Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My feeling is that it takes either ignorance or self-delusion to deny evolution by natural selection.

Natural selection, mutation, etc. have been proven to exert their effects upon the species. With this, no creationist I know of has a problem. Their issue is with the molecules-to-man evolution which natural selection, mutation, etc are supposed to have made possible. Creationists simply object to the absurdity of suggesting that natural selection, mutation, etc could have caused such a process of change.

It has been proven so many times, by so many different methods, in so many different academic institutions in so many countries that to deny it is to believe in the biggest scientific fraud imaginable.

Natural selection may be proved, but not molecules-to-man evolution.

It is to believe that all of those hundreds of thousands of science practitioners are lying about the results of their observations and their experiments.

Lying? Perhaps some are guilty of fudging the facts. Most, though, are simply guilty of interpreting the facts to suit their presuppositions about the universe and the world.

If you truly believe that evolution is a fraud you are duty bound to sue every scientific insitution in the world, every respectable scientist, every manufacturer of flu vaccines...basically anybody who has anything to do with the biological sciences.

I do believe the molecules-to-man theory of evolution is nonsense, fraught with huge holes that are either ignored by the mainstream secular scientific community, downplayed, or side-stepped by clever manipulation of what the term "evolution" means. My rejection of molecules-to-man evolution, however, does not necessarily mean the denial of the existence and function of natural selection mutation, etc upon the species.

Selah.

Upvote 0

RaiseTheDead

Jul 15, 2012
✟1,035.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The ID movement

You should know that was started by one individual with a LOT of money, intentionally as a "wedge issue." He never had any desire to promote the idea because he thought it might be true.

The press focuses on this radical fringe, making it loom much larger than it really is.

Glad you can see that

Do mainstream Christians see this? If they do why don't they do more to make the more reasonable voice of Christianity heard?

Because as you just demonstrated, it's blatantly obvious. No response needed. (Nor possible)

Upvote 0