Dad Had A Stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
I just received news that my father is in the hospital from an apparent stroke. I just got home, and checked voice mail, so I don’t have any details.

If you would, please raise a prayer for my father, and for the guidance of his doctors, and for strength to those who lend him support; I need the Lords guidance, as well. I would deeply appreciate your support. :hug:

Thanks in advance.

:pray: ...His will be done. :pray:

Lisa

Nancaroo

Lex and Codeman's Grandma
Aug 15, 2004
Smryna, NY
Visit site
✟1,201.00
Faith
Baptist
Father I pray for this father and ask that you be with him as he recovers from this possible stroke. Give the doctors and nurses wisdom and skill as they seek to help him. Be with his daughter and give her wisdom and direction as well, I pray. In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

justabitofhelp

Aug 16, 2004
USA
✟15,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LORD,
We ask You to lay thy healing hand upon DD's father. Restore him, FATHER to perfect health. Watch over him daily and his entire family. Let thy peace and comfort descend upon them. Reassure them of thy presence in their lives and may they rejoice in that knowledge. Guide them each day by the indwelling of thy HOLY SPIRIT into thy righteous ways and may they seek to serve You in all that they do.
In JESUS Name we pray

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Thank you all so much, and God bless you for your prayers for my father, and for lending me so much support. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dad is in a rehabilitation unit at the hospital to help him with walking, and motor recovery, but I am unsure of his prognosis. He has been in fragile health for sometime now. :cry: :cry:

Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
:pray: Dear Heavenly Father, please be close to my father as his mind and body recover. Help him to regain the strength he needs to function during his final days, and help him to be with us, and have joy for as long as possible. Please help to guide his doctors, and help those who seek to help and support my father. Please help him to have comfort, humor, and hope, and help him to have peace about the future, whatever it may hold, and help him to know how much we love him; please help him to be free from fear. Thy will be done. INJC. :pray:

Upvote 0

Ginga

Sep 6, 2004
New Zealand
✟8,217.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Heavenl Father, i thank you that DD dad has recovered from his stroke. Lord, i pray that if it is your will, then you would help him to get back into full strength. Father, i pray that you would bring a new meaning into his life, one that would help him to do your will in his life. Lord, i pray that you would be with him and his family, comforting them and helping them through this, so that they may be able to bring glory unto your name. In Jesus' name, amen

Upvote 0

growingupinhim

Dec 24, 2003
temp on Earth..soon to Fly!
Visit site
✟10,131.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
devoted daughter said:
:pray: Dear Heavenly Father, please be close to my father as his mind and body recover. Help him to regain the strength he needs to function during his final days, and help him to be with us, and have joy for as long as possible. Please help to guide his doctors, and help those who seek to help and support my father. Please help him to have comfort, humor, and hope, and help him to have peace about the future, whatever it may hold, and help him to know how much we love him; please help him to be free from fear. Thy will be done. INJC. :pray:
Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE ADDITIONAL PRAYERS>>>GOD BLESS YOU!

:pray: Heavenly Father, if it is your will, help my father to heal; please give him strength and hope in the days ahead, and relieve him of his loneliness; please help guide my words and actions, and prepare me. May he have peace and joy in his remaining days. INJC. :pray:

Reactions: Serenity Now!
Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
devoted daughter said:
:pray: Heavenly Father, if it is your will, help my father to heal; please give him strength and hope in the days ahead, and relieve him of his loneliness; please help guide my words and actions, and prepare me. May he have peace and joy in his remaining days. INJC. :pray:
Amen!
Keeping you and your father in my thoughts and prayers still
:hug: and :pray:
Cat

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.