Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you explain why the author of the Book of Hebrews quoted Jeremiah 31:31-34 word-for-word in Hebrews 8:6-13, and begins the passage with the word "now" if the promised New Covenant is not now in effect?

Can you explain why the same author quoted part of the same passage and once again used the word "now" in Hebrews 10:16-18, if the promised New Covenant is not now in effect?

What would an unbiased witness say about the scripture found below?

Do you believe what Jesus said about the fulfillment of the New Covenant?

Jer_31:31 "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

Mat_26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mar_14:24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.

Luk_22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2Co_3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Heb_8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—

Heb_8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_9:15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Heb_12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

And you still do your fancy tap dance to avoid answering teh simple questions I posed you over three threads now!

I agree with those passages 100% Now all you have to do is show how they fuflifll teh terms of teh New Covenant as god laid them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremiah 31:31-34
King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

SO, AS YOU DECLARE THE NEW COVENANT IS FULFILLED, THEN SIMPLY SHOW THE FOLLOWING THINGS THAT ARE PART OF THE NEW COVENANT GOD MADE

1. WHEN DID GOD WRITE HIS LAWS IN THE HEARTS OF ISRAEL AND JUDAH SINCE JESUS DEATH?

2. WHEN DID GOD PUT A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIMSELF IN TEH HEART OF EVERY ISRAELI SO THAT THEY NO LONGER NEED TO TEACH EACH OTHER TO KNOW THE LORD FOR ALL ISRAEL KNOWS THE LORD.

Until you are willing to answer these, everything else is just a smoke screen.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Goodness gracious. You don't have a clue about what I believe, so please pay closer attention. I have said many times on here that while His resurrection is the first resurrection we have part in His resurrection spiritually when we're born again/saved. So, all of the souls John saw would have had part in His resurrection because they were saved. The following is how I believe we have part in Christ's resurrection:

Sorry but that pig don't fly! Yes we are raised to newness of life- but in REv. it is speaking of teh body not the spirit that is made alive.

REsurrection = ana stasis= a standing again. OUr spirit was dead at birth so it cannot be resurrected. and our bodies have to wait to die to get resurreted!

Where does scripture teach that no believers would die during the thousand years? So, you believe the ones who are there from the beginning will all live to be 1000+ years old? Again, where is the scripture that teaches this?

where does SCripture teach that believers will die in the millenial kingdom?
Isaiah says a person who is one hundred years old will be thought of as an infant!

Hey if Noah and teh gang before the flood could live to be near 1,000 these can too. Unless you have Scriptures to show that when Jesus is reigning on planet earth, believers will die! Remember the wages of sin is death both physical and spiritual!

Think about it. If no believers can die during the thousand years, then why does a number of unbelievers as the sand of the seashore try to go and attack them (Revelation 20:7-9)? If these believers who would be on the earth during the thousand years can't die, then what could anyone do to them and why would anyone try to attack them?

Because in Isaiah as well, it says that unbelievers (that is the meaning of teh word sinner there) will live to one hundred. If they do not receive Christ ( I paraphrase) they will be killed in the millenial. So the rebellion Satan mounts will be a youth rebellion. those 100 and younger!

You're not thinking about what it means to have part in the first resurrection. You're assuming that it refers to the mass resurrection of believers at His coming but I already showed from 1 Cor 15:22-23 that Christ's resurrection is the first unto bodily immortality and next in order is the mass resurrection of believers at His coming. We don't have to be bodily resurrected in order to have part in Christ's resurrection. We have part in His resurrection by way of being raised up spiritually to sit with Him in heavenly places as Ephesians 2:4-6 talks about.

