Daniel 12:13 undeniably proves that the AOD fits in the end of this age, not 2000 years ago.

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
5thKingdom said:
This is not hard.
Dan 7 and 8 and 11 are talking about events in the FOURTH "Beast/Kingdom" on earth.
In order to know WHEN these events occur you only need to know WHAT the Fourth Beast represents.

Daniel's Fourth Beast represents:

(1) the Revelation Beast
(2) the Great Tribulation Kingdom
(3) the RULE of the Anti-Christ over the Saints
(4) DURING Satan's "Little Season" after being released from the Pit.

The chronology of the History of Man is simple

the (1st) Pre-Flood Kingdom
the (2nd) Jewish "Kingdom of Heaven" NAMED by Jesus in Mat 22:2
the (3rd) Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" NAMED by Jesus in Mat 12 [in 7 verses]... the time BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)
the (4th) Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" NAMED by Jesus in Mat 25:1... the time AFTER the Last Saint is "sealed" [Rev 7:1-3]

Do you even realize how many times the kingdom of heaven is mentioned in Matthew?

Yes I do... I have done an exhausted study... have you?
WHY in the world would you ASSUME I do not know what I am talking about?

The phrase "Kingdom of Heaven" is used 33 times in the Bible

And EACH time it represents one of the following:

(1) The "wheat and tares" in the (3rd) Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" specifically NAMED in Mat 12 [in 7 verses]
which is the "Kingdom/Beast" existing BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)

(2) The "wheat and tares" in the (4th) Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" specifically NAMED in Mat 25:1
which is the "Kingdom/Beast" existing AFTER the Last Saint is "sealed" [Rev 7:1-3]

These "wheat and tares" are called the "Ten Virgins" in Mat 25
They are called the Ten "Kings/Horns" in Daniel 7 AND Rev 17
They include the Last Saints on earth

(3) The "wheat" (but NOT any tares) in the (5th) ETERNAL "Kingdom of Heaven" specifically NAMED in many verses.
This includes Saints from the (1st) Pre-Flood Kingdom and Saints from the (2nd) Jewish Kingdom and Saints
from the (3rd) Christian Kingdom and Saints from the (4th) Great Tribulation Kingdom

SO... I did an exhaustive study and found the "harmony of Scripture" regarding WHAT the "Kingdom of Heaven" represents.
(1) I know EXACTLY what I am talking about and
(2) why would you ever ASSUME I did not?

Jim

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
While you and I might have some disagreements involving Premil vs Amil, you and I have no disagreement concerning this, though. It is plainly obvious that that is what it would have no mean, since it is clearly a contradiction that any interpretation developed while the words were still closed up and sealed, could be correct. It makes utter nonsense out of closing up the words and sealing them if these words can be understood before they are opened up and unsealed first. Common sense alone should tell anyone that.

Exactly...
Except, tell me... have you EVER heard this doctrine before I told you?
Seems that in 2000 years the doctrine would have been known.

What would be the point of some of these prophecies pertaining to A4E if the words were still shut up and sealed at the time? That helps those living during the days of A4E exactly how?

EVERY "interpretation" developed BEFORE the Last Saints "shall understand" at the "Time-of-the-End"
MUST BE WRONG.

For someone to read Dan 12:4 and 12:8-10
and then PRETEND an old interpretation COULD be true...
demonstrates a complete rejection of what the Bible PROMISES in Dan 12

This is clear...
and yet so many old interpretations continue.
Amazing.

Jim

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Remember, the Bible PROMISES the TRUTH about Daniel's prophecies remains "closed-up" and "sealed"
to all the Saints until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach) the TRUTH at the "Time-of-the-End"

That means that every old interpretation (including Alexander and Antiochus) MUST BE WRONG
because they were developed in at time when the Bible PROMISES the TRUTH remained "sealed".

You must REJECT the Word of God [Dan 12:4 and 12:8-10]
in order to PRETEND your "interpretation" of Daniel's prophecies COULD BE TRUE
when they were developed when the TRUTH remained "sealed".

