Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello. I would originally post a Christian Universalist verse daily on the Tentmaker Universalism site. However, a Cloudflare error has caused the site to go down, specificially

"Table './hopebey1_tentmaker_forum/smf_messages' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"

I was posting daily Christian Universalist Bible verses and my own commentary of them on there, but since it's down, I've decided to continue doing that on this forum. There's some members from that forum that are also active on here, like FineLinen, who posts great content on there, so I figured I'd give it a shot here. They would also post daily content, which served as my inspiration for this series.

Everyone goes to Heaven, Christian Universalism.
Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
PSALM 103:8-14 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. He will not always strive with us, nor will He keep His anger forever.

God will never be angry at us forever. He will forever be merciful and gracious to us, savinvg everyone bringing everyone to Heaven!

Psalm 103:22 Praise the Lord, all his works everywhere in His dominion. (NIV)

All the works that the Lord does is good! Therefore, it is good that everyone is saved so everyone will be saved through Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well everyone goes to heaven is not written anywhere in the word of God. Forgive me I think its very unwise to tell a GOD the one true and only God what is really going to happen in the end. See its His word not ours to tell anyone what is really written yet we do it. Then we have the books which GOD writes in and we get no say in that what so ever. We know there is the Lambs book of life. As Christ told the 12 don't rejoice that you have power over the spirits but that your names are written in heaven. Hmm whats the FLIP side of that? Then Christ telling all you must believe in Jesus Christ. Again Christ telling all He is the only way in. Christ again telling Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

See no offense forgive me but.. for me to lead any of His Children His creation the wrong way... oh so very unwise. Yes there are those that never heard and are blind. If you were blind you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains. See no sin can enter heaven and Christ the lamb of God died for the worlds sin. The catch is you have to believe in Jesus Christ. We know the false prophet won't be saved. So when some add to the word of God.. that means they say things that are no where in there. It can lead His Children the wrong way... and as He will tell the sheep and goats if you have done it to the least of these you have done it unto me. Those He never knew are not saved. We really need to stop thinking God is created in our image. God is not man nor thinks like one. WHY do we keep thinking God is not this or God is not that. He is a spirit He is not man nor thinks like one. So if He does not think like us..

So if I have offended forgive me didn't mean to.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
PSALM 103:8-14 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. He will not always strive with us, nor will He keep His anger forever.
God will never be angry at us forever. He will forever be merciful and gracious to us, savinvg everyone bringing everyone to Heaven!
All the works that the Lord does is good! Therefore, it is good that everyone is saved so everyone will be saved through Jesus Christ
Another example of a "proof text" ripped out of its immediate context. The red highlights are false conclusions based on 1-2 out-of-context vss. Now lets add some context. There are conditions.
Psalms 103:12-13
(12) As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
(13) Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
Psalms 103:17
(17) But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
Psalms 103:18
(18) To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
Please keep providing the proof texts.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well everyone goes to heaven is not written anywhere in the word of God. Forgive me I think its very unwise to tell a GOD the one true and only God what is really going to happen in the end.

Blade, there are many abodes In Fathers House. No two rooms are identical, but each dwelling place is centered within the Builder of the House. God indeed is the only One who knows what is going to happen.

Yah is the beginning, Yah is the! ending

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom

All the works that the Lord does is good! Therefore, it is good that everyone is saved so everyone will be saved through Jesus Christ.

My friend Song, the song our Father is singing to His beloved creation surpasses anything we have ever heard. Many moons ago I heard it for a brief moment. Do you know what "like" means in Scripture? The song of our redeeming Lord is like singing
between the lines in chords that are outside our range & knowledge.

He is exceeding abundantly beyond all we can think or even imagine!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
With my whole heart, with my whole life, and with my innermost being,
I bow in wonder and love before you, the holy God! Yahweh, you are my soul’s celebration. How could I ever forget the miracles of kindness you’ve done for me?
You kissed my heart with forgiveness, in spite of all I’ve done.
You’ve healed me inside and out from every disease. You’ve rescued me from hell and saved my life. You’ve crowned me with love and mercy. You satisfy my every desire with good things. You’ve supercharged my life so that I soar again
like a flying eagle in the sky! You’re a God who makes things right,
giving justice to the defenseless.
~TPT

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate each and every one of them.