Well that is your opinion, but is not the Bible. You have the resurrection of OT saints bodies at Jesus return, and you have the resurrection of tribulation saints bodies at Jesus' return. The church dead will hasve theoir bodies resurrected at teh rapture, so we can go through teh Bema seat Judgment, have our wood hay stubble burned off and then wed Jesus in heaven before we return to earth with Him and the angels! Or maybe stay in heaven in the rooms in or Fathers mansion that Jesus prepared for us and said we would ever be.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do you figure that spiritual Jews have to also be physical Jews? That is not at all what Paul said here:

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The part in blue described a physical Jew. Paul is contrasting the requirements for being a physical Jew and being a spiritual Jew. It is someone who is only a Jew physically as they have been circumcised and such. Paul very specifically indicates that being a spiritual Jew (a Jew, which is one inwardly) has NOTHING at all to do with being a physical Jew. That means being a physical Jew is not required in order to be a spiritual Jew.

Paul is talking about the remnant of Jews in every generation that have remained faithful to God!

Romans 11
King James Version

11 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Paul uses Jew and Israelite interchangeably throughout His Epistles.

1 Corinthians 10:32
Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 9:22-24
King James Version

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Paul is showing that a true jew is more than just physical, it is also spiritual. We gentile believers are one with them but we do not mystically become some kind of Spiritual Jew or spiritual Israel.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you still do your fancy tap dance to avoid answering teh simple questions I posed you over three threads now!

I agree with those passages 100% Now all you have to do is show how they fuflifll teh terms of teh New Covenant as god laid them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremiah 31:31-34
King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

SO, AS YOU DECLARE THE NEW COVENANT IS FULFILLED, THEN SIMPLY SHOW THE FOLLOWING THINGS THAT ARE PART OF THE NEW COVENANT GOD MADE

1. WHEN DID GOD WRITE HIS LAWS IN THE HEARTS OF ISRAEL AND JUDAH SINCE JESUS DEATH?

2. WHEN DID GOD PUT A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIMSELF IN TEH HEART OF EVERY ISRAELI SO THAT THEY NO LONGER NEED TO TEACH EACH OTHER TO KNOW THE LORD FOR ALL ISRAEL KNOWS THE LORD.

Until you are willing to answer these, everything else is just a smoke screen.

The author of the Book of Hebrews answers your questions below, if you would quit pretending the text does not exist.

Heb 8:6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Heb 8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—(Quoted from Jeremiah 31:31-34)
Heb 8:9 NOT ACCORDING TO THE COVENANT THAT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS IN THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT; BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DISREGARDED THEM, SAYS THE LORD.
Heb 8:10 FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS IN THEIR MIND AND WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.
Heb 8:11 NONE OF THEM SHALL TEACH HIS NEIGHBOR, AND NONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM TO THE GREATEST OF THEM.
Heb 8:12 FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE."
Heb 8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

The master teacher is found below for those of us who are members of the New Covenant.

Joh 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Do you have the master teacher above teaching you?

--------------------------------------------

So far you have been like a coach who refuses to look at the scoreboard because you are losing the game.
In this case, if you admit the New Covenant is fulfilled, your man-made Dispensational Theology falls apart.
Therefore, we understand what you are trying to do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is the most nonsensical post that anyone has ever made on any forum on the Internet.

If you can't see any sin being committed in Revelation 20:7-9 then you are just completely spiritually blind. You just don't have a clue. At all.

You have no spiritual discernment whatsoever if you think that there isn't any sin being committed in Rev 20:7-9. How can you not consider people following after Satan and attacking God's people, as depicted in Revelation 20:7-9, as not sinning by doing so? Are you even "listening" to yourself here?

Can you explain to me how actively opposing God's people can possibly not be sin? I'll probably regret asking this question.
I did. Adam is the example. Adam was not a sinner living in the Garden. Sin was not allowed in the Garden.

Why is it hard to see sin eradicated from creation? Sin only entered creation after Adam disobeyed God. Adam did not disobey because he was a sinner and sinned. Adam did an act that God told him not to do. Romans 5:14

14 "Nevertheless death ruled from Adam until Moshe, even over those whose sinning was not exactly like Adam’s violation of a direct command."

