Dateless Waif Club (4)

Crucifix

Mar 21, 2007
✟20,610.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
That's true. I often think that I'm a bit too harsh for some to understand what I say, when in reality, what I have said has been well thought out and tried to have been said with as much gentleness and kindness as possible. Sometimes, the truth hurts; yet, it's the Truth which will set you free. Simply put for me, mine is one of being accepted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crucifix

Mar 21, 2007
✟20,610.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I have two expectations - 1) that the person follow up on her own interests and allow me to do likewise. That brings growth to a couple, IMHO. 2) That one's beliefs are not imposed upon me and vice versa.

I have an older friend with whom I can do this. She's married, but the common ground is in choral singing. We're across the Bay of Fundy from one another.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
That's true. I often think that I'm a bit too harsh for some to understand what I say, when in reality, what I have said has been well thought out and tried to have been said with as much gentleness and kindness as possible. Sometimes, the truth hurts; yet, it's the Truth which will set you free. Simply put for me, mine is one of being accepted.

Actually it's knowing the truth that sets you free. The truth doesn't set you free unless you know it!:p

Upvote 0