Jun 21, 2006
ohio
✟14,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
http://amminadab.com/annex/images/crop circle.jpg

it isn't whether you believe them or not. its who made them. there are hoaxes, but some of them actually aren't. how do we know?

http://www.tonyrogers.com/news/images/levnode_expulsions_logan.jpg

energy levels in cropcircles, cause batteries and such to go dead. the picture above shows "expulsion cavities." they are cavities in crop, created by intense energy.

no one has actually seen one of these crop circles form. they can form within minutes, maybe seconds. you can hardly think that they are hoaxes when something so large is formed within such a small time limit.

stonehenge, an international sight (obviously highly guarded) has had one of these crop circles formed by them.

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/1996/uk1996ay.jpg

stonehenge guards, don't just let kids run out in fields near stonehenge and make crop circles, this crop circle was formed within minutes.

it is possible that a human with high intelligence learned how to obtain and use such an energy to form these works of art. but who with this great intelligence would go around the world and make crop circles? some people come to the conclusion that their made by extra terrestrials. i myself am Christian, the scriptures to my knowledge does not say anything about extra terrestrials existing or not. but do you really think that God created all of those planets and stars just for some light during night? i think a part of me wants to believe that extra terrestrials made these, it would be alot more interesting if they did instead of humans. but i somewhat believe that just people made them. im 50/50 on extra terrestrials and people making them. what are your thougts on these?

(example of hoax: http://www.darroch.dircon.co.uk/images/poynings_hoax/centre-circle.jpg
and example of real one: http://www.esonet.org/pinacoteca/cr...lose Up Alberta, Canada Crop Circles 1997.jpg )

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟395,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Only problem with ET's doing it is Energy.

The Ammount of Energy to Travel to our location even from Alpha Cent (I think a little over 6 Light years away) is HUGE.

And It dosn't seem logical to spend that much energy to travel to a nother planet to tag it with graffitie.

Upvote 0

RaddMadd

Veteran
Jun 21, 2006
ohio
✟14,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The Ammount of Energy to Travel to our location even from Alpha Cent (I think a little over 6 Light years away) is HUGE.

And It dosn't seem logical to spend that much energy to travel to a nother planet to tag it with graffitie.

yeah but....maybe it isn't graffitie. maybe they (if "they" exist) are trying to tell us something....;)

Upvote 0

WhereHeLeadsMe

Jul 31, 2006
✟15,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I agree that it would take a HUGE amount of energy. A HUGE amount of energy with the technology that we humans possess. But for all we know they have technology and knowledge far beyond our own and have found a way to say for example, harness dark matter or bend the space time continuum. And as far as motives are concerned, for all we know they could be leaving a mark for other ET's to see. Highly unprobable that they would resort to such a rudimentary form of communication with each other though. But it could, as Radd said, very well be signs to us. A greeting of some sort? Possibly a warning? The universal language is mathmatics and all those crop circles are is geometry. Bottom line is that most of our ideas as to how and why are pure speculation. I have to admit though that some of the evidence in support of it NOT being a hoax is compelling. Radd has some good links above. I do think its something we should look into and not just blow off. :)

Upvote 0

WhereHeLeadsMe

Jul 31, 2006
✟15,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are an amzing amount of very bored uni mathematics students loose at the same time the crops are high enough to 'pattern'

Funny how for many this is such a good idea after a few pints of 'old thumper':D
haha, well there certainly are the reproductions out there

Upvote 0

RaddMadd

Veteran
Jun 21, 2006
ohio
✟14,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are an amzing amount of very bored uni mathematics students loose at the same time the crops are high enough to 'pattern'

Funny how for many this is such a good idea after a few pints of 'old thumper':D

yes many people are good mathematically. but how would they obtain such an energy? and use it?

Upvote 0

RaddMadd

Veteran
Jun 21, 2006
ohio
✟14,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree that it would take a HUGE amount of energy. A HUGE amount of energy with the technology that we humans possess. But for all we know they have technology and knowledge far beyond our own and have found a way to say for example, harness dark matter or bend the space time continuum. And as far as motives are concerned, for all we know they could be leaving a mark for other ET's to see. Highly unprobable that they would resort to such a rudimentary form of communication with each other though. But it could, as Radd said, very well be signs to us. A greeting of some sort? Possibly a warning? The universal language is mathmatics and all those crop circles are is geometry. Bottom line is that most of our ideas as to how and why are pure speculation. I have to admit though that some of the evidence in support of it NOT being a hoax is compelling. Radd has some good links above. I do think its something we should look into and not just blow off. :)

it could be signs for other extra terrestrials, could be anything. now that i think of it. im not really seeing all of them as signs though. because why would random geometric shapes be signs? what do they prove?

very good post here :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
yes many people are good mathematically. but how would they obtain such an energy? and use it?

Easy, all it takes is a few shots of espresso along with the beer.

RaddMadd said:
They're both real: real hoaxes.