Is it that hard to see that If sin is eradicated and no more, disobedience to the rule of Christ is still punished by Death? The point is why would any one want to disobey God. Why did Eve disobey God? She listened to Satan. Why will billions turn against Christ at the end of the 1000 years? They listened to Satan. Listening to Satan is not a sin. Forming an army to overthrow Christ is not a sin. All disobedience and thoughts are sin now, because sin is the rule placed on Adam's descendants. Eradicate sin and you are back to the way it was before Adam disobeyed God. No sin period. Disobedience, yes. Death as a punishment, yes. Satan and an army marching toward Jerusalem is not a sin. It does not get as far as Adam eating the fruit and disobeying God. If fire had burned up Adam before he took a bite, sin would not have entered creation. Satan and his army did not commit any action against God. They only left point a and never made it past point b.

It is only certain posters who want to foist sin and a sin nature into the millennium to prove a point that does not exist.

Why is it crazy to point out sin can be eradicated, and not crazy to foist sin into a time God claims sin does not exist. Sin is not even implied. Revelation 20:7-9

7 When the thousand years are over, the Adversary will be set free from his prison
8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for the battle. Their number is countless as the sand on the seashore;
9 and they came up over the breadth of the Land and surrounded the camp of God’s people and the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them.

They were deceived but they did not attack and were consumed by fire.

Genesis 3:13

13 Adonai, God, said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman answered, “The serpent tricked me, so I ate.”

Eve ate, that was disobedience.

Many marched and surrounded a city, and never sinned or disobeyed. God stopped them with fire, before they could do anything.

Can you not see the difference between Sin and No Sin?

Spiritual discernment: is that keeping the spiritual separated from the physical as in being a slave to sin? I have passed from death unto life in Christ Jesus. There is no more separation between the physical and spiritual. Not all the veil is lifted, but the glass is clearer for me than it was to Paul while he was still in a flesh body.

If you mean am I a theologian with all the knowledge of theology made up of human opinions, then no. I am theologically challenged. I keep pointing out theology and it's mistakes, and am accused of misrepresenting theology. No one wants their theology to be wrong.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Then notice what Peter said in verse 13. This is something very important to notice. Most premils overlook it. He said that despite the burning up of the heavens and the earth on the day Christ returns, we, according to the promise of His coming, are looking forward to "new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness". If an earthly millennial kingdom was going to occur after what is described in verses 10-12, then why would Peter not have said we're looking forward to that rather than the new heavens and new earth? Please answer that question.
He did point out the millennium in the verse you ignore the full interpretation of.

"Moreover, dear friends, do not ignore this: with the Lord, one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day."

The coming Lord's Day is 1000 years. It is 1000 years with the Lord. To you that 1000 years is just a day. Those in the millennium with the Lord will experience 1000 years.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry but that pig don't fly! Yes we are raised to newness of life- but in REv. it is speaking of teh body not the spirit that is made alive.

REsurrection = ana stasis= a standing again. OUr spirit was dead at birth so it cannot be resurrected. and our bodies have to wait to die to get resurreted!
Please pay close attention to what I say instead of making assumptions about what I'm saying. I agree that the first resurrection itself is a bodily resurrection. Are you with me so far? I told you clearly that I believe Christ's resurrection itself is the first resurrection.

But, Revelation 20 does not say that having part in the first resurrection requires someone to be bodily resurrected themselves. We all have spiritually had part in Christ's resurrection which is what I believe is the first resurrection. I am NOT saying that our being spiritually raised to new life is described as "anastasis". Are you getting that? Please read it again. But, that doesn't matter because having part in Christ's resurrection (the first resurrection) does not require a bodily resurrection in order to have part in it.

where does SCripture teach that believers will die in the millenial kingdom?
Isaiah says a person who is one hundred years old will be thought of as an infant!