Jim

Yeah that's been my understanding as well. I've thrown out old teachings on Daniel and re-read it without the past assumptions about it and it's been eye opening, you start making connections in a chain of events and start understanding that this involves the second coming rather than something that happened thousands of years ago, things like the vile man being in Africa and then hearing disturbing news from the North and East that calls his attention, what's the disturbing news? Jesus.

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The 2 witnesses aren't an entire GROUP of people.

Yes they are. They are a group.
The candlesticks and olive trees represent the Church

Rev 11:3-4
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,
clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

The CONTEXT of the time is the Revelation Beast or the Great Tribulation.
This is NOT during the 1260 days of their "prophecy" (the Great Commission) BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)
This is AFTER the Last Saint is saved and AFTER the Revelation Beast arises for the Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 25:1]

Rev 11:7
And when they shall have finished their testimony, the Beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them,
and shall overcome them, and kill them.

The Saints are represented as the Two Witnesses AFTER their "testimony" is finished (the Great Commission is complete)
The CONTEXT is the Last Saints - the Saints LIVING on earth when the Lord Returns
Therefore we know the two Witnesses represent the Last Saints

And this understanding is confirmed as these Last Saints ARE the "Final Harvest"

Rev 11:12
And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither.
And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them

I hope you now understand the Gospel teaches the Two Witnesses of Rev 11
represent the Last Saints on earth, the Saints LIVING in the Revelation Beast/Great Tribulation,
the Saints comprising the "Final Harvest".

Frankly, the Bible does not indicate HOW MANY Saints are alive when the Revelation Beast arises...
The Two Witness definitely represent a GROUP... but it could be 2 Saints, 20 Saints, 200 Saints,
there is no Biblically valid way to develop a doctrine about HOW MANY.

Remember, the "Two Witnesses" (first) prophecy during the Great Commission BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)
And THEN... when their "testimony" is finished... they enter into the Revelation Beast / Great Tribulation.
Finally they ARE the "Final Harvest". The Two Witness (the Church) does ALL OF THIS.

Jim

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Two Witness (the Church) does ALL OF THIS.
"If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die."
Hard to imagine every one of the Last Saints having fire come from their mouths.

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
5thKingdom said:
Remember, the Bible PROMISES the TRUTH about Daniel's prophecies remains "closed-up" and "sealed"
to all the Saints until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach) the TRUTH at the "Time-of-the-End"

That means that every old interpretation (including Alexander and Antiochus) MUST BE WRONG
because they were developed in at time when the Bible PROMISES the TRUTH remained "sealed".

Yeah that's been my understanding as well. I've thrown out old teachings on Daniel and re-read it without the past assumptions about it and it's been eye opening, you start making connections in a chain of events and start understanding that this involves the second coming rather than something that happened thousands of years ago, things like the vile man being in Africa and then hearing disturbing news from the North and East that calls his attention, what's the disturbing news? Jesus.

Daniel's prophecies are a picture of God's Salvation Plan from Creation until His Return.
Daniel's Four Beasts represent the Four "Kingdoms" that arise on earth.

(1st) Pre-Flood Kingdom of Saints from Adam to Noah

(2nd) Old Testament Saints in the Jewish "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 22:2]

(3rd) New Testament Saints in the Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 13, 7 verses]

(4th) Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 25:1] after the Revelation Beast (Fourth Beast) arises

This is NEW INFORMATION
This new information is currently being preached by the Last Saint [Rev 10:7-11]
This new information was "closed-up" and "sealed" until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach)

But, clearly, these FOUR BEASTS are confirmed by history (reality)

The BIG piece of information is the Fourth Beats (Revelation Beast) is a separate and distinct "Beast"
AFTER the Third Beast (Great Commission of the Church Age) is complete and the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)
Rev 7:1-3 PROVES that as fact.

Jim

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die."
Hard to imagine every one of the Last Saints having fire come from their mouths.