It's not rocket science. All you need is a fraternity house, a few GPS units and a Friday night. Stonehenge guards? Are you kidding? Can you imagine how boring the midnight shift at Stonehenge would be? The guards would let the frat boys go about their business and get a good laugh about it.

Upvote 0

mikenet2006

Jun 9, 2006
Asheville NC
Visit site
✟10,999.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I myself am Christian, the scriptures to my knowledge does not say anything about extra terrestrials existing or not. but do you really think that God created all of those planets and stars just for some light during night? i think a part of me wants to believe that extra terrestrials made these, it would be alot more interesting if they did instead of humans. but i somewhat believe that just people made them. im 50/50 on extra terrestrials and people making them. what are your thougts on these?
quote]

Good for you, your Christian and you keep an open mind I admire that. When you said you don't believe god would have created stars and planets just to have something to look at during the night, good thinking, it goes even further than that though considering that most stars are no where near close enough to be seen with the naked eye. Even earth based telescopes have there limit. So the concept that stars and planets were created as decoration is in fact obsered.

I'm absolutely positive there is life beyond earth. Proof or no proof, lets just say I've proved it for myself. As for crop circles I believe they are all man made for one reason. If a distant civilization were to take this enormous leap across the stars to get here I doubt they would simply fly around peoples back yards, and make funny shapes in wheat fields only to disappear without a trace. I think we will probably make contact with a civilization before they make a visit. They would want to make sure they are making this long trip for a good reason id assume.

Lets pretend they have a space telescope that is more powerful and clearer than Hubble. One day they point it in this direction and say "wow! the third planet from that medium sized star is as blue as our skies!" It looks to be a great candidate for life!

What is the next thing they would be tempted to do is the question. If it were us we would be pointing our radio telescopes to try and detect radio signals the very next day, to determine if there is an intelligent species on the planet. After all a tiny blue object isn't necessarily blue because it has liquid water oceans, so it would be in there best interest to find out if the trip is worth taking. If no signal is detected then they would likely send out a probe of some sort to grantee the planet is habitable.

Unless of course you believe they would be hostile and try to ambush us. I don't think this would be the case though because if you survive long enough to have a space thriving civilization it must mean that you were peaceful enough not to cause your own extinction through war. Thats just what I believe but it really is anyones guess at this point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RaddMadd

Veteran
Jun 21, 2006
ohio
✟14,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Easy, all it takes is a few shots of espresso along with the beer.

They're both real: real hoaxes.

It's not rocket science. All you need is a fraternity house, a few GPS units and a Friday night. Stonehenge guards? Are you kidding? Can you imagine how boring the midnight shift at Stonehenge would be? The guards would let the frat boys go about their business and get a good laugh about it.

hmmm seems that you have missed the facts that i was presenting.

http://www.mufor.org/crops.htm

maybe that will help a bit. i wouldn't be interested in crop circles if it was that easy.

Upvote 0

RaddMadd

Veteran
Jun 21, 2006
ohio
✟14,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good for you, your Christian and you keep an open mind I admire that. When you said you don't believe god would have created stars and planets just to have something to look at during the night, good thinking, it goes even further than that though considering that most stars are no where near close enough to be seen with the naked eye. Even earth based telescopes have there limit. So the concept that stars and planets were created as decoration is in fact obsered.

I'm absolutely positive there is life beyond earth. Proof or no proof, lets just say I've proved it for myself. As for crop circles I believe they are all man made for one reason. If a distant civilization were to take this enormous leap across the stars to get here I doubt they would simply fly around peoples back yards, and make funny shapes in wheat fields only to disappear without a trace. I think we will probably make contact with a civilization before they make a visit. They would want to make sure they are making this long trip for a good reason id assume.

Lets pretend they have a space telescope that is more powerful and clearer than Hubble. One day they point it in this direction and say "wow! the third planet from that medium sized star is as blue as our skies!" It looks to be a great candidate for life!

What is the next thing they would be tempted to do is the question. If it were us we would be pointing our radio telescopes to try and detect radio signals the very next day, to determine if there is an intelligent species on the planet. After all a tiny blue object isn't necessarily blue because it has liquid water oceans, so it would be in there best interest to find out if the trip is worth taking. If no signal is detected then they would likely send out a probe of some sort to grantee the planet is habitable.

Unless of course you believe they would be hostile and try to ambush us. I don't think this would be the case though because if you survive long enough to have a space thriving civilization it must mean that you were peaceful enough not to cause your own extinction through war. Thats just what I believe but it really is anyones guess at this point.

i agree alot with what you say. but at the same time, why would an extra terrestrial create these, but why would a human? yes a person would get boards and put them on their feet, and create one like that. but the ones that aren't hoaxes, why would they create those? their all over the world, do they go all over the world with this sort of energy they discovered and make them? i don't know. i actually don't think we'll really ever know. but weird sightings are always by these things. such as the "ambler gambler" have you heard of that? its some light ball (obviously amber colored) that floats around these things then up into the sky. one guy made a fake tape of it forming a crop circle, but they have been spotted by tourists.