I agree FineLinen, even though I know the song of Universal Salvation that Our Father in Heaven sings to all people, there are furthermore even greater songs that I don't understand. But with each passing day, I hope to learn it's lyrics.

Psalm 98:4
Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth;
Break forth and sing for joy and sing praises

Speaking of singing, this verse mentions all the Earth singing joyful praises about the Lord. I personally believe this gives evidence to Universal Salvation, since it's all the Earth.

Since the Tentmaker site is still down, I'll be posting my older verses from there on here as well. That way, anyone searching online will be able to see them too.

1 Timothy 4:10 Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, especially those who believe.

Some believers may wonder what the point of believing is if God will save everyone. But, the way I see it, believing in Jesus Christ is necessary for salvation, meaning that everyone will eventually believe that God is Jesus Christ. So for us believers, we believe in God in advance, having learned the truth out of grace, and doing good because of our love for Christ!

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Speaking of singing...
Zephaniah 3:17 NIV
The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I agree FineLinen, even though I know the song of Universal Salvation that Our Father in Heaven sings to all people, there are furthermore even greater songs that I don't understand. But with each passing day, I hope to learn it's lyrics.

Psalm 98:4
Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth;
Break forth and sing for joy and sing praises

Speaking of singing, this verse mentions all the Earth singing joyful praises about the Lord. I personally believe this gives evidence to Universal Salvation, since it's all the Earth.

Since the Tentmaker site is still down, I'll be posting my older verses from there on here as well. That way, anyone searching online will be able to see them too.

1 Timothy 4:10 Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, especially those who believe.

Some believers may wonder what the point of believing is if God will save everyone. But, the way I see it, believing in Jesus Christ is necessary for salvation, meaning that everyone will eventually believe that God is Jesus Christ. So for us believers, we believe in God in advance, having learned the truth out of grace, and doing good because of our love for Christ!

Our Lord is not a potential Saviour, He is Saviour for the pas and the malista. For those who have begun their journey into Him, the satisfaction of being part of His first fruits company is beyond words to express. Yes Song, we believe in the God who raises the dead.

Every knee, every tongue, every dimension, singing together in worship.

Upvote 0

P1LGR1M

Stranger
Jun 20, 2012
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our Lord is not a potential Saviour, He is Saviour for the pas and the malista. For those who have begun their journey into Him, the satisfaction of being part of His first fruits company is beyond words to express. Yes Song, we believe in the God who raises the dead.

So explain:

John 3:36
King James Version

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

God bless.

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

P1LGR1M

Stranger
Jun 20, 2012
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everyone goes to Heaven, Christian Universalism.
Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song

So how would you explain...

King James Version

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

...?

God bless.

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

P1LGR1M

Stranger
Jun 20, 2012
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And I am still wondering if the local assembly you are a part of teaches this.

Does it?

How many fellowships have you been a part of have taught Universal Salvation?

God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."

The Gospel means good news. If even one person is not saved, then it is not good news for everyone. The Gospel for the world means that all flesh will receive salvation from Jesus Christ!

Upvote 0

P1LGR1M

Stranger
Jun 20, 2012
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."

The Gospel means good news. If even one person is not saved, then it is not good news for everyone. The Gospel for the world means that all flesh will receive salvation from Jesus Christ!

Again:

So how would you explain...

King James Version

...?

God bless.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Perhaps the angelic host meant the good news is for the few that are talented enough to receive Him. Surly all cannot radically mean ALL? LOL

God IS Saviour of all mankind, NOT some: ALL!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Perhaps the angelic host meant the good news is for the few that are talented enough to receive Him. Surly all cannot radically mean ALL? LOL

We toil tirelessly and are criticized continually, simply because our hope is in the living God. He is the wonderful life-giver of all the children of men, and even more so to those who believe. ~TPT

Upvote 0

P1LGR1M

Stranger
Jun 20, 2012
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It does: all that will receive the Gospel.

And we know all will not receive the Gospel.

So if you think all men will be saved that means all men will receive life, right?

King James Version

Right?

God bless.

Upvote 0