Hey if Noah and teh gang before the flood could live to be near 1,000 these can too. Unless you have Scriptures to show that when Jesus is reigning on planet earth, believers will die! Remember the wages of sin is death both physical and spiritual!
Why would I give you scripture passages about how old people will be during a future time period that you believe in, but that I don't even believe will happen? LOL.

As for your Isaiah reference, you need to reconsider what Isaiah 65:20 is actually saying because Isaiah 65:17-25 relates to the ushering in of the new heavens and new earth, which John made clear will occur AFTER the thousand years (Rev 21:1-4) and he also made it clear that "there will be no more death" at that point.

What you don't currently understand is that Isaiah used figurative language in Isaiah 65:20 to try to convey eternity to his readers in a way that they could understand. They were absolutely clueless about the idea of eternity back then. It was only when Christ came and made eternal life possible for all people that people started to understand things about eternity.

Because in Isaiah as well, it says that unbelievers (that is the meaning of teh word sinner there) will live to one hundred. If they do not receive Christ ( I paraphrase) they will be killed in the millenial. So the rebellion Satan mounts will be a youth rebellion. those 100 and younger!
Again, that is not describing a millennial kingdom, it is describing the new heavens and new earth.

Isaiah 65:17 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

If you interpret Isaiah 65:17-25 in such a way that contradicts Revelation 21:1-4 then you need to try again so that you are reconciling the two passages together without any contradictions.

Well that is your opinion, but is not the Bible. You have the resurrection of OT saints bodies at Jesus return, and you have the resurrection of tribulation saints bodies at Jesus' return. The church dead will hasve theoir bodies resurrected at teh rapture, so we can go through teh Bema seat Judgment, have our wood hay stubble burned off and then wed Jesus in heaven before we return to earth with Him and the angels! Or maybe stay in heaven in the rooms in or Fathers mansion that Jesus prepared for us and said we would ever be.
Which of your multiple resurrection days is the following verse referring to:

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

How about this one:

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

When do you believe the hour/time Jesus talked about where all the dead will be raised will occur?

Why did Jesus say "the hour is coming" when "all that are in the graves" will be resurrected if there was actually going to be 3 separate hours coming (rapture, Christ's return, After the 1000 years) when the dead would be raised? Did Jesus somehow forget to mention these other resurrections that you believe in?

How about this one:

1 Cor 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Why did Paul only mention Christ's resurrection itself and the resurrection of "Christ's at His coming" if there is also going to be another resurrection of believers in addition to that? Did Paul somehow forget to mention that resurrection when giving the order of resurrections?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My answer to that question is that there will be no earthly millennial kingdom because Jesus is going to put an end to sin and death and pain and sorrow on the day He returns. On the day Jesus returns He is going to take vengeance on everyone who doesn't know God or obey the gospel of Christ (2 Thess 1:7-10). Don't all unbelievers fit that description? Sure, they do. So, what mortals does that leave to populate an earthly millennial kingdom? None.
The time of sin is over in Revelation 10:5-7

5 Then the angel I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted his right hand toward heaven
6 and swore by the One who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and what is in it, earth and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it: “There will be no more delay;
7 on the contrary, in the days of the sound from the seventh angel when he sounds his shofar, the hidden plan of God will be brought to completion, the Good News as he proclaimed it to his servants the prophets.”

The 6000 years of sin and death by sin is finished and over. NO MORE SIN. The problem is Satan gets 42 months also during the sounding of the 7th Trumpet. How can time be over if Satan still has 42 months? Also the Second Coming can not be post Satan's 42 months because allegedly time is up, even before Satan's 42 months. Time is not ended, neither is creation until the end of the Day with the Lord. A day that, contrary to your thoughts, is longer than 24 hrs. Longer than the days of the sounding of the 7th Trumpet.

"on the contrary, in the days of the sound from the seventh angel..."

