Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So you use the "hook and release" method for conservation of the species, then! :D

lol! I guess so!! All I know, I asked the Lord, years ago for a Godly man, I go to church, and I work in a public place. I have never been one to 'persue' a man. It isn't my nature. Just waiting on the Lord. :sigh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ElElena

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
✟27,372.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
well as far as pursuing goes-- I think some stay at home after sharing food with those who asked (like David and his men) and she shows great wisdom in doing that -- her husband dies (due to his lifestyle probably) and then someone like David sends someone to ask her to marry him and others

Upvote 0

ElElena

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
✟27,372.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
others -- are like Ruth -- they follow a woman like Naomi (who was also her mother in law) and they help the m-i-l who is also a widow and then they listen to wisdom shared by the one they help and then they GO TO THE THRESHING FLOOR == Wow ---- think about that in those days and times -- they go see a man of God at the threshing floor b/c the woman of God they help tells them to do it and they end up marrying a wonderful Godly man named Boaz.

This woman was adventurous and ready to follow wise advice as well as serve our God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.