Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A testimony- This is something that happened to me many years ago, maybe in 2002- I was working a summer job as a cashier at Weis Markets in Hummelstown, PA. I believe it was in early July, the Mount Union location for the Creation Festival was rained-out and the backup location was Hershey, PA so the festival was moved to Hershey, PA. This all happened when I was an athiest and hardcore drug user. Some people came through my line that I believe were Christians attending the festival. I checked them out and then they left, a minute later I suddenly felt something huge lift off of me and I started feeling much better, better than I had ever felt before in my life! I did not know what happened at the time but looking back I believe the Christans had prayed for me and I had an encounter with Jesus right there at my cash register in the grocery store! However I was not a believer in Christ so a few minutes later it came back. I gave my life to Christ in 2003 and have been walking with Christ for 20 years and to this day I have still not experienced such a profound deliverance as I had that day, I believe it was a sovereign act of God!