The 7th Trumpet does not start at the battle of Armageddon. It ends at the battle of Armageddon. The Lamb has already been on earth during the 7th seal, the 6 Trumpets, and the 7 Thunders. Even if they happened on top of each other, one of the Trumpets covers 5 months. How can that be symbolized away into 24 hours?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The spirit is wrapped around the body??? No such idea written.

Our spirit is from God in the heavenly, not part of our flesh body. Once again, that was plainly shown in the Ecclesiastes 12:5-7 Scripture, and other Scripture like 1 Peter 3 about the "spirits in prison" which Jesus went to the pit prison at His resurrection and preached The Gospel to, and led those out that believed (per Isaiah 42:7).

1 Thess 5:23
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

KJV

In Matthew 10:28, Jesus showed that if the flesh body is killed, the soul continues, which means the soul is not of flesh origin, but of the heavenly, like one's spirit also is. Thus one's spirit and soul are together, both from the heavenly dimension. But the flesh body is from earth material matter. At death one's flesh is simply cast off, and the spiritual body with soul is freed from its shell.

This is why believers on Christ have also had near-death experiences (NDE) where they found theirselves outside their flesh body, yet very alive and aware in that other dimension. The film actor Clint Walker gave a very detailed description of his NDE experience from a ski accident. The description in 2 Corinthians 12 by Apostle Paul was most likely about a NDE that Paul himself had, since he was at one time stoned and left for dead (Acts 14:19).
So you are the glorified you in carnal flesh and Adam did not die spiritually? I don't accept that.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Where does scripture teach that no believers would die during the thousand years? So, you believe the ones who are there from the beginning will all live to be 1000+ years old? Again, where is the scripture that teaches this?
Matthew 25:31-34, 46

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, accompanied by all the angels, he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates sheep from goats.
33 The ‘sheep’ he will place at his right hand and the ‘goats’ at his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you whom my Father has blessed, take your inheritance, the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world.
46 ......, but those who have done what God wants will go to eternal life.”

They will live for the 1000 years and then go on to the NHNE. That is eternal life in an incorruptible body. They die to Adam's sinful carnal flesh and are resurrected in Revelation 20:4.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The author of the Book of Hebrews answers your questions below, if you would quit pretending the text does not exist.

Heb 8:6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Heb 8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—(Quoted from Jeremiah 31:31-34)
Heb 8:9 NOT ACCORDING TO THE COVENANT THAT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS IN THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT; BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DISREGARDED THEM, SAYS THE LORD.
Heb 8:10 FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS IN THEIR MIND AND WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.
Heb 8:11 NONE OF THEM SHALL TEACH HIS NEIGHBOR, AND NONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM TO THE GREATEST OF THEM.
Heb 8:12 FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE."
Heb 8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

The master teacher is found below for those of us who are members of the New Covenant.

Joh 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Do you have the master teacher above teaching you?

--------------------------------------------

So far you have been like a coach who refuses to look at the scoreboard because you are losing the game.
In this case, if you admit the New Covenant is fulfilled, your man-made Dispensational Theology falls apart.
Therefore, we understand what you are trying to do.

That covers the church. Now how about them sheep of Israel, not part of the church, because Christ is not sitting on his physical throne on physical earth.

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, accompanied by all the angels, he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates sheep from goats.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you whom my Father has blessed, take your inheritance, the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
But, Revelation 20 does not say that having part in the first resurrection requires someone to be bodily resurrected themselves. We all have spiritually had part in Christ's resurrection which is what I believe is the first resurrection. I am NOT saying that our being spiritually raised to new life is described as "anastasis". Are you getting that? Please read it again. But, that doesn't matter because having part in Christ's resurrection (the first resurrection) does not require a bodily resurrection in order to have part in it.
How can souls without bodies live on earth and have children for 1000 years so billions of humanity can march across the earth?