That is spiritual language.
WHY in the world would you take it literally?

Jim

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yes they are. They are a group.
The candlesticks and olive trees represent the Church

Rev 11:3-4
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,
clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

The CONTEXT of the time is the Revelation Beast or the Great Tribulation.
This is NOT during the 1260 days of their "prophecy" (the Great Commission) BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)
This is AFTER the Last Saint is saved and AFTER the Revelation Beast arises for the Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 25:1]

Rev 11:7
And when they shall have finished their testimony, the Beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them,
and shall overcome them, and kill them.

The Saints are represented as the Two Witnesses AFTER their "testimony" is finished (the Great Commission is complete)
The CONTEXT is the Last Saints - the Saints LIVING on earth when the Lord Returns
Therefore we know the two Witnesses represent the Last Saints

And this understanding is confirmed as these Last Saints ARE the "Final Harvest"

Rev 11:12
And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither.
And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them

I hope you now understand the Gospel teaches the Two Witnesses of Rev 11
represent the Last Saints on earth, the Saints LIVING in the Revelation Beast/Great Tribulation,
the Saints comprising the "Final Harvest".

Frankly, the Bible does not indicate HOW MANY Saints are alive when the Revelation Beast arises...
The Two Witness definitely represent a GROUP... but it could be 2 Saints, 20 Saints, 200 Saints,
there is no Biblically valid way to develop a doctrine about HOW MANY.

Remember, the "Two Witnesses" (first) prophecy during the Great Commission BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)
And THEN... when their "testimony" is finished... they enter into the Revelation Beast / Great Tribulation.
Finally they ARE the "Final Harvest". The Two Witness (the Church) does ALL OF THIS.

Jim
The candlesticks represent churches I think
but the olive branches are from Zechariah 4, and they are the 2 anointed ones who stand by the Lord of the Whole Earth.. which people want to guess who they are based on different factors, but it's much simpler than that.
On the Mount of Transfiguration Moses and Elijah stood next to Jesus.

That's the two olive branches, Moses and Elijah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why would TWO of anything be used to represent the Body Of Christ?

This is Christian Theology 101
You need to do your own Bible Study to learn these things
Search the Scriptures

Mat_18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more,
that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Mat_18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask,
it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat_24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mat_24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mar_6:7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two;
and gave them power over unclean spirits;

Jim

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why would TWO of anything be used to represent the Body Of Christ?

You need to do a Bible Study to determine WHAT
the two olive trees and two candlesticks REPRESENT

Rev_11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Jim

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The candlesticks represent churches I think
but the olive branches are from Zechariah 4, and they are the 2 anointed ones who stand by the Lord of the Whole Earth.. which people want to guess who they are based on different factors, but it's much simpler than that.
On the Mount of Transfiguration Moses and Elijah stood next to Jesus.

That's the two olive branches, Moses and Elijah.

The two olive trees represent the church
The two candlesticks ALSO represent the church

Rom_11:17
And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them,
and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Rom_11:24
For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree:
how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

The Two Witnesses (two olive trees/two candlesticks)

(1) First prophecy for 1260 days (representing the Great Commission BEFORE the Last Saint is "sealed" (saved)

(2) THEN (when their "testimony" is finished AFTER the Last Saint has been saved [Rev 7:1-3] the Revelation Beast arises.

(3) THEN they are overcome by Satan during the Great Tribulation

(4) THEN they ascend into heaven

There is NO QUESTION the "Two Witness" represent the Church BEFORE the Last Saint is saved (during the Great Commission)
and the Church AFTER their "testimony" is finished and AFTER the Last Saint is "sealed" and the Revelation Beast begins.

They are the Church that constitutes the "Final Harvest"
Who else does ALL THESE THINGS?

Jim

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Jim

I think the bible explains its symbols, like you'll have God, Jesus, or an Angel explain "this is this" kind of things like in Daniel 7 and 8, and Revelation 17 we know not to take those things literally because an Angel explains what they are, or Zechariah 4, God explains what the symbols are.
and because an Angel explains what they are, we shouldn't make up our own meanings.

