Danny Jowenko is Dead, 3 Days After Sabrosky Interview Implicates CIA/Mossad in 911

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I just realized that this is the video at the phone booth, correct? Can't watch it here, but I've seen it before, and am pretty sure it was revealed to be a fraud. I'll check my sources and post on it this evening...it was covered on the JREF Forums at one point, and exposed.

Btodd

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
‪The Third Tower: Barry Jennings‬‏ - YouTube

Oh me, Oh my! Barry Jennings on record saying that he was misrepresented or misinterpreted by the Truthers. Maybe the Truther moneybags had him knocked off.

Wait a minute, you mean someone in the 'Truth' Movement wasn't being truthful about what Jennings believed? But it says 'Truth' in their moniker...Truth Movement! That means that they're really truthful, right?

Going with Truther logic, we now have direct evidence that Dylan Avery had him killed. It's obvious, and anyone who says differently is spreading disinformation and propaganda. ;)

Btodd

Upvote 0

Gregorios

Blessed is our God
Mar 1, 2011
West Virginia
Visit site
✟9,342.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This thread has undergone a *serious* clean up. Please keep all posts on topic and do not attack the poster, only what has been posted. If there continues to be problems we will close the thread.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Oh me, Oh my! Barry Jennings on record saying that he was misrepresented or misinterpreted by the Truthers. Maybe the Truther moneybags had him knocked off.

Is this really the best that can be done? Jennings said he was told to not look down so he didn't but he said it felt like he was stepping over dead bodies. Those are his words. You might as well say it is a mystery where soda comes from when you get it out of a machine. After all, you don't actually see it travelling through the tracks inside the machine. Maybe there is just a little guy inside handing them out!

Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

Wait a minute, you mean someone in the 'Truth' Movement wasn't being truthful about what Jennings believed? But it says 'Truth' in their moniker...Truth Movement! That means that they're really truthful, right?

Going with Truther logic, we now have direct evidence that Dylan Avery had him killed. It's obvious, and anyone who says differently is spreading disinformation and propaganda. ;)

Btodd

Pretty lame. By the way folks notice how the disinformation operation has is deliberately stigmatizing the word "truth": truthers, troofers, truther logic etc. Think about that. We are being conditioned to now think truth is a bad thing. Anyone else notice that?

Barry Jennings said quote "I was stepping over bodies. You know when you are stepping over bodies."

‪World Exclusive: WTC7 Survivor Barry Jennings Account‬‏ - YouTube

Jennings says in the interview you post that his words were "taken out of context." He latches onto "I never said I saw" dead bodies. This is a difference without a distinction. This is from the well-known BBC hit piece on 911 questioners.

Another thing we know is that despite his being a central figure in the NYC Emergency Responders Team and the conflict in his statements, the media has not reported on his death, and it is left to 911 truth websites to make note. Even the ordinarily comprehensive HistoryCommons, which has an extensive entry, does not mention his death. HistoryCommons Barry Jenings profile.

911 truth activists have been trying to rectify this:

e79c26961a55__1250675647000.jpeg

Why would a frightened Barry Jennings call Avery asking him to pull the footage, and reverse his position about the bodies (not the explosions)? Why would the PI hired by Avery to investigate Jennings' death refer the case to law enforcement before refunding Avery's money and telling him "never contact me again"? Jennings' testimony is at least if not more significant than Jowenko's. These are certainly reasonable questions.

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Pretty lame. By the way folks notice how the disinformation operation has is deliberately stigmatizing the word "truth": truthers, troofers, truther logic etc. Think about that. We are being conditioned to now think truth is a bad thing. Anyone else notice that?

If you'll remember, you recently said something to the effect of, 'If we're 9/11 Truthers, doesn't that make them 9/11 Liars?'. Remember that?

The whole point of the quote above is that putting 'Truth' in the moniker is just a cheap theatrical trick, as if the mere word has any bearing on the truth of your beliefs. I'm poking fun at the idea, because it's about as relevant as petitions of who-believes-what. It's not a devaluation of truth itself, but pointing out that simply inserting the word in the title of your movement doesn't mean its beliefs are true in the slightest, or even that your camp places a higher value on truth. I seem to remember pictures of beams cut during cleanup being posted as if they were thermite cuts from the 'Truth Movement', so there you go.

ManFromUncle said:
Barry Jennings said quote "I was stepping over bodies. You know when you are stepping over bodies."

Jennings says in the interview you post that his words were "taken out of context." He latches onto "I never said I saw" dead bodies. This is a difference without a distinction. This is from the well-known BBC hit piece on 911 questioners.

