✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Biblicist
I wonder if you would have gone to a John G Lake meeting on the basis of hearing a lying report?
So you're saying that the forum members who had attended his training meetings here in Australia are liars - that's a pretty bold thing to say.

When I checked out his website his NARzie affiliations immediately sent up a few red flares and of course when you hear others say that his words are certainly greater than his deeds then that will certainly have an affect. From what I can tell, his ministry had no discernible impact on the Pentecostal church here in Australia and the Doncaster church where he possibly held some meetings is only a very small nondescript congregation.

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Could you be more specific Where on the site . You have made a serious allegation there and you need to back it up
Go to the tab marked IAC; I didn't notice that they had not given each page a seperate HTML link.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is where man has healing doctrine upside down - it is Jesus that had 100% success at healing, Curry is trying to up the rate that man appropriates what has already been acheived

Last time I looked if 100 people are ministered to and 20 are healed; but you say 100 of 100 are healed; that's called a lie.

Reader: Please check the video's out for yourself, come to your own conclusions. Pay close attention to the claims of the man and how much time he takes talking about himself or something that John Lake said o wrote vs actually teaching and exhorting scripture.

come to your own conclusions.

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Go to the tab marked IAC; I didn't notice that they had not given each page a seperate HTML link.
Sorry but I didn't find any reference to Curry being linked to NARzie (??) I did however think that I found some small print linking him to KKK as well as the Mafia but it turned out to be some fly dirt on my computer screen.

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Last time I looked if 100 people are ministered to and 20 are healed; but you say 100 of 100 are healed; that's called a lie.

Reader: Please check the video's out for yourself, come to your own conclusions. Pay close attention to the claims of the man and how much time he takes talking about himself or something that John Lake said o wrote vs actually teaching and exhorting scripture.

come to your own conclusions.
My conclusions are that he is doctrinely correct as does Dr Micheal Brown.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My conclusions are that he is doctrinely correct as does Dr Micheal Brown.

Bully for you and Dr. Michael Brown! Whomever he happens to be.

My opinion is from first hand interactions with him.

I can applaud the man's doctrine, but cannot do the same with the man.

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sorry but I didn't find any reference to Curry being linked to NARzie (??)
Okay, let’s try it this way:

1. Go across to John G. Lake Ministries
  2. Click on the large grey tab (2nd from the left) which says “IAC”
  3. You will then see the large title “International Apostolic Council: Giving leaders the tools to change the world.”
I did however think that I found some small print linking him to KKK as well as the Mafia but it turned out to be some fly dirt on my computer screen.
As you're a Taswegian, you might have to peddle a bit faster on your bike generator.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
y
Okay, let’s try it this way:

1. Go across to John G. Lake Ministries
  2. Click on the large grey tab (2nd from the left) which says “IAC”
  3. You will then see the large title “International Apostolic Council: Giving leaders the tools to change the world.”
Oh right I can see now how you would conceive that Adolf Hitler and Curry came from the same mould.
Hey get a life
As you're a Taswegian, you might have to peddle a bit faster on your bike generator.
I would keep my day job if you have one Humour is not your calling

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
yOh right I can see now how you would conceive that Adolf Hitler and Curry came from the same mould.
Hey get a life I would keep my day job if you have one Humour is not your calling
Adolph Hitler...where did I ever mention him? Maybe your confusing Nazism with the NARzies, a NARzie is simply a member of the New Apostolic Renewal movement.

You do seem to be taking any criticism of Blake to heart which is being shown by how you are rather aggressively attacking individuals on this forum - take it a bit easier.

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Adolph Hitler...where did I ever mention him? Maybe your confusing Nazism with the NARzies, a NARzie is simply a member of the New Apostolic Renewal movement.

You do seem to be taking any criticism of Blake to heart which is being shown by how you are rather aggressively attacking individuals on this forum - take it a bit easier.
What a joke. There is no reference to "New Apostolic Renewal "on the site but you make the false statement of affilition and use a characterisation of the word Nazi to add to your deceitful response. I think you should be the one taking it a bit easier .

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What a joke. There is no reference to "New Apostolic Renewal "on the site but you make the false statement of affilition and use a characterisation of the word Nazi to add to your deceitful response. I think you should be the one taking it a bit easier .

Slow down big guy. In your rush to defend him you're missing what is being asked.

The only one referring to Nazi's is you.

NAR is not Nazi, but the New Apostolic Renewal - it's a movement of restoring the office of the Aposlte-

Not Nazi - slow down

He's asking if Curry is part of it because his website promotes the International Apostolic Council

Get it?

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Bully for you and Dr. Michael Brown! Whomever he happens to be.

My opinion is from first hand interactions with him.

I can applaud the man's doctrine, but cannot do the same with the man.

Doctor Micheal Brown has written some books. He is a highly educated Jewish believer that got his start in the messianic Jewish movement and then moved over into the Assembly of God church. he was on staff in Brownsville during the Brownsville revival. My take on him is he seemd to have the feel of a scholarly Leonard Ravenhill type. But I have not followed him closely. I read part of one of his books and heard him speak a few times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Doctor Micheal Brown has written some books. He is a highly educated Jewish believer that got his start in the messianic Jewish movement and then moved over into the Assembly of God church. he was on staff in Brownsville during the Brownsville revival. My take on him is he seemd to have the feel of a scholarly Leonard Ravenhill type. But I have not followed him closely. I read part of one of his books and heard him speak a few times.
Yes I love to hear him speak. His testimony of how he got saved is awesome and he explains the Trinity to Jewish rabbi's.

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Slow down big guy. In your rush to defend him you're missing what is being asked.

The only one referring to Nazi's is you.

NAR is not Nazi, but the New Apostolic Renewal - it's a movement of restoring the office of the Aposlte-

Not Nazi - slow down

He's asking if Curry is part of it because his website promotes the International Apostolic Council

Get it?
Lets get a few things clear because your take on the whole thing is even adding to the confusion
First I was told that as Curry was affiliated with the NARzies this waved some red flags.
Now there is an obvious connotation there to NAZI's so I went searching the whole site without finding anything with even the slightest connection.
I even googled the "word" NARzies and found nothing on the entire web that made any sense.(which perhaps explains why I hadn't heard of it).
Even my questioning did not receive helpful responses
Now forgive me if I sound like I am sticking up for a worthy man of God but rather was trying to find sense in a whole lot of nonsense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Well he's doing a good job and inspires people here to go to the streets and pray for the sick and people get healed and saved. I never heard a preaching from him, but that's good fruit.
Yes we know we are in the last days when good is called evil and evil is good

Upvote 0