Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I really don't like guys with red hair (sorry). I prefer blonds or light browns myself. I like wavy hair. But heck, does it really matter? I'm still dateless, and probably will be for a long long long time. Besides I think if someone asked me out, I'd be like "what do they really want?" and I would run the other way.........well unless it was Matthew Mconahay or someone like that, then I'd have to re-think that whole thing ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You are a silly one! ;)

Howdy Stranger!!!! Long time since I've been around CF. Just wanted to say hi. I'm still happily in love with my girlfriend. Today is the 9 week anniversary of our meeting online & we are more in love with each other each day. We are doing really well.
I hope everyone is doing well. I no longer consider myself single---but thought I would pop in & say hello to my old friends!!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Crucifix

Mar 21, 2007
✟20,610.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Great to hear from you, Rich. We'll keep you and your GF in our prayers and thoughts.

Michelle, we HAVE to have a sense of humor or else there'd be no joy! ;) Christ had a sense of humor, although it was never expressed in Scripture - except that He was like each of us in all things but sin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy Stranger!!!! Long time since I've been around CF. Just wanted to say hi. I'm still happily in love with my girlfriend. Today is the 9 week anniversary of our meeting online & we are more in love with each other each day. We are doing really well.
I hope everyone is doing well. I no longer consider myself single---but thought I would pop in & say hello to my old friends!!!! :wave:

It's about time Tiger!:p

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Well let's see.....remaining dateless on purpose (still waiting for Matthew Mconahay to call ;) ). Being glad I am dateless while couseling a friend who's bf just left her to go back to his wife after their divorce was finally final!

Still wondering exactly what I am supposed to do with my life :scratch:

Upvote 0