'Without a distinction'. Go into a court of law and see if saying you think there were dead bodies beneath your closed eyes is not distinct from seeing dead bodies. If you want to say that Barry Jennings is lying about Dylan Avery abusing his story for Dylan's own agenda, then go right ahead. Even when someone denies the spin that Truthers put on their words, Truthers just re-label them as part of the conspiracy, or imply that sinister forces 'got to them', which is what's being implied here. Your beliefs appear to be unfalsifiable in that regard, which is a bad sign.

Not a single dead body was recovered from WTC7. If you have evidence to the contrary, please present it.

ManFromUncle said:
Why would a frightened Barry Jennings call Avery asking him to pull the footage, and reverse his position about the bodies (not the explosions)? Why would the PI hired by Avery to investigate Jennings' death refer the case to law enforcement before refunding Avery's money and telling him "never contact me again"?

Regarding the first claim, we have Barry's own words that he didn't like the way Dylan and Co. were hijacking his story for their own benefit. Regarding the second claim (about the P.I.), we don't know that it happened at all...it comes only from the mouth of Dylan Avery, whose first film 'Loose Change' is full of bogus claims, which he later was forced to admit. If you want to believe Dylan, that's your right...but don't expect me to take his story as true when there's no way to verify it. Even if I did believe the story, he doesn't elaborate on why the P.I. said to never call him again...you expect us to believe it's because the P.I. was scared, and (if it happened at all) it may be that the P.I. thought Dylan is a first-class scumbag.

Btodd

Last edited:
Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is this really the best that can be done? Jennings said he was told to not look down so he didn't but he said it felt like he was stepping over dead bodies. Those are his words. You might as well say it is a mystery where soda comes from when you get it out of a machine. After all, you don't actually see it travelling through the tracks inside the machine. Maybe there is just a little guy inside handing them out!

Jennings said he didn't see any bodies and that he didn't like being misrepresented and used by Truthers. He did not believe that 9/11 was an inside job. He honestly didn't believe that his government would ever to that to its people. Those are his words.

Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Have you ever stepped over bodies? If so, how do you know that you were stepping over bodies? How could anyone know that they were stepping over bodies unless they could actually see the bodies?

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Have you ever stepped over bodies? If so, how do you know that you were stepping over bodies? How could anyone know that they were stepping over bodies unless they could actually see the bodies?

Not surprising how you accept Jennings' opinion in one situation but challenge it on another. Let's see how funny this can get: explain why the firefighter told him to not look down.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not surprising how you accept Jennings' opinion in one situation but challenge it on another.

Jennings opinion was that there wasn't a government conspiracy. I'm unaware of a contradicting opinion of his on the matter.

Let's see how funny this can get: explain why the firefighter told him to not look down.
Jennings obviously erred in his recollection. It wouldn't make sense to advise someone to not watch where they were stepping in a room full of bodies.

Have you ever stepped over bodies? If so, how do you know that you were stepping over bodies? How did you avoid stepping on the bodies?

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jennings opinion was that there wasn't a government conspiracy. I'm unaware of a contradicting opinion of his on the matter.

Jennings obviously erred in his recollection. It wouldn't make sense to advise someone to not watch where they were stepping in a room full of bodies.

Have you ever stepped over bodies? If so, how do you know that you were stepping over bodies? How did you avoid stepping on the bodies?

ROTFL!!! Priceless!! Jennings was wrong about the firefighter telling him to not look down. Why? Because OCTAs will actually change the testimonies of witnesses to fit their agenda. Good job in dancing on a dead man's grave by trying to change his testimony. This is no different when you did the same thing with Minta's testimony.

Yes, I have stepped over dead bodies. What does that have to do with you trying to change Jennings' testimony?

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think the simplest way to go about it is this:

Jennings said he never saw any dead bodies, the firefighter didn't mention dead bodies, and no dead bodies were found in WTC7 rubble.

If any Truthers have evidence to the contrary, I would like to see it. This is about as convincing as 'people heard explosions', and expecting us all to forget how loud a controlled demolitions charge is, and assume the word explosion is referring to such charges. No evidence still equals no evidence, so anyone that wants to go quote-mining to avoid hard evidence is free to waste their time.

Btodd

Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ROTFL!!! Priceless!! Jennings was wrong about the firefighter telling him to not look down. Why? Because OCTAs will actually change the testimonies of witnesses to fit their agenda. Good job in dancing on a dead man's grave by trying to change his testimony. This is no different when you did the same thing with Minta's testimony.