Upvote 0

mikenet2006

Jun 9, 2006
Asheville NC
Visit site
✟10,999.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i agree alot with what you say. but at the same time, why would an extra terrestrial create these, but why would a human? yes a person would get boards and put them on their feet, and create one like that. but the ones that aren't hoaxes, why would they create those? their all over the world, do they go all over the world with this sort of energy they discovered and make them? i don't know. i actually don't think we'll really ever know. but weird sightings are always by these things. such as the "ambler gambler" have you heard of that? its some light ball (obviously amber colored) that floats around these things then up into the sky. one guy made a fake tape of it forming a crop circle, but they have been spotted by tourists.
Well some people are friggin retarted and would do just about anything to get attention. Even if its difficult. Hell some of the more complex crop circles required great mathmatical precision, as well as the entire night. As for the amber thing ive never heared of that, but I saw something big and round come out of the sky in the movie star man. :)

Upvote 0

RaddMadd

Veteran
Jun 21, 2006
ohio
✟14,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well some people are friggin retarted and would do just about anything to get attention. Even if its difficult. Hell some of the more complex crop circles required great mathmatical precision, as well as the entire night. As for the amber thing ive never heared of that, but I saw something big and round come out of the sky in the movie star man. :)

haha. yeah if people did make these things, then thats probly all they want out of it is attention, i don't see what else they would want.

Upvote 0

Locrian

Dec 2, 2004
✟447.00
Faith
Atheist
http://amminadab.com/annex/images/crop circle.jpg energy levels in cropcircles, cause batteries and such to go dead. the picture above shows "expulsion cavities." they are cavities in crop, created by intense energy.

Is there any good reason to believe this is true? Something more convincing than the picture?

"Energy levels" don't make batteries go dead - the sentence just doesn't make any sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaddMadd

Veteran
Jun 21, 2006
ohio
✟14,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is there any good reason to believe this is true? Something more convincing than the picture?

the expulsion cavities are formed possibly by microwave radiation through heating and expansion of internal stem moisture. (yes thats not my quote its from a site lol)

these crop circles are formed from intense energy, as been studied. its not whether they are hoaxes, its who created them, how did they, and why did they. there is enough physical evidence that these aren't just hoaxes (whether made by man or not)

"Energy levels" don't make batteries go dead - the sentence just doesn't make any sense.

i got this:

"Also when entering a geniune Crop Circle pattern, it has been known that somehow it alters the magnetic field surrounding the area so that compasses cannot locate north, cameras, cellular phones and batteries fail to operate, and aircraft equipment fails whilst over formations. Then there are the geiger counters recording levels of background radiation up to 300% above normal, radio frequencies falling dramatically within their perimeters, animals in local farms avoiding that particular area of the field or simply acting agitated hours before one materializes, and car batteries in entire villages failing to operate the morning after one is found nearby. In some of the major events, local power outages are reported."

from this: http://www.qsl.net/w5www/cropcircle.html

what i said didn't make sense lol.

Upvote 0

Locrian

Dec 2, 2004
✟447.00
Faith
Atheist
the expulsion cavities are formed possibly by microwave radiation through heating and expansion of internal stem moisture. (yes thats not my quote its from a site lol)

I thought something similar. But of course, the heat can be caused by microwaves... or the stems could just be getting really hot.

By the way "300% above normal" sounds like a lot, but it's just 4x normal, and since normal is near zero, that isn't actually very much. There are tons of places on earth where compasses don't work well, and radiation readings will always vary. Now if someone did careful measurements before and after the crop circle, that might be different... but I suppose whomever is making them isn't going to be very cooperative.

To be honest, I don't find any of that more technical information very convincing - it seems designed to get a reaction, even though it describes things that aren't that unusual. I do appreciate the links though.

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
hmmm seems that you have missed the facts that i was presenting...
If those links had any real information they would be worth comment, but they have neither facts nor data.

Faces in geological features? How long will it take them to notice the faces in the clouds as well?

"Expulsion cavities" caused by microwave radiation? I don't suppose they checked for a fungal infection in those plants, did they?

It's stark, raving nonsense....

Upvote 0

RaddMadd

Veteran
Jun 21, 2006
ohio
✟14,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If those links had any real information they would be worth comment, but they have neither facts nor data.

Faces in geological features? How long will it take them to notice the faces in the clouds as well?

"Expulsion cavities" caused by microwave radiation? I don't suppose they checked for a fungal infection in those plants, did they?

It's stark, raving nonsense....
haha well i was looking for someone who already knew the stuff, without me having to explain it. but there is radiation found in these, they've studied many many plants, and their seeds etc.

again....its not a question of it they exist from energy or not, its a question of who made them, why did they make them, and how.

<><

Upvote 0