Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So where's Rich? We haven't heard how the weekend went.

THE TIGER APPEARS!!!! :p THE TIGER IS PRANCING ABOUT WITH UNSPEAKABLE JOY!!!! :) :)
THANK YOU FOR ASKING ABOUT ME. MY WEEKEND WAS BEYOND GOOD. I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND & I HAVE MET MY SOULMATE. SHE LIKEWISE SAYS THAT SHE HAS MET HER SOULMATE--IN ME. NO MAN OR WOMAN HAS EVER MADE ME SMILE LIKE THIS WOMAN HAS DONE. WE ARE SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER THAT WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE. GOD HAS LITERALLY SENT ME AN ANGEL (her middle name is Angel) FROM ABOVE.
I AM HAPPY BEYOND WORDS. I KNOW I AM NO LONGER SINGLE & I AM NO LONGER A DATELESS WAIF. BUT I WILL BE HAPPY TO UPDATE YOU FROM TIME TO TIME--IF YOU WILL LET ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME & MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND.

Upvote 0

ElElena

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
✟27,372.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
so

Do you know how I can delete my user id?

I saw there are 3 moderators and possibly 1 moderator preparing to be a moderator for this site using that thread.

There may be thousands on this site enjoying fun games and simple Christian talk on some threads but I am disturbed when they start saying pentagrams are Christian symbols to be used by Christians as if they were good luck charms or something.

I really want to know how to delete my profile after I get a chance to say good bye to some friends on this site. this is one of my goodbyess to friends

Upvote 0

ElElena

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
✟27,372.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There may be thousands on this site enjoying fun games and simple Christian talk on some threads but I am disturbed when they start saying pentagrams are Christian symbols to be used by Christians as if they were good luck charms or something. I realize they can delete this message & that's okay after I'm done -- very soon very soon - I won't be returning anyway and I won't be making a new id.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I was until a couple of days ago! I'm not certain how it's going to go, so I'm leaving it in God's Hands. :) Infact, it was the woman who "opened the door" without me even recognizing it.

Wow! Crucifix! That is so great! Look forward to hearing updates on this :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I hear ya, my problem is I really don't want to date right now while my kids are still young (13 and 10). AND I really don't know if I am SUPPOSED to be with anyone in the future. God has me in a place of going thru this scenario at the moment. I want God's will.....just not quite sure what that is in regard to a relationship, and I'm not sure I will know if or until it happens. :sigh:

Upvote 0