I'm sorry, but his testimony was that he did not see any bodies and that he did not believe that there were bodies. Avery's tape seemed to catch him saying otherwise on the latter but how do you reconcile the two different statements? You're the one holding Jennings up as a witness for the prosecution of your case against the government.

Yes, I have stepped over dead bodies. What does that have to do with you trying to change Jennings' testimony?
How did you know that you were stepping over dead bodies? And I haven't changed Jenning's testimony one bit. Nor have I tried to change his testimony. So, please refrain from misrepresenting my input here.

Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think the simplest way to go about it is this:

Jennings said he never saw any dead bodies, the firefighter didn't mention dead bodies, and no dead bodies were found in WTC7 rubble.

If any Truthers have evidence to the contrary, I would like to see it. This is about as convincing as 'people heard explosions', and expecting us all to forget how loud a controlled demolitions charge is, and assume the word explosion is referring to such charges. No evidence still equals no evidence, so anyone that wants to go quote-mining to avoid hard evidence is free to waste their time.

Btodd

Not to mention that explosions are not uncommon in building fires.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry, but his testimony was that he did not see any bodies and that he did not believe that there were bodies. Avery's tape seemed to catch him saying otherwise on the latter but how do you reconcile the two different statements? You're the one holding Jennings up as a witness for the prosecution of your case against the government.

How did you know that you were stepping over dead bodies? And I haven't changed Jenning's testimony one bit. Nor have I tried to change his testimony. So, please refrain from misrepresenting my input here.

I asked you to explain why the firefighter told him to not look down and your response was to say that Jennings:

"...ERRED IN HIS RECOLLECTION."

That is you literally trying to change Jennings testimony and it proves why your posts deserve no response at all. It's bad enough you tried to change what Jennings said but it goes way over the line when you tried to complain that I misrepresented what you said.

The worst part? Im betting nobody in your camp has the basic decency necessary to point out it is wrong for you to try and change Jennings' testimony. Have a great life.

Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I asked you to explain why the firefighter told him to not look down and your response was to say that Jennings:

"...ERRED IN HIS RECOLLECTION."

That is you literally trying to change Jennings testimony and it proves why your posts deserve no response at all.

It's bad enough you tried to change what Jennings said but it goes way over the line when you tried to complain that I misrepresented what you said.

The worst part? Im betting nobody in your camp has the basic decency necessary to point out it is wrong for you to try and change Jennings' testimony. Have a great life.

That is laughable. Pointing out that he erred in his recollection does not change his testimony one iota. Give your addled head a shake.

Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

The timing of Jenning's death 3 days before the release of the official NIST report also gives pause. The NIST was sticking to any explosions being "boilers" after Jennings had said he knew boilers, and these weren't boilers. Also the idea of free-fall, symmetrical collapse from fires and debris.

No Jennings to take issue with any part of the report, or the fact that his witness was excluded from it entirely.

Building 7 fires just before collapse, no "raging inferno":

True raging inferno, Madrid 2005, did not collapse (no high-rise ever has from fire):

They are cutting your Social Security, Medicare, college loans, and they can't even find $2.3 trillion they announced missing on the day before 911. They aren't even looking. The 911 Wars have cost every American at least $15,000 for every man, woman, and child, (over $5 trillion) and some people have gotten and are still getting filthy rich. Wake up friends!

Investing Daily, "How to Profit from the War in Afghanistan"

The Afghanistan Troop Surge Means Profits!

But the likelihood that the U.S. will end up the loser in Afghanistan is a long-term worry. In the short-term, military contractors doing business in Afghanistan will make a boatload of money..
Take action. Join Senator Mike Gravels Citizens 9/11 Commission

Reactions: stelow
Upvote 0

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The timing of Jenning's death 3 days before the release of the official NIST report also gives pause. The NIST was sticking to any explosions being "boilers" after Jennings had said he knew boilers, and these weren't boilers. Also the idea of free-fall, symmetrical collapse from fires and debris.

No Jennings to take issue with any part of the report, or the fact that his witness was excluded from it entirely.

Building 7 fires just before collapse, no "raging inferno":

True raging inferno, Madrid 2005, did not collapse (no high-rise ever has from fire):

They are cutting your Social Security, Medicare, college loans, and they can't even find $2.3 trillion they announced missing on the day before 911. They aren't even looking. The 911 Wars have cost every American at least $15,000 for every man, woman, and child, (over $5 trillion) and some people have gotten and are still getting filthy rich. Wake up friends!

Investing Daily, "How to Profit from the War in Afghanistan"

Take action. Join Senator Mike Gravels Citizens 9/11 Commission

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0