Democratic debate memes: Warren and Sanders show Mike Bloomberg absolutely no mercy

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm inclined to agree with the guy who thought Warren might have saved her campaign. She seems almost to quiver sometimes because she acts so wound-up, but she did well last night.

Also, Amy Klobuchar needed something in order get her campaign moving up rather than down, but couldn't pull it off IMHO. I'm guessing that she's finished now.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm inclined to agree with the guy who thought Warren might have saved her campaign. She seems almost to quiver sometimes because she acts so wound-up, but she did well last night.

Also, Amy Klobuchar needed something in order get her campaign moving up rather than down, but couldn't pull it off IMHO. I'm guessing that she's finished now.
Amy Klobuchar, other than the one encounter towards the end with mayor Pete, kept things in perspective and held her cool. Don't know how that will resonate with Democratic primary voters, but shows me something of her character.

I'm thinking none of the candidates after last night's gladiator fest are going to consider the other for VP. Probably after last night a governor from a purple state has a better chance. Hey what about Mitt Romney? ^_^

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Amy Klobuchar, other than the one encounter towards the end with mayor Pete, kept things in perspective and held her cool. Don't know how that will resonate with Democratic primary voters, but shows me something of her character.

What happened at the end? I turned it off at 10:30.

Upvote 0