Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course the U.S. is not the intended target of Magog and this confederation of nations and peoples that
come down and attack Israel and Jerusalem.
But it is obvious that geo-political coalitions and alliances are already coalescing and that Russia is
forming strategic alliances with China and Iran.
I have often wondered as to how all the armies of the world will come together on the plain of Megiddo
to do battle - Armageddon.
Yes we are watching Bible prophecy unfolding before our eyes as we live.

3 And say, So says the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the chief ruler of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal.
4 And I will turn you back, and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed most perfectly, a great assembly with buckler and shield, all of them swordsmen;
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them, all of them with shield and helmet;
6 Gomer and all his bands; the house of Togarmah from the recesses of the north, and all his bands; and many peoples with you.
Ezekiel 38:
Take note of the nations and peoples gathered together against Israel - led by a Prince of a dominant
and powerful nation; Magog. - Russia? Turkey? and from the north.

Hi waggles,

Absolutely agreed!

In particular the Legislative branch has been extremely vocal over the "evils" committed by Russia
against the U.S.A.

I absolutely agree with that also, but...

I don't see it as being a particularly 'only democrat' position. Republicans are the ones known as 'hawks'. Rep. Graham (R S.C.) has been one of the most vocal concerning the 'evil Russian empire' schtick. So, I'm merely countering your point that all this talk against Russia that might rile them is necessarily a Democrat issue and that it is thus the Democrats who might be walking us into some military confrontation.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Waggles

Acts 2:38
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
So, I'm merely countering your point that all this talk against Russia that might rile them is necessarily a Democrat issue and that it is thus the Democrats who might be walking us into some military confrontation.
Yes the Republicans in their animosity to your independent President are quick to get into bed with
their natural opposition to gang up on a populist Administration committed to draining the swamp.
No wonder Republicans are fearful of Trump.

The Democrats have been loudest and most vociferous on Russia-gate because they need to get the spotlight off crooked Hillary and the corruption scandals concerning not only Hilary but also Bill and
the Hillary Foundation. I believe from watching Fox News there are several scandals involving the
Clintons and Russia. The sale of uranium to Russia in exchange for large donations to the Hilary
Foundation come to mind.

But don't take the OP headline too seriously. It is very tongue in cheek and I used it to get some bites.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Following the hysteria that passes for politics in Washington U.S.A. these days with
all the constant Russia bashing from the Democrats ...I
One wonders if the Democrats are really wanting to take on Russia and go to war
against Putin and his evil Russia?

But Russia is not some third world tiny nation that the U.S. can bully and invade.
Russia is the second most powerful nation militarily in the world, and has plenty of
nuclear warheads and missiles to deliver them from land and sea.

So why are the Democrats endangering the safety and security of the U.S.A.?
For war with Russia has the potential to be totally catastrophic.

Are we watching Bible prophecy unfolding before our very eyes?

Your statement is confusing to me. Trump clan lies much the time about Russian ties. Lies and lies and more lies. Then when caught, admit little bit, and lie lie lie more. Citizens should demand answers, should not matter who is in power. But for Trump worshipers, prefer watch country fail just so Trump can avoid telling truth. How can people put worship of Trump ahead of country? Very strange.

Upvote 0