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The time of sin is over in Revelation 10:5-7

5 Then the angel I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted his right hand toward heaven
6 and swore by the One who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and what is in it, earth and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it: “There will be no more delay;
7 on the contrary, in the days of the sound from the seventh angel when he sounds his shofar, the hidden plan of God will be brought to completion, the Good News as he proclaimed it to his servants the prophets.”

The 6000 years of sin and death by sin is finished and over. NO MORE SIN. The problem is Satan gets 42 months also during the sounding of the 7th Trumpet. How can time be over if Satan still has 42 months? Also the Second Coming can not be post Satan's 42 months because allegedly time is up, even before Satan's 42 months. Time is not ended, neither is creation until the end of the Day with the Lord. A day that, contrary to your thoughts, is longer than 24 hrs. Longer than the days of the sounding of the 7th Trumpet.
More nonsense from you. You correctly state that sin ends at the 7th trumpet, but then you somehow have Satan deceiving people after that. How could people be deceived by Satan without sinning? You're just not thinking this through.

The 7th Trumpet does not start at the battle of Armageddon. It ends at the battle of Armageddon. The Lamb has already been on earth during the 7th seal, the 6 Trumpets, and the 7 Thunders. Even if they happened on top of each other, one of the Trumpets covers 5 months. How can that be symbolized away into 24 hours?
When did I say that the events related to the fifth trumpet (the one said to last five months) last for 24 hours? I didn't. Apparently, you have decided that you will never stop misrepresenting my view. I'm very close to just putting you on Ignore because of that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How can souls without bodies live on earth and have children for 1000 years so billions of humanity can march across the earth?
LOL. Why are you asking me this when I clearly don't believe that souls without bodies will live on earth?

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul is showing that a true jew is more than just physical, it is also spiritual. We gentile believers are one with them but we do not mystically become some kind of Spiritual Jew or spiritual Israel.
Show me in Romans 2:28-29 where Paul said that being a spiritual Jew requires one to also be a physical Jew. If that was true then Paul would have said it right there when he described the requirements for being a spiritual Jew (a Jew, who is one inwardly). So, show me where he did that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He did point out the millennium in the verse you ignore the full interpretation of.

"Moreover, dear friends, do not ignore this: with the Lord, one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day."

The coming Lord's Day is 1000 years. It is 1000 years with the Lord. To you that 1000 years is just a day. Those in the millennium with the Lord will experience 1000 years.
In no way, shape or form was Peter alluding to a future earthly millennial kingdom in 2 Peter 3:8.

Instead, if you would look at verse 9, you should see that he was pointing out how the Lord is not being slack concerning the promise of His coming as some would think because of how long it's been for Him to come. To Him, it hasn't been long since He is outside the realm of time. Not only is a day as a thousand years to Him, but a day is also as 5000 years or any number of years to Him because He exists outside of the realm of time and space which He created.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did. Adam is the example. Adam was not a sinner living in the Garden. Sin was not allowed in the Garden.

Why is it hard to see sin eradicated from creation? Sin only entered creation after Adam disobeyed God. Adam did not disobey because he was a sinner and sinned. Adam did an act that God told him not to do. Romans 5:14

14 "Nevertheless death ruled from Adam until Moshe, even over those whose sinning was not exactly like Adam’s violation of a direct command."

Is it that hard to see that If sin is eradicated and no more, disobedience to the rule of Christ is still punished by Death? The point is why would any one want to disobey God. Why did Eve disobey God? She listened to Satan. Why will billions turn against Christ at the end of the 1000 years? They listened to Satan. Listening to Satan is not a sin. Forming an army to overthrow Christ is not a sin. All disobedience and thoughts are sin now, because sin is the rule placed on Adam's descendants. Eradicate sin and you are back to the way it was before Adam disobeyed God. No sin period. Disobedience, yes. Death as a punishment, yes. Satan and an army marching toward Jerusalem is not a sin. It does not get as far as Adam eating the fruit and disobeying God. If fire had burned up Adam before he took a bite, sin would not have entered creation. Satan and his army did not commit any action against God. They only left point a and never made it past point b.
To intend to commit that action is the same thing as committing it. Did you forget that Christ said that if you even lust after a woman who isn't your wife that you have committed adultery (Matthew 5:28)? He also said that anyone who hates his brother is a murderer (1 John 3:15). You don't seem to even know what sin is, which is pretty disturbing.

