Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
joyshirley said:
:D bill, that's not old. :) 80 is getting on a bit.....you're only as old as you feel! And please don't come back and post that you feel as old as the hills. :D

Here's a pic for you, bill.....:D

attachment.php

This is a great pic!

I think I'm going to have to grab it!

Unless you can't tell, I'm a Teddy fanatic!

Thanks for posting it JS.

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

His Law is Love and His Gospel is Peace.
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
FreedIntheLord said:
Happiest of Birthdays to Shadowcat (Rebecca)

Always glad to read your posts. Hope you have enjoyed a wonderful day!

God Bless!

Thank you Patti for the birthday wishes. I did have a wonderful day.

God Bless you too.

Love
Rebecca
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Reactions: azzy
Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FriendsFellowship said:
This is a great pic!

I think I'm going to have to grab it!

Unless you can't tell, I'm a Teddy fanatic!

Thanks for posting it JS.

Really, Marty? How cool!! :D :thumbsup: :clap:

So am I.....I have over 100 teddy bears, rescued from Op Shops. Just counted up and there are 23 in this room where the PC is. ^_^

Marty, cygnusx1 found that pic. I don't know if you know him yet.....he finds the most awesome pics and posts them in his thread......

http://www.christianforums.com/t2324219-pic-for-transientlife-3.html

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
joyshirley said:
Nonsense, bill!! :D You're still a young buck. ^_^

Well, Rebecca.....I guess the big 30 sounds a little ancient to you....I'm heading for the big 50 in a couple of years and that feels so unbelievable to me. :D I don't feel anywhere near that age in my heart or mind or spirit.....

God bless you, dear girl, with many, many happy returns. :hug:

I shouldn't worry about being the big 30 next year - I've been told I look nowhere near my age. For example in 2004 at the place I was working at, one of my co-workers thought I was only 19 :D .

God bless you too js.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Spudgrandma said:
I could use a little prayer tonight. My power was off for about 5 hours and now I have to get my work finished tonight, so will probably be up really late. If you could send a prayer up for me I would appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Hello, Spudgrandma

I may be a little late as it's nearing morning over there now....but I'll pray for you that all went well in your work and that you have a restful and refreshing sleep. :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Spudgrandma said:
I could use a little prayer tonight. My power was off for about 5 hours and now I have to get my work finished tonight, so will probably be up really late. If you could send a prayer up for me I would appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Well, thats enough of a break, back to work for me. Bye.

Hi Spudgrandma - am praying for you. Hope you get your work finished. Also hope you manage to get some rest.

God bless,
Rebecca

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
joyshirley said:
Really, Marty? How cool!! :D :thumbsup: :clap:

So am I.....I have over 100 teddy bears, rescued from Op Shops. Just counted up and there are 23 in this room where the PC is. ^_^

Marty, cygnusx1 found that pic. I don't know if you know him yet.....he finds the most awesome pics and posts them in his thread......

http://www.christianforums.com/t2324219-pic-for-transientlife-3.html

We have teddy bears all over the house. They're really all mine but I let my family think that they own some of them. Having three kids helps convince visitors that I am not some grown man with a weird emotional disorder. However, my family knows the truth! :)

Shucks! I even have bears in my CF character!

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FriendsFellowship said:
We have teddy bears all over the house. They're really all mine but I let my family think that they own some of them. Having three kids helps convince visitors that I am not some grown man with a weird emotional disorder. However, my family knows the truth! :)

Shucks! I even have bears in my CF character!

:D Our kids roll their eyes when they see me buying yet another teddy bear, but they have a hidden fondness for them, really. How do I know? ^_^ Cos sometimes I'll say, 'Teddy says that's not such a good idea' or something, and they'll say, 'But Teddy doesn't understand.' :D

God bless you, Marty :)

Reactions: Savedsis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi DF friends. Nice to see you all celebrating Rebecca's Birthday. I didn't notice too much at 30 and then 40, but 50 was a big turning point in my life. I would just love 29 once more. Stay with the Lord, Dear Rebecca! I hope you have many years celebrating Him and His mercies.

Please pray for me. I still do not have a job yet. I may have an interview to work at a homeless shelter as a front desk coordinator. That would suit me fine, but I am hoping they call me today. Thanks friends.

Patti

Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
FreedIntheLord said:
Hi DF friends. Nice to see you all celebrating Rebecca's Birthday. I didn't notice too much at 30 and then 40, but 50 was a big turning point in my life. I would just love 29 once more. Stay with the Lord, Dear Rebecca! I hope you have many years celebrating Him and His mercies.

Please pray for me. I still do not have a job yet. I may have an interview to work at a homeless shelter as a front desk coordinator. That would suit me fine, but I am hoping they call me today. Thanks friends.

Patti
Patti praying for you and that they call you for that job..:pray: .It sounds like a wonderful job...I would love it and you are personable and would be good at the front desk there.... ..Sounds great for you

Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Shadowcat said:
I shouldn't worry about being the big 30 next year - I've been told I look nowhere near my age. For example in 2004 at the place I was working at, one of my co-workers thought I was only 19 :D .

God bless you too js.
I missed posting on your birthday yesterday....I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY:clap: Congrats and hope it iwas a good one.....God bless....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.