Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1) If a guy remembers your name and goes out of his way to greet you and hold a conversation with you, that's a good sign he is into you.

2) No I think the 30s are the perfect time to finally settle down.

3) Internet dating websites, like christianmingle.com are a great place to meet other singles like yourself.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:coupleheart::couplekiss::coupleheart::couplekiss::couplekiss::couplekiss::couplekiss::coupleheart::couplekiss::coupleheart::couplekiss::coupleheart::coupleheart:

Hello Everyone,

I have a unique question, well maybe it is not so unique lol. I come from an extremely conservative denomination where women wear dresses , sometimes cover their hair during church, and where the sexes are of often separated during the church service( I am not here to debate my beliefs on these issues at all). With the above in mind:

1)How can a Christian Woman tell if a guy has a crush on her or even likes her in the initial stages? (for example, in my case all the males are pleasant; we all go out together as a group for fun, but they all remain quite "distant").

Keeping the above in mind, I have no idea.

2) Is a woman in her 30's too old or two late to think about dating with the hopes of marriage? Are guys even willing to date/marry women in this age bracket anymore?

Of course not.

3) What are some great places to meet a future partner besides church, when you are in your 30's?

Thanks for you time! :oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

Work, social events, online...

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟100,678.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
:coupleheart::couplekiss::coupleheart::couplekiss::couplekiss::couplekiss::couplekiss::coupleheart::couplekiss::coupleheart::couplekiss::coupleheart::coupleheart:

Hello Everyone,

I have a unique question, well maybe it is not so unique lol. I come from an extremely conservative denomination where women wear dresses , sometimes cover their hair during church, and where the sexes are of often separated during the church service( I am not here to debate my beliefs on these issues at all). With the above in mind:

1)How can a Christian Woman tell if a guy has a crush on her or even likes her in the initial stages? (for example, in my case all the males are pleasant; we all go out together as a group for fun, but they all remain quite "distant").

2) Is a woman in her 30's too old or two late to think about dating with the hopes of marriage? Are guys even willing to date/marry women in this age bracket anymore?

3) What are some great places to meet a future partner besides church, when you are in your 30's?

1. Guys that like you are are somewhat interested will try to talk to you or get to know you/ be friendly, unless they have hangups or issues then that might be a blessing if they don't pursue.
2. Nope, Women in their 30's are not too old to date, get married, or have children. Yes, men do date them and marry them because there are many women dating and getting married in their 30's.
3. Volunteer in things that interest you, pursue hobbies and interests, get involved in life and things/groups that you personally like. I've had many friends that met through local classes, workshops, etc.... I'm actually on a FB group for a particular author that has hundreds of members worldwide and two people recently met and connected and dated and just announced they are getting married all because of meeting because of their shared literary interest online. They are both in their 30's and just happened to live near one another and decided to meet because they appreciated one another's postings in the group.

Reactions: Timahani
Upvote 0

Timahani

Jan 6, 2012
United States-Arizona
✟43,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
There is liberty in Christ and people of various ages get married daily.

"Where you go is legalistic and With Jesus being The One who sets us FREE of bondage, people who respond should not be likewise bound by that legalist system to answer your question"

Which of the following questions number 1, 2, 3 had anything to do what church I have decided to attend?

. I do agree with your point that Jesus gave us free will/ and has set us free ; with that being said, I will continue in my holiness faith. . That will not change, but thank you for your input. Blessings :wave:

Upvote 0

jkjk

초능력을 쓴다
Sep 28, 2018
Mombasa
✟27,043.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hello Everyone,

Well, I know women in their 30s who married men in their 20s, so I don't think being in your 30s is a problem at all!

Honestly, just do whatever activities you enjoy or are interested in--and do them socially. You will meet someone eventually. And even if you don't, you'll have fun doing the activity and probably make new friends (who by the way can introduce you to more people).

Does the person have to be never previously married? I know a lot of guys in their 30s and 40s who have been married previously, where the marriage did not work out due to their wife's infidelity or other such reasons. In many cases, those men are looking for someone at a more similar place in life as them (ie, more mature, more financially secure, someone who values stability, etc).

• Agree
Upvote 0

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
@ Joined2krist are you suggesting that people should just get married? Without taking time to get to know that person, to court that person, and to ensure that this is the person that the Lord has for you?
Could you expand your thoughts please or clarify them :grinning:?

Yes but this isn't my idea, it's God's. You can't just marry a stranger, every one I named above knew each others background. The biblical method may seem archaic to you but it's God's standard. You might wanna read the book of Ruth again or how Jacob found a wife for Isaac. No one should marry a complete stranger, people do this and have to spend years studying character while fornicating. I'm sorry if this sounds a bit off but it's what I got from the Bible. I sincerely hope you find yourself a good husband or he finds you

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The only definite is if he's asking you out on a date (as long as you're not in a bar).

If he is shy, then he may possibly like you if he is talking to you and doesn't "have" to in order to be compassionate or decent or answer an easy question that you have. If he goes out of his way to talk to you outside of all of that, he may be interested, but this isn't a guarantee.

Men in their 30's and older are the most likely ones to be interested. Probably mid-30's and up.

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,543.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Yes but this isn't my idea, it's God's. You can't just marry a stranger, every one I named above knew each others background. The biblical method may seem archaic to you but it's God's standard. You might wanna read the book of Ruth again or how Jacob found a wife for Isaac. No one should marry a complete stranger, people do this and have to spend years studying character while fornicating. I'm sorry if this sounds a bit off but it's what I got from the Bible. I sincerely hope you find yourself a good husband or he finds you

You're saying don't date, so in other words don't spend time with the other person getting to know them, but also don't marry a stranger. So how is that supposed to work?

Upvote 0