Crystal Carter and Lyndsey Carter are my daughters that were

Sep 14, 2005
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
I just did a Google search for "Crystal Carter", my estranged adopted daughter. I found in the older prayer forum, that "Alicia" had prayed for her on there, in the year 2002.

I raised Crystal, as well as her half sister, Lyndsey Carter, for 5 years after her mother (Shaylene Carter, but now remarried "again" as Shaylene Keiner) and I divorced. I made the mistake of asking for a re-evaluation of child support (I was receiving $50 per month to help support both girls), and their mother saw how much child support she could get if she had the girls, and then the psychological games began. Up to that point, she would not let them call her "mom", "mother", or "mommy". After she got the paperwork for the re-evaluation of child support, they came back from visitation from their moms, telling me that she told them "Wouldn't it be fun to come live with Mommy?". I about puked.

Crystal was not held enough by her mom (Shaylene) when she was born, according to a psychologist, and she has an "attachment disorder". That, as well as the fact that her mom dragged her through relationship, after relationship, didn't help her feel confident that I was going to stick around when her mother and I got married. It was hard on her when I was soley raising her, knowing that her mother didn't want her, and her blood dad didn't want her. During that 5 years, a counselor, who was a Christian, is what kept my sanity. As, Crystal took all her anger out on me. The counselor kept telling me , that it was a compliment, that she trusted that I would not leave, so she felt safe in taking out her anger of her mom and blood dad on me. It didn't feel like a compliment. LOL

Well, this is getting WAY longer than I wanted, so let me try to get to the point here.

Crystal jumped at the chance to go live with her mom, and within 6 months, her mom had her hating me, and Crystal didn't even know why she hated me! The technical term is "Parental Alienation". I have tried to make contact with Crysal many times, and each time I do, we are fine, until the mother immediately intervenes and severs that.

Since the time when Crystal moved into her moms, I raised her half sister, Lyndsey Carter, for another 5 years, with both her (Lyndsey) and I enduring a gruelingly long child custody battle that was very tramatic to both of us. Shaylene, her mom, didn't show any interest in Lyndsey until we needed to move to Minnesota (we were originally in Oregon, then in Washington while I did some consulting work). Then, suddenly, she started calling Lyndsey every day when I was at work and working on the good old Parental Alienation with Lyndsey. It worked, and now both girls are alienated from me, hating the Father that raised them, and gave them 120% of what he could give.

I would love to have a chance to try to find Crystal, and would love for any, and all prayers to help reunite my daughters with me. Several years ago, the mother paid to have Crystals name changed, both her first and last names. I can't remember what her first name is now, but I do know that her last name is Keiner, the same as her step fathers, that her mom is currently married to (her third marriage).

I would love to have any and all prayers for myself too, as I am bleeding with hurt and pain. I spent 10 years, good and fun years, but also hard years (it's hard to be a single parent!), raising them, and when Crystal moved to her moms that was hard, but I still had Lyndsey. When Lyndsey moved, I had nothing, as I allowed her to even take our family dogs with her. I am dying inside, and hurt so badly, and I keep asking God why he has done this, not only to me, but also to Crystal and Lyndsey.

So, Alicia, if you are out there, and know Crystal still, please feel free to contact me. My email is mnrochguy at gmail.com

Thank you all for your patience in reading this. This is just the short version, but without some details, it's impossible to understand what, and why, I'm asking for the prayers. God, please reunite me with my daughters. I miss them so very much.

Thank you,
Ron Carter

(507) 250-6375

NOTE: 12/22/2014 - Here, a couple days away from Jesus's birth, Christmas, my daughters are still not with me. For a time, actually 1 1/4 years, Lyndsey came back into my life. I was in heaven! She even wanted me to be at the hospital when she gave birth to her child! But, the mother interviened, and forced her to be induced before I could arrive in Oregon. The mother knew that what she was doing, was rising both my daughter, and her unborn babies lives! Well, after 1 1/4 years, her mother talked her into dumping her babies father, and moving into her home. And, immediately, the phone and email conversations stopped with my daughter, and she again started hating me again.....for what reason?!?! Simple, from the mothers pressure, manipulation, and influence. Since then, I've been kidless, and life as an alienated parent (Parental Alienation - PA and Parental Alienation Syndrome - PAS), and it's worse than death it self. It's like losing a part of you, and not having your kids in your life is terriable, just completely God awful miserable! You can not even come close to imagining it, unless you've been through it. So, please, please, please, continue to pray for my daughters, Lyndsey and Crystal. Please pray for forgiveness for their mother, who has evilly turned my daughters against me, and pray for their aunt, who partook in this evil doing. Also, please pray for me, that I can endure the PTSD that I have from this whole series of events, and that I can survive, day by day, with out my children in my life. Holidays are the worst, and of course their birthdays. I still remember holding my hand down, and little Lyndsey, minutes old, grasping onto my little finger with her hand, and her stopping crying and looking up into my eyes. If anyone disbelieves that the Angels sing, I can tell you from my own experience, they DO!!! As soon as her little hand grasped my finger, all human sound (doctors, nurses, etc. in the room) was muted, and I heard the sounds of several Angels harminizing together, and a harp too. It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard! And, I looked around, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from, and I could see everyone else talking, but I heard no sounds that they made, just the sounds of the Angels singing. I looked towards the window, and the most beautiful colors were in the sky as the sun rose, oranges, purples, blues, they just filled up the sky, God's sky, as he painted the most beutiful picture on my daughters morning of her birth. Then, suddenly the Angels song stopped, and I could hear everyone talking! I pray my daughters will come back into my life, as it is empty without them. Thank you all for your prayers, and I pray that each of you have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks, Ron

Last edited: