Dark Ages, 2042-2045

N

NavyGuy7

"It'd be best if we got past the Second Wall," Michael suggested, gruffly. "They'll be coming in the night... and I would not like to be here when that time comes."
Many people had already been concerned that they had seen him being bitten by the creatures, but when he showed them there was no puncture wound, they seemed surprised. They figured his coat was specially made for vampire-teeth resistance.
He was fortunate they hadn't inspected the coat, as well. Blood and holes, however small, would still be hard to miss.

Upvote 0

ChristIsCalling

Proud Gamer Nerd
Oct 6, 2005
Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,749.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maya turned around and faced the famed slayer. "Aye, aye, Cap'n." She replied sarcastically, rising from the barstool and walking past him. "Because I had no idea what I was doing." She offered no eye-contact whatsoever as she passed by.

It wasn't that she didn't like the man. She'd just met the guy, and she did actually have very high respects for him. He had most likely slayed more vampires and werewolves than she and this other woman put together. Mai was just known for her temper, and her sarcasm.

But, she wasn't brand new to this. She'd been fighting creatures of the night since the beginning, and though he was just offering a suggestion, she took it as condesention. Not to mention she wasn't in the best of moods today. It didn't take much to set her off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
N

NavyGuy7

"I understand your anger..." Michael said, catching a whiff of her. "I'm not too fond of people telling me how to do my job, either."
Ever since becoming a genetic experiment, a werewolf in effect, his senses had been heightened so drastically that he could detect certain emotions by the body's different reactions, and thus its different scents.
Having amnesia, of course, he had no experiences to compare this "gift" to. It had always been, for him, as if he'd been born one.
Michael thought of that for a moment. Perhaps he had been reborn, he supposed.
"I only say so for your benefit, at any rate. Whether you choose to stay out here is entirely up to you. I've had enough of humanity as it is. But fortunate for them that I also believe in justice and morality."
No one knew he was a werewolf, but sometimes he talked like one. How was one supposed to talk about humans when one wasn't completely human?

Upvote 0

ChristIsCalling

Proud Gamer Nerd
Oct 6, 2005
Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,749.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maya took a breath, and calmed herself, turning to face him. She said only what she thought she should say. What her mother would have told her to say in return.. before she was turned. "Well, thank you, for your concern."

Though it was most likely obvious that she didn't truly mean it, it was enough for her. She hoped that it would be enough for her to walk outside without any interruptions as she turned to leave.

Upvote 0
Sep 1, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟7,786.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Christiana stayed in her seat while Maya and Michael quarreled. She felt very awkward sitting there, unsure of what to do. Personally, Christiana thought Michael had a good point and they should follow it; she saw no reason to be offended at his comment.

After Maya stalked out, Christiana turned to Michael. “Should we get to the Second Wall?” She didn’t think it would be wise to go after Maya in the mood she was in. Perhaps they would run into her again.

((Just so you guys know, I'm leaving on Sunday for a month. I won't have internet so if you need my character to do anything, either of you can use her.))

Upvote 0
This place is weird...

"Hello!!! Anybody here in the town? My name is Sam Vorsky, Does anybody know what year it it? Is it still 2011? Can anybodu hear me?"

I started walking through the cold desolate town. "This place is definitely odd." I say to myself,"Hope I can find somebody to help me figure out what this place is?"

I walk in to a abandoned house and spend the night here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums