daughter wants to put me away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Are you the strict one in the family?
Perhaps your daughter is looking to have you put away so she can more easily manipulate her dad.
Get pro-active on this so as to save yourself from her premeditation. Record her actions so that you have a record of her intent.

Call child protective services and tell them what she's doing after you get proof.

My prayers are with you.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:pray:i need prayer ;my 16 yr old daughter calls me a mental case and i need seroius help she wants to convince her dad to put me away in a mental hospital forever ; what did i ever do to deserve this abuse ;im so depressed

Bless yer heart. Praying God's protection on you and that no plans to do you harm materialize. May He send His protective angels to surround you and minister to you dear heart. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'd say someone is giving your daughter these ideas. If you can access her computer you might do a search to see what she's been researching about this online.

This may help you. Just find your State in this list. What your daughter is talking about is known as, Involuntary Commitment.
It's not as easy as she may think. However, that she's your daughter and thinking about this at all is a dangerous sign. You might want to contact an attorney and see what you can do to protect yourself from her and her premeditation regarding your freedom and personal liberty. If she's trying to get your husband, her dad, to put you in a mental institution you may want to take steps to make sure that backfires!
She's a minor! That's a very good thing for your side.
My prayers continue to surround you.

State-by-State Standards for Involuntary Commitment (Assisted Treatment)

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

karene7

Mar 6, 2012
uk
✟15,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you that God will take control of all that happens to you and praying for your daughter and family .

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of good courage,fear not,nor be afraid of them,for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee, he will not fail thee, nor foresake thee

Try to spend more time with the Lord and time in fellwoship with other christians do not allow yourself to be fearful of others trust in God

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
11885514.gif

080508-221635-958007.jpg
Hoping for a positive update.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,154.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Personally, must mho, if I had a daughter like that I would first make sure that all assets were locked away, in a will, so that she could not get to them. I would then let her know that was the case.

Praying you will be given wisdom and guidance and protection.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.