Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Following the hysteria that passes for politics in Washington U.S.A. these days with
all the constant Russia bashing from the Democrats ...
One wonders if the Democrats are really wanting to take on Russia and go to war
against Putin and his evil Russia?

But Russia is not some third world tiny nation that the U.S. can bully and invade.
Russia is the second most powerful nation militarily in the world, and has plenty of
nuclear warheads and missiles to deliver them from land and sea.

So why are the Democrats endangering the safety and security of the U.S.A.?
For war with Russia has the potential to be totally catastrophic.

Are we watching Bible prophecy unfolding before our very eyes?

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Following the hysteria that passes for politics in Washington U.S.A. these days with

But Russia is not some third world tiny nation that the U.S. can bully and invade.
Russia is the second most powerful nation militarily in the world, and has plenty of

Could you post say three articles where actual in government Democrats call for a nuclear war with Russia. That would be a good place to start a discussion about it. As it is the only people who are talking about going to war would be...well you so far. :wave:
tulc(always likes links in support of these sort of assertions) :sorry:

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi waggles,

I'm curious what gives you the idea that the democrats and many others wanting to know exactly what went on between the Trump campaign and Russia, as being some ploy to go to war. The democrats and others aren't interested in any direct confrontation with Russia. They just want answers to what seem to be some fairly interesting questions.

As far as your words 'Russia bashing', if you've really been listening to all the sound bytes, there are plenty of republicans involved in the Russia bashing. They just aren't so agreed that their president was involved or are acting as they are because they sure don't want it found out that he was involved in colluding with Russia. Do you have any idea what such a finding would do to the Republican brand? Pretty much every legislator, in talking about the country of Russia, has not been particularly friendly towards them.

You can't be referring to the Senate sanctions bill as that was passed 98/2. Obviously a lot of republicans were on board with that decision.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Waggles

Acts 2:38
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech
and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Ezekiel 38:

Upvote 0

Waggles

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm curious what gives you the idea that the democrats and many others wanting to know exactly what went on between the Trump campaign and Russia, as being some ploy to go to war.
It is called unintended consequences.
Watch RT and get the Russian perspective. They are perceiving this as the drumbeats of war.
Particularly with the combination of sanctions, blocking gas supplies to the EU, NATO military
expansion right up to Russia's borders, installing a fascist anti-Russian government in Ukraine.
Russia sees the Democrats and the Washington swamp undermining any hope of a post cold war
detente.
Lack of cooperation in Syria could result in direct conflict between U.S. and Russian forces.
It only takes one match to light a fire.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech
and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Ezekiel 38:
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matt. 25: 31-46
tulc(if we're going to simply start posting our favorite verses) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is called unintended consequences.
Watch RT and get the Russian perspective. They are perceiving this as the drumbeats of war.
Particularly with the combination of sanctions, blocking gas supplies to the EU, NATO military
expansion right up to Russia's borders, installing a fascist anti-Russian government in Ukraine.
Russia sees the Democrats and the Washington swamp undermining any hope of a post cold war
detente.
Lack of cooperation in Syria could result in direct conflict between U.S. and Russian forces.
It only takes one match to light a fire.
So...you don't actually have any real Democrats involved in the government who are advocating going to war with Russia? :scratch:
tulc(thinks it looks like Waggles is still the only person talking about it) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Mare Liberum

E Mare Libertas
May 15, 2017
Midwest
✟2,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

What is America to call Russia evil? Its sheepish to interpret prophecy in light of hit news coverage. 5 of the 6 largest media (TV, vidya gaym, interwebs, movies, and print) conglomerates are owned by billionaire Nosebergs, who'd love nothing more than for the goyim to annihilate each other. If we're so lucky, Trump will purge the globalists, build railroads, and ally w/ Putin to send the petrol princes to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Or are they just playing politics? I doubt they seriously want a war with Russia
I would have thought North Korea would be the more important issue for the US right now

Upvote 0

jonbanjo

Nov 25, 2016
UK
✟3,184.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Votes for the Russia sanctions bill:

House: 419-3
Senate: 98-2
I’m confused here and don’t know the US system. But Wikipedia indicates there are currently 240 Republican votes in the House and 50 in the Senate. Assuming the 5 votes against were Republican, that still gives 98% of Republicans in favour of the sanctions bill?

Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm not a fan of politics and I don't come out aligning with either party particularly but this even caught my eye. Now how absurd is that header !!! It's as bad as the half baked news casts, designed just to get it out there and stir up controversy. And some half witted people will go around echoing it, just because they can. If anything is messed up in the world, it's as usual, deception and untruthfulness.

• Agree
Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I’m confused here and don’t know the US system. But Wikipedia indicates there are currently 240 Republican votes in the House and 50 in the Senate. Assuming the 5 votes against were Republican, that still gives 98% of Republicans in favour of the sanctions bill?
That was my point, yes.

Reactions: jonbanjo
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Correct, both the House and the Senate overwhelming voted in favor of the bill. The idea that only Democrats have problems with Russia and its activities is a canard touted by the pro-Trump people; the reality is that this isn't a partisan issue; this is a national security issue and politicians on both sides who still care about their country are concerned about this; and they also trust America's intelligence agencies. The only ones who don't are Trump, his stooges, and those who insist against evidence and reason to believe him over and against everyone else.

This isn't partisan. This isn't Democrats v. Republicans. This isn't conservatives v. liberals. This is reality v. Donald Trump.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Waggles

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
<staff edit>
It is Bible prophecy that many believe is about Russia being drawn down towards war with Israel
and being the chief leader of an alliance of nations (named) that are hostile to Israel.
This confederation of Islamic nations will come upon Israel principally from the north, but also from the east.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0