Dealing with Lewd and Foolish Talk and Talkers?

StoneWater

Whisper Hurricanes
Dec 23, 2010
✟15,663.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While I know this is all too common with today's youth who have too much freedom, unlike the older generations who grew up in a much more regimentalized, controlled environment...

I find not only do I have a problem expressing the good news to such people, but to my dismay, even many Christians forsake the power of the hammer & fire of the Word of God for such foolishness.

What are your thoughts and tactics?

And some verses the Lord gave me condemning such behavior:

1. Ezekiel 16:43
    “‘Because you did not remember the days of your youth but enraged me with all these things, I will surely bring down on your head what you have done, declares the Sovereign LORD. Did you not add lewdness to all your other detestable practices?
    Ezekiel 16:42-44 (in Context) Ezekiel 16 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Ezekiel 16:58
    You will bear the consequences of your lewdness and your detestable practices, declares the LORD.
    Ezekiel 16:57-59 (in Context) Ezekiel 16 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Ezekiel 23:21
    So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.
    Ezekiel 23:20-22 (in Context) Ezekiel 23 (Whole Chapter)
  4. Ezekiel 23:27
    So I will put a stop to the lewdness and prostitution you began in Egypt. You will not look on these things with longing or remember Egypt anymore.
    Ezekiel 23:26-28 (in Context) Ezekiel 23 (Whole Chapter)
  5. Ezekiel 23:29
    They will deal with you in hatred and take away everything you have worked for. They will leave you stark naked, and the shame of your prostitution will be exposed. Your lewdness and promiscuity
    Ezekiel 23:28-30 (in Context) Ezekiel 23 (Whole Chapter)
  6. Ezekiel 23:35
    “Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Since you have forgotten me and turned your back on me, you must bear the consequences of your lewdness and prostitution.”
    Ezekiel 23:34-36 (in Context) Ezekiel 23 (Whole Chapter)
  7. Ezekiel 23:48
    “So I will put an end to lewdness in the land, that all women may take warning and not imitate you.
    Ezekiel 23:47-49 (in Context) Ezekiel 23 (Whole Chapter)
  8. Ezekiel 23:49
    You will suffer the penalty for your lewdness and bear the consequences of your sins of idolatry. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.”
    Ezekiel 23:48-49 (in Context) Ezekiel 23 (Whole Chapter)
  9. Ezekiel 24:13
    “‘Now your impurity is lewdness. Because I tried to cleanse you but you would not be cleansed from your impurity, you will not be clean again until my wrath against you has subsided.
    Ezekiel 24:12-14 (in Context) Ezekiel 24 (Whole Chapter)
  10. Hosea 2:10
    So now I will expose her lewdness before the eyes of her lovers; no one will take her out of my hands.
    Hosea 2:9-11 (in Context) Hosea 2 (Whole Chapter)