If the bible does NOT explain something as a symbol for something else, then it is valid to consider that it may be literal.
We don't take Zechariah's prophecy of the Messiah riding a donkey into Jerusalem as a symbol, because Jesus literally rode into Jerusalem on a Donkey. Some things can be quite literal.

The Church might not be having fire come out of their mouths literally.. but Elijah very well might.
so while yes the Church may be 2 candlesticks, the 2 olive branches are 2 very specific annointed ones Antichrist isn't going to kill the entire Church, but he will kill Elijah and Moses.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You need to do a Bible Study to determine WHAT
the two olive trees and two candlesticks REPRESENT

Rev_11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Jim
Sorry but I've only been studying the bible a few months,
What Little I know the LORD has shown me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the bible explains its symbols, like you'll have God, Jesus, or an Angel explain "this is this" kind of things like in Daniel 7 and 8, and Revelation 17 we know not to take those things literally because an Angel explains what they are, or Zechariah 4, God explains what the symbols are.
and because an Angel explains what they are, we shouldn't make up our own meanings.

If the bible does NOT explain something as a symbol for something else, then it is valid to consider that it may be literal.
We don't take Zechariah's prophecy of the Messiah riding a donkey into Jerusalem as a symbol, because Jesus literally rode into Jerusalem on a Donkey. Some things can be quite literal.

The Church might not be having fire come out of their mouths literally.. but Elijah very well might.
so while yes the Church may be 2 candlesticks, the 2 olive branches are 2 very specific annointed ones Antichrist isn't going to kill the entire Church, but he will kill Elijah and Moses.

Regardless what one concludes about who the 2Ws are, when they rise from the dead it is before the 7th trumpet sounds, and not when it sounds. Yet, the rapture involves the sounding of a trumpet, except there is no sound of a trumpet at the end of the 6th trumpet, the sounding of a trumpet was at the beginning, and the sounding of the next trumpet is also at the beginning of something.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Once again, at the end of the 6th trumpet events there is no sounding of a trumpet. That occurs at the beginning of the 6th trumpet events, and that the next sounding of a trumpet occurs at the beginning of the 7th trumpet events, and that the 2Ws are told to Come up hither, towards the end of the 6th trumpet events, not at the beginning of the 7th trumpet events. Don't know how one can reconcile that with the 2Ws equaling the NT church, since it would contradict that the church is raptured during the sounding of a trumpet, and that it would also mean that the church is raptured to heaven though some views argue that the church is never raptured to heaven.

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
5thKingdom said:

So you think that Jesus has a LITERAL SWORD that "proceeded OUT of his mouth"?
Really?

Rev_19:21
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Did YOU make that Biblical rule?
Do you really thing Jesus has a LITERAL SWORD proceeding OUT of His mouth?

Rev_19:21
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Why would you say the Anti-Christ does not "kill" the entire Church?
The Scripture teaches the opposite.

/

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If anyone disagrees with any of the following I put in brackets, then explain why and how any of that might be wrong.

Revelation 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them(this event occurs during the 6th trumpet).
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them(this event occurs during the 6th trumpet).
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven(this event occurs during the 6th trumpet).
14 The second woe is past(meaning the 2Ws ascended up to heaven during the 2nd woe, not the 3rd woe, the 7th trumpet); and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Obviously, if there is yet another trumpet after the 6th trumpet, the 6th trumpet can't be the last trumpet. But even if the 6th trumpet was the last trumpet, though it clearly isn't, it still would never square with 1 Corinthians 15:51, the fact that verse indicates that these things occur, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump, except there is no trumpet sounding when Revelation 11:12 is meaning.

Something else to factor in here. The 2Ws are initially physically alive, then are physically dead, then are physically alive yet again. While these per the following passage are never physically dead at any time---Then we which are alive and remain(1 Thessalonians 4:17).

