U.S.A.
✟8,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
David, king of Israel, born 1040 B.C. died 970 B.C.

Israel proclaimed David King in 1003 B.C. From 1002 to about 995 B.C. David expanded his kingdom on all sides. Following is a little history of this man of God. Amnon, David’s son raped his sister about 990 B.C. In 988 B.C. Absolom avenged Tamar by murdering Amnon. David shunned Absalom and in 979 B.C. Absalom revolted, driving David from Jerusalem, and fulfilled Nathan’s curses 2 Sam.16:20-22.

David was reinstated king and his last years were from 975 to 970 B.C. During this period he had been occupied with the Philistine wars. At this time the LORD had told David not to number his troops, but David disobeyed and numbered his forces; 2 Sam. 24:14. 1 Chron.21:26.

The result; a plague was pronounced upon David’s people by the LORD, a plague that took the lives of 70,000 Jewish people. When the city of Jerusalem was threatened with the plague, the Lord intervened and commanded His angelic DESTROYER to stop.

David confessed his own personal sin and urged the LORD to spare his people. To make a proper restitution and atonement, David arranged to construct an altar to the Lord, but God told David, it must be built on the threshing floor of Araunah, a citizen of Jerusalem.

The Lord had given the Land of Israel to the Jews, and now David was about to purchase this place on Mt Moriah and give it as a gift to the Lord, the site the House (Temple) of God was to stand.

It was here, at this very place the destroying angel had been commanded to cease his destruction of the city. So now at this place David offered a burnt offering and a peace offering to the Lord, the peace offering being a thanksgiving for the cessation of the pestilence; again the time was between 974 and 970 B.C.

John 2:19, “Jesus said, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” Ver.21, “But he (Jesus) spoke of his body.”

Jesus said he would raise the temple in 3 days, we know he meant the Temple of his body. As I had posted on other treads, Jesus had been anointed High Priest after the order of Melchizedek, and King of the Jews in 26 A.D., He being 30 years of age.

In my other articles concerning the 2300, 1290, 1335 days of Daniel, and 2 days of Hos.6:2, I had estimated the rapture of the church may be the year 2019 A.D. and the end of the tribulation, 2026. Again this is for discussion only.

We know Jesus was speaking of raising his body after three days in the tomb, but could he have also been speaking of raising a Temple on the Temple Mt. when He begins his 1000 year reign?

After the 1000 year reign is finished, Scriptures reveals to us that New Jerusalem will come down from heaven, a time when the Father and Jesus Himself will be the Temple thereof. Rev.21:22, “And I (John) saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.” Let’s take a closer look!

Again, the Temple area David had purchased was during the Philistine wars 975 to 970 B.C. I could not find a specific year. So through hyperbola I made each day 1000 years as Peter had said “a day with the Lord is as a 1000 years ---“ and subtracted 3000 years (3 days) from 2026 A.D., the end of the Tribulation. This brought me to the year 974 B.C. the exact period of time David
purchased the Temple Mt. from Amnon, the place where the old Temple stood, and where the new is to be established.

Also if we take the year of Jesus was anointed High Priest in 26 A.D. and add 3000 years (3 days) it would take us to the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ 3026 A.D., the end of the third day.

So are all these major historical dates, each having a direct effect on the Jews and the Christian Church a coincidence? Historic years in which the Greek Empire was united; the Catholic Church made idol worship an official doctrine; the completion of the Dome of the Rock, it desicrating God's Holy Place, and Hosea's two days, all terminating in the years 2019 and 2026 A.D. a coincidence, Maybe; maybe not, but something to consider.

Also if we take the year of Jesus being anointed High Priest 26 A.D. and add 3000 years (3 days) it would take us to the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ 3026 A.D. a time that will end the age we have known, and bring us into eternity.

Something to consider;

Phil LaSpino