It is only certain posters who want to foist sin and a sin nature into the millennium to prove a point that does not exist.

Why is it crazy to point out sin can be eradicated, and not crazy to foist sin into a time God claims sin does not exist. Sin is not even implied. Revelation 20:7-9
It is implied very heavily. You have to be spiritually blind to not see it. What is the reason that you are not aware that even our intentions in our hearts can be sin even if we don't actually act out what we want and are intending to do?

7 When the thousand years are over, the Adversary will be set free from his prison
8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for the battle. Their number is countless as the sand on the seashore;
9 and they came up over the breadth of the Land and surrounded the camp of God’s people and the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them.

They were deceived but they did not attack and were consumed by fire.

Genesis 3:13

13 Adonai, God, said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman answered, “The serpent tricked me, so I ate.”

Eve ate, that was disobedience.

Many marched and surrounded a city, and never sinned or disobeyed. God stopped them with fire, before they could do anything.

Can you not see the difference between Sin and No Sin?
Can you not see that having the intention of killing God's people is a sin? How can you not see that? You have no spiritual discernment at all.

Spiritual discernment: is that keeping the spiritual separated from the physical as in being a slave to sin?
Spiritual discernment has to do with being able to determine what is right and wrong. Being able to interpret scripture correctly. For you to not be able to discern that wanting and intending to kill Christians is sin shows that you are lacking in spiritual discernment.

If you mean am I a theologian with all the knowledge of theology made up of human opinions, then no. I am theologically challenged.
Clearly.

I keep pointing out theology and it's mistakes, and am accused of misrepresenting theology. No one wants their theology to be wrong.
You misrepresent what sin is by trying to say that people having the intention to go kill God's people and trying to do just that isn't sin. It most certainly is.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That covers the church. Now how about them sheep of Israel, not part of the church, because Christ is not sitting on his physical throne on physical earth.

You are attempting to ignore the fact that about 3,000 Israelites accepted the New Covenant on the Day of Pentecost, and the Gentiles were not grafted into the Church until several years later.

You are ignoring Paul still considering himself an "Israelite", even after his conversion, in Romans 11:1. Paul also described two different groups of Israelites in Romans 11:2-5, one a group of Baal worshippers, and the other a faithful "remnant".

You are ignoring the fact that James addressed his letter to "the twelve tribes", who were his "brethren" in the "faith" in James 1:1-3.

Based on the passages above, all attempts to separate faithful Israel from the New Covenant Church do not agree with what is plainly written in scripture.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
More nonsense from you. You correctly state that sin ends at the 7th trumpet, but then you somehow have Satan deceiving people after that. How could people be deceived by Satan without sinning? You're just not thinking this through.

When did I say that the events related to the fifth trumpet (the one said to last five months) last for 24 hours? I didn't. Apparently, you have decided that you will never stop misrepresenting my view. I'm very close to just putting you on Ignore because of that.
Eve was deceived by Satan and Eve was not a sinner. There was no sin in the world at that time.

How can you say any of Revelation can happen when Christ Himself is on earth at that time, if the earth ends at the Second Coming? At what second after the Second Coming does creation cease to exist? Christ is on earth for the 5 months of the 5th Trumpet. Christ is on earth because He returned for the Second Coming.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
LOL. Why are you asking me this when I clearly don't believe that souls without bodies will live on earth?
Well if there is not a 1000 years or even indefinite time of souls without bodies on earth, why did John write down there was? They have bodies by the way. It was a first resurrection. What part of Revelation 20 do you even accept?

Upvote 0