If Revelation 11:12 is involving the dead in Christ rising first, and also involving the rapture of the church, then what is 1 Corinthians 15:51-57 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 involving?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If anyone disagrees with any of the following I put in brackets, then explain why and how any of that might be wrong.

Obviously, if there is yet another trumpet after the 6th trumpet, the 6th trumpet can't be the last trumpet. But even if the 6th trumpet was the last trumpet, though it clearly isn't, it still would never square with 1 Corinthians 15:51, the fact that verse indicates that these things occur, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump, except there is no trumpet sounding when Revelation 11:12 is meaning.

You are confused because you do not understand
the Final Harvest of the Last Saints happens BEFORE the Revelation Beast is destroyed...
BEFORE the end of the 2nd Woe...

And yet there is a "Season and Time" on earth BEFORE the 7th Trumpet.

I will give you a clue:

The destruction of the Fourth Beast/Revelation Beast BEFORE the end of the 2nd Woe... Rev 19:20

The destruction of Satan and all his "kingdoms" (governments) AFTER the 2nd Woe... at the 7th Trumpet... Rev 20:10

There is a "Season and Time" on earth AFTER the Fourth Beast is destroyed
and BEFORE the 7th Trumpet sounds.

Deal with the "Season and Time"

/

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are confused because you do not understand
the Final Harvest of the Last Saints happens BEFORE the Revelation Beast is destroyed...
BEFORE the end of the 2nd Woe...

And yet there is a "Season and Time" on earth BEFORE the 7th Trumpet.

I will give you a clue:

The destruction of the Fourth Beast/Revelation Beast BEFORE the end of the 2nd Woe... Rev 19:20

The destruction of Satan and all his "kingdoms" (governments) AFTER the 2nd Woe... at the 7th Trumpet... Rev 20:10

Deal with the "Season and Time"

/

In order to agree or disagree with anyone, one must first be on the same page with the one one is agreeing with or disagreeing with, meaning they understand their position. So then, let's see if I'm on the same page with you first.

Which then means Revelation 19:20 is fulfilled before the events involving the 6th trumpet are fulfilled. Assuming I'm on the same page in regards to that, the following would be my assessment of this, assuming this scenario. This then implies to me, maybe not to you, that the 2nd coming of Christ, His bodily return, happens prior to the 3rd woe, the 7th trumpet. Because, after all, it is preposterous that Revelation 19:20 can be fulfilled without Christ having bodily returned first.

Which then means this season and time is meaning satan's little season after the thousand years. Which then means the 7th trumpet is at the end of satan's little season, which then results in what is recorded in Revelation 20:10-15. Assuming I'm on the same page in regards to that, the following would be my assessment of this, assuming this scenario. This then implies to me, maybe not to you, that Christ is bodily present during all of satan's little season from start to finish, the fact He is already bodily present before satan's little season, the fact Revelation 19:20 can't get fulfilled unless Christ has bodily returned first, and that you have Revelation 19:20 meaning prior to satan's little season.

Personally, other than you, I don't know of a single Amil who agrees that Revelation 19 involves Christ's 2nd coming in the end of this age, then thinks Revelation 19:20 can be fulfilled without it involving Christ's 2nd coming in the end of this age. Meaning the 2nd coming occurs first, then the 4th beast is destroyed. Except you have Revelation 19:20 meaning during the 2nd woe before that of the 7th trumpet, and then have satan's little season after that, it still being during the 2nd woe. Which then makes nonsense out of the 2nd coming recorded in Revelation 19 because the 2nd coming happens first, then that is followed by what is recorded in Revelation 19:20.

IOW, assuming satan's little season occurs in this age, it would occur before the 2nd coming, and it would occur before, not after, Revelation 19:20 is fulfilled. Daniel 7 proves Premil not Amil. Your twisting of Daniel 7 in order to make it somehow fit Amil makes nonsense out of that chapter, not to mention the nonsense it makes out of Revelation 19 and 20..

Last edited:
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0