Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
So it's Michelle and Rich?

Uhhh no Crucifix, Rich and I are just friends. He actually met someone who saw his profile on this site and they have been conversing back and forth and planning to meet up. I think that is SO great. I am really really happy for him. I won't give up on teasing him though :p

Upvote 0

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Uhhh no Crucifix, Rich and I are just friends. He actually met someone who saw his profile on this site and they have been conversing back and forth and planning to meet up. I think that is SO great. I am really really happy for him. I won't give up on teasing him though :p

ROWL :p ROWL :p THE TIGER IS PRANCING WITH EXCITEMENT. MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL (her middle name is actually Angel) IS ON HER WAY UP AS WE SPEAK. SHE WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW (FRIDAY) AROUND 3PM EST.
I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT GOES. :)

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
ROWL :p ROWL :p THE TIGER IS PRANCING WITH EXCITEMENT. MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL (her middle name is actually Angel) IS ON HER WAY UP AS WE SPEAK. SHE WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW (FRIDAY) AROUND 3PM EST.
I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT GOES. :)

Did you make reservations at the Hamburger Helper Restaurant yet? :p ;)

Upvote 0

Crucifix

Mar 21, 2007
✟20,610.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
ElElena, had you been to the opera rehearsal, you would have literally been in one "humming hot spot." The music was being sung so fast it sounded like machine gun fire!! I'm not joking about that, either!! ;) I've been on the site since March, 2007, so I'm a relative newcomer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.