Southern US
✟35,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Ah ok. You CAN change your username. I know for a while that was a perk they charged "blessings" for. But your reason is a good one. I wondered if you had any connection to STOTS and most EOs would recognize it. :)

I think you need to submit a request in the Member Service Center. If they tell you it costs blessings, let me know and I'll be happy to gift you some. :)

Choose Category | Christian Forums

I hope that takes you to the right place. My phone is acting up. Lmk if you don't see a place to create a ticket/thread. Don't worry if it says "private" ... they are usually between the member and staff.

No, but if I said something dumb, I wouldn't want anyone thinking it was stots. haha! :D I submitted a ticket, thanks for the generosity with the blessings!.. I guess they're like tokens? Weird thing to call them :)

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No, but if I said something dumb, I wouldn't want anyone thinking it was stots. haha! :D I submitted a ticket, thanks for the generosity with the blessings!.. I guess they're like tokens? Weird thing to call them :)
I think they were called "blessings" when I first came. I don't know where the name came from. We were on a very different platform then. You used to be able to create custom avatars from a collection and "buy" things for your avatar, and there were also games involving pets, and so on. All that went away when they changed platforms, and I think now they are looking for things to spend blessings on. You can also purchase ad-free use (which is also available for supporters and free for those who volunteer). At one point name changes were included.

Upvote 0