Danny Jowenko is Dead, 3 Days After Sabrosky Interview Implicates CIA/Mossad in 911

M

ManFromUncle

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Your right Btodd, this was not a false flag operation by a very powerful occult group, who wants to bring about the NWO, that would be insane.

Bush Sr. called for a NWO, in a speech to Congress, exactly eleven years before the 911 event took place. The number eleven seems to be a very important symbol in the occult.

Now we have another event with the number 11 signature, on 7-22-11 which will be used to establish stronger anti-terrorist legislation, for the purpose of crushing more obstacles to the NWO.

Who will be sacrificed next, a few hundred more thousand Muslims, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and of course Iran is not cooperating with their agenda, then you have all those darn white people in America, who have all those weapons.

Just ignore me, this is just fiction, you can't really take what I'm saying seriously... :kiss:

Let's wait for 9/11/12 first before we call anything, yeah?

Upvote 0

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Former Senior BBC Mideast Correspondent Alan Hart says on air that Israeli Mossad did 9/11 and much more in his revealing interview with Kevin Barrett which can be heard here-
http://www.radiodujour.com/mp3/20100525-kevin-barrett-ala... Alan explains the take over of America by zionists and exposes the failed false flag attack of the USS Liberty by Israel using Napalm.

BBC Correspondent: MOSSAD did 9 11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes SEE INFO LINKS - YouTube
BBC Correspondent: MOSSAD did 9 11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes SEE INFO LINKS

Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

Former Senior BBC Mideast Correspondent Alan Hart says on air that Israeli Mossad did 9/11 and much more in his revealing interview with Kevin Barrett which can be heard here-
http://www.radiodujour.com/mp3/20100525-kevin-barrett-ala... Alan explains the take over of America by zionists and exposes the failed false flag attack of the USS Liberty by Israel using Napalm.

BBC Correspondent: MOSSAD did 9 11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes SEE INFO LINKS - YouTube
BBC Correspondent: MOSSAD did 9 11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes SEE INFO LINKS

That makes former Assistant Secretary of State Piezcenik, US Army War College Director Alan Sabrosky, and former German Defense Minister Andreas Von Bulow all saying the same thing.

For anyone already convinced and wanting to do something, GO HERE, former US Senator Mike Gravel's Initiative to force subpoenas and a new committee. Gravel is the guy who broke the Pentagon Papers wide open and drove out Nixon.

Military Officers for 911 Truth: at Patriots Question 911:

George%20NelsonD%20220%20JPG80.jpg
Col. George Nelson, MBA
Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career. Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic. "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft... The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view."

Colonel%20Robert%20Bowman2%20220%20JPG80.jpg
Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD [/font]​
Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible.. Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney."

Guy%20RazerP220%20JPG80.jpg
Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS
Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career. " I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back. The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned."

Quote:
Ralph%20KolstadD%20220%20JPG80.jpg
Commander Ralph Kolstad
Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy (ret) – Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun). 20-year Navy career. Retired commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. Aircraft flown: Boeing 727, 757 and 767, 23,000+ total hours flown. "I started questioning the Sept 11, 2001 “story” only days after the event. It just didn't make any sense to me. How could a steel and concrete building collapse after being hit by a Boeing 767? Didn't the engineers design it to withstand a direct hit from a Boeing 707, approximately the same size and weight of the 767? The evidence just didn't add up. ... At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757’s and 767’s and could not have flown it the way the flight path was described...something stinks to high heaven.

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How long are you going to play the appeal-to-authority game, in lieu of actual evidence?

What they are really doing is appealing to non-authorities. A fireman is not an explosive demolition expert, a metallurgist - he's a fireman for crying out loud. Which by the way does not even make him an expert on the physics and engineering consequences of a fire in a skyscraper. At best he's an authority on where to point a hose and install a smoke detector in your home.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy (ret)– Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun). 20-year Navy career. Retired commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. It just didn't make any sense to me. How could a steel and concrete building collapse after being hit by a Boeing 767?

This is called argument from personal incredulity by someone with no expertise. My guess is - since he is alive - that he never was in a Boeing 767 that hit a building.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is called argument from personal incredulity by someone with no expertise. My guess is - since he is alive - that he never was in a Boeing 767 that hit a building.

"While there is no evidence...."

Remember that thread?

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What they are really doing is appealing to non-authorities.

Agreed; have been saying this for a long time. AE911Truth's silly petition is a perfect example (landscape architect, software engineer, etc.).

Even in the rare instance where they find an authority, they merely appeal to his opinion itself as if it's an argument, i.e., "I just don't understand how that could happen". No science papers, no detailed analysis...just a 'vote'.

And of course, a losing vote, by throwing out the majority of opinions in favor of the few. 1500 architects and engineers? Wow! That's like .000001% of the world's total! Impressive stuff.

Luckily, the Top Insider will be along any day now to blow the lid off this whole thing, including the Mural Van depicting the attacks while driving around on the day of the attacks, all of the living hijackers that the Government forgot to kill after they falsely accused them, and the missile at the Pentagon. Right after he explains silent explosions / thermite demolitions. *snicker*

Btodd

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
M

ManFromUncle

Hey disinfos/deniers how about that disappearing tower core with no "massive tons of concrete pushing it down like a giant plunger"? LOL!

The video we weren't supposed to see. For 20 seconds after the rest of the south tower was demolished, a large piece of core assembly remained standing, which at 60 stories high, would still have been the tallest structure in Manhattan. Then you see it apparently swallowed up, intact by the ground as if a 60-story hole had opened up beneath it, Where is the "massive weight of concrete" pushing it down? Obviously no 600 foot hole opened up in the ground. Where did it go?

It is being demolished into smaller pieces from the bottom up. Otherwise they should have found either the core still standing or a 600-foot piece of core structure laying for blocks across lower Manhattan.

9/11: North Tower "Spire" Collapse - YouTube

Still photo of remaining core:

For an explanation on why open air hydrocarbon fires cannot make steel soft, or melt, please go to: "Simple Calculations Showing the Official 911 Story is Impossible"

Join US Senator Mike Gravel in his push for 911 Truth:
Citizens 9-11 Commission Campaign

Upvote 0