!! AMEN!!!
The world is becoming more wicked every day.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
For every one of God's truths .... satan has a lie.

God says ...... He made them male and female.

satan says .... you can be anything you want.

I look forward to the return of our Lord and He will end this mess ..... for eternity!!!! AMEN!!!
The world is becoming more wicked every day.
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus, come!

Reactions: eleos1954
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

View attachment 331671

She needs Jesus.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well yeah we don't have the pelvis for it. If someone tried shoving something the size of a baby through our smaller, fixed pelvis, it would shatter and likely lacerate arteries in the process. We definitely could not handle it. There is no surgery that can make this guy capable, you're absolutely right. For so many reasons it's just not possible.

BUT, having followed these insane people for a long time to learn exactly their level of delusion and beliefs, I know what he really means to say. He means that he can mimic a pregnancy and it will be "real", the same way they've been mimicking periods and claiming they're real. What he'll do is get a female partner (which by his definition can also mean a trans woman aka man). They'll decide to have a baby, and he'll become the "pregnant" one. What this means is they'll either adopt a baby or go the route of surrogacy. Probably surrogacy. He'll wear an appropriately sized pregnancy suit throughout the 9 months, mimicking being actually pregnant, and go to all the birthing classes and such for "affirmation."

Yes, they really do this, and this is absolutely what he really means.
:crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc:

Heavenly Saints pray for us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He needs to be locked up in an asylum next to the people who think they're Napoleon, or Hitler, or Satan. It won't happen, of course, but it should. On the other hand, maybe the Democratic Party will pull another massive election fraud, get Stumblin' Joe put back in the Oval Office, and the country will implode within a year.

If that happens, the Chinese will take over North America, and people like Mulvaney will cease to be a problem. The Chinese will simply take guys like Mulvaney out and shoot them---the same way they emptied all the asylums in China when the Communist Party took power. (shrug)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He needs to be locked up in an asylum next to the people who think they're Napoleon, or Hitler, or Satan. It won't happen, of course, but it should. On the other hand, maybe the Democratic Party will pull another massive election fraud, get Stumblin' Joe put back in the Oval Office, and the country will implode within a year.

If that happens, the Chinese will take over North America, and people like Mulvaney will cease to be a problem. The Chinese will simply take guys like Mulvaney out and shoot them---the same way they emptied all the asylums in China when the Communist Party took power. (shrug)
Don’t forger that whole donation organ thing they got going on there. They may shoot them, but it may before or after harvesting them… just got to be careful how you aim the gun.(You know what I mean).

• Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0