Mar 20, 2013
✟10,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Daniel 7:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Daniel 7:9-10 New English Translation (NET Bible
9 “While I was watching, thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His attire was white like snow; the hair of his head was like lamb’s wool. His throne was a blaze with fire and its wheels were all a flame.
10 A river of fire was streaming forth and proceeding from his presence. Many thousands were ministering to him; many tens of thousands stood ready to serve him. The court convened and the books were opened.

New English Translation (NET) NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. Welcome | NET Bible All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

9 The Ancient of Days is the Lord and He is seating on His throne. Him sitting on His throne shows He has full control, most had to get off the throne to handle their kingdom but God has so much control from the throne. The attire and hair means that He is perfect. The blaze shows that He has power.

10 The fire also symbolizes the Spirit. These ready to serve are angels. This scripture reference is also in Revelation.