Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61175Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

And Samson said unto them, I will now put forth a riddle unto you: if ye can certainly declare it me within the seven days of the feast, and find it out, then I will give you thirty sheets and thirty change of garments:” (vs 12) “But if ye cannot declare it me, then shall ye give me thirty sheets and thirty change of garments. And they said unto him, Put forth thy riddle, that we may hear it.” (vs 13) - Judges 14:12-13

My simple advice when it comes to gambling is “DON’T!” Below is some guidance in regard to gambling.
Human beings are incurable optimists. They believe they have... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: A Tip About Gambling

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen! Gambling is like playing Russian Roulette.

It's the antithesis to trusting in the living God, and an "insult" to Him to boot.

Thank you for this timely and profound study and meditation on this sunny, snow covered Monday morning in January, my friend.

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Amen! Gambling is like playing Russian Roulette.

It's the antithesis to trusting in the living God, and an "insult" to Him to boot.

Thank you for this timely and profound study and meditation on this sunny, snow covered Monday morning in January, my friend.

God bless you.
Thank you Brinny for your comments and a good morning to you. Hope you have a blessed Monday!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies have no sense.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Messianist, thank you for taking the time to comment and a good afternoon to you. Hope you have a blessed Monday!

Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0