Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
See ya tomorrow Rich, same bat channel, same bat station.

Bye Michelle!!!:wave: I'll be here for awhile--then I have to go to a Knights of Columbus meeting. But then when I get home--I'll get back on CF. See you tomorrow!!! :)

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
How have the two of you been? Have you been "up to your height and no good", as usual??!! :D ;)

Still a dw!

But of couse! ;) And you? You snuck out yesterday. I told Rich he chased you off :p ! I was just kidding though ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the anonymous blessings, Michelle! ;)

I would love to take the credit for the blessings, but I can't....it wasn't me, sorry..maybe you have a secret admirer. :p

BTW what is your handle Mr broad shoulders?

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Michelle!!!:wave: I'm doing ok. Tomorrow is Friday!!!
How are you today?

I know Friday huh? Yippee Kiyay! Remember to think of me cleaning out my shed tomorrow and getting ready for my garage sale next weekend. I hope I make alot of mula :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know Friday huh? Yippee Kiyay! Remember to think of me cleaning out my shed tomorrow and getting ready for my garage sale next weekend. I hope I make alot of mula :D

I will certainly think of you--as I enjoy my 4 day break!! :p Good luck with your garage sale!!!

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I will certainly think of you--as I enjoy my 4 day break!! :p Good luck with your garage sale!!!

I'm not doing the garage sale until next weekend. This is the final prep week to get everything I possibly want to sell out there. I do hope it goes well though. Thanks.
Maybe you should watch some cooking shows this weekend to give you some ideas for next Tuesday's "covered dish" :p :p :p

Upvote 0