Democrats Criticize Trump White House for Having More COVID-19 Infections Than Three Countries with

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
full headline:
Democrats Criticize Trump White House for Having More COVID-19 Infections Than Three Countries with 124 Million People

Democrats Criticize Trump White House for Having More COVID-19 Infections Than Three Countries with 124 Million People
After White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany announced on Monday that she has tested positive for COVID-19, the Trump administration was hit with a stinging criticism: the White House is currently more infected than three countries that have a combined population of 124 million people.
tulc(thought this was interesting)

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Democrats Criticize Trump?

Well, I never thought I'd see the day :unbelievable:..Please say it ain't so :eek: ^_^
I was just thinking the same thing. Imagine!

Yesterday, the press corps was outraged that the president took that limo ride to thank the people, saying he should have taken the newsmen along with him. Then they criticized him for endangering everyone whom he did take along with him.
:dead:

• Haha
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Democrats Criticize Trump?

Well, I never thought I'd see the day :unbelievable:..Please say it ain't so :eek: ^_^
Well...I guess we're even then, I never thought I'd see the White House having more covide cases than three countries combined. I also never thought they wouldn't be contact tracing (you know one of the ways to get covide under control...like wearing a mask...) an obvious super spreader site.
White House not contact tracing Rose Garden event considered possible 'superspreader': report
Public health experts have criticized the decision not to contact trace the Rose Garden event, however.
tulc(because...reasons...) :sorry:

Upvote 0