NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not stalking anybody so I'm just saying it.

when I used to cyber stalk someone or make fake profiles to add them, they cuss me out, calls me names, ignore me, and not care anything about me. Why are they doing this to a sweet innocent girl like me? Why are they cussing at me and calling me names, spreading stalker rumors about me, and saying all of these negative things to me? They don't see me going around cussing at people, calling them names and saying all of negative things to them. Im going to something kind for them and give them space so they can be nice to me and say positive things to me and say positive things about me.

I just can't stand negative vibes, negative remarks and negative messages. So I'm not going to read any negative messages from people because I don't want it to be stuck in my head and it scares me. Then I get worried and angry for awhile. I hope J and K forget what they said to me on instagram and kakaotalk this summer. I will never going to bring it up to them because I want some positive vibes, positive remarks and receive positive messages.

Why do people cuss at stalkers, call them names, spread stalker rumors about them and say negative things to them? Why they do that? Why do they get angry with stalkers? They don't care how the stalker feels when they cuss them out and throw negativity at them?

why can't normal people can a least do something nice for a stalker, help them out and say something kind to them So the stalker can stop stalking and harassing people?

If they get very angry with me over stupid stuff, I would pack up, get my passport and move to Tokyo to get away from here. I hope I don't run into those kind of people. I think doing something kind for them will win them over

And why do people get angry over someone yelling and screaming at them, yelling and screaming at their friend or family member? They ignore someone for yelling and screaming at them or their family member or friend and never talk to them instead of helping them out and doing something kind for them so they won't do it again.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Sarah G

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many of us are very lonely in modern society. It can be difficult to assess boundaries, especially online. It seems that you want to forget all about stalking people and move on from that. Maybe just join in some of the forums here and forget about those other people until it all blows over.

• Agree
Reactions: Lanae
Upvote 0

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many of us are very lonely in modern society. It can be difficult to assess boundaries, especially online. It seems that you want to forget all about stalking people and move on from that. Maybe just join in some of the forums here and forget about those other people until it all blows over.

Ok

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,450.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ c (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

And we have yet another spiritual force

The Flesh - Basically ego. I have heard that the flesh and the devil are so akin that it is hard to discern between the two.

Mix the flesh in with the spiritual coldness and darkness and you have one terrible combination. Which can only be cured by a touch from God.

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You admit to cyberstalking, well now, if someone don't want to be friends with you, you let them alone.
There be no point in inserting yourself into somebody's life,
it is impolite to do that and depending upon where you live it can be illegal to stalk and or harass.
When I was around your age I was a Big Sister to two girls who lived in my community, check around your area and see if there's a Big Brothers/Big Sisters program or something similar to it, that way you can be of help to someone who is in need of supportive friend.
Many churches have shut ins who would like someone to visit them, as do many
nursing homes, hospitals etc.

Reactions: Lanae
Upvote 0