South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, she asked me to cut rope for her for something, but scissors werent working fast so she grabbed a knife. At this point I had cut it and stepped back, not knowing she had the knife in hand, I backed up into it. :doh:

The whole night I said "I cant believe you stabbed me. YOU ASKED ME TO CUT THE ROPE! :p

I'm glad to know it wasn't done on purpose.^_^

Upvote 0

Krillin

Yup
Apr 30, 2013
✟8,576.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One time I met a girl on a Christian Dating site who was in my area. We decided to meet up in person, but when we did she never spoke. I, despite my social awkwardness, was doing a good deal of talking with her and she just would nod her head every now and then.

After a while I just asked her if she wanted me to take her home. She said yes and I did just that.

It doesn't bother me that she wasn't interested. It's that she acted so excited over messaging, so I figured there was SOME interest. But she acted very rude to me, and was never grateful for the meal I bought her.

It was just plain awkward, and I really want to be a lot more careful about that happening again in the future.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ugh, I tried a dating site out of morbid curiosity.

That was a level of crazy I dont wanna see again.

I met her at her house. She had a cat that she would pester so it would claw her like crazy.

She would let the cat dig its claws all the way in her arms, the cat could hang off her arm. She just sat there letting out a sigh of pleasure.

All I could do is stare and be scared.

cupcake-dog--large-msg-134032100683.jpg

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I met her at her house. She had a cat that she would pester so it would claw her like crazy.

She would let the cat dig its claws all the way in her arms, the cat could hang off her arm. She just sat there letting out a sigh of pleasure.

Oh my word. How sad. :(

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

^_^
funny-pictures-cat-claws-box.jpg

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

The Outlier

Apr 20, 2011
Shelby County, OH
✟16,698.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There was a good looking African-American girl in college that was hanging out in the tool shop. I had seen her come to Bible studies before and I decided to try to attempt to strike up a conversation. For those of you who get scatterbrained around beautiful women, you know what I'm talking about when I say "try to attempt." We started talking and she laughed at my jokes. I asked her out for ice cream later that night. The day before there was another girl that I kinda liked whom had agreed to work on a project with me that same night. I had forgotten about that until now. So, the second girl she showed up later that night (the first girl was gone now) and we worked on a project and she left. Then after I was sure she was out of sight I found the first girl in another room and we walked to the elevator. A friend that had just seen me with the other girl got on the elevator with us. He didn't say anything but gave me that "you da mannnn!" look. Little did he know the coinciding of these events was not planned. So we went out at a place in Pittsburgh called the Beehive, had ice cream, talked until around midnight, then we got back in her car (we had ridden in her car) to head back to the college. Then.....she gets pulled over. Evidently she had gone the wrong way in a one way street. She started crying and trembling, so I put my arm around her and we cuddled. So far life is good- for me at least. Then when the police officer looks at her license, he starts chewing her out because she had outstanding unpaid fines on her license and was not supposed to be driving. The thing about Pittsburgh is no one is really polite- especially cops on the Southside, an area known for all the bars and all the drunks. The rudest cops in the city regularly patrolled there. I didn't know whether to try to defend her or not. Common sense said not to. They said she may have to go to jail, then I offered to drive her home in her car. They said that was fine. So we get to her house at 2 in the morning. She invites me to stay the night. I say no for obvious reasons. She says I could just sleep on her couch. I still said no because it still looks bad and a beautiful woman will wear down a tired man with innocent intentions. So at 3 in the morning, I got a taxi home. We dated several times after that and then I found out on facebook that a guy that was hanging around with her all the time was her boyfriend. A few months after that, he found out that she had yet another boyfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheOliveSeed
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im sorry, maybe I am an insensitive jerk.... but I cant stand this PC "African American" "Latin American" etc.

How can you be classified by two different nationalities? Especially when you consider that a VAST majority of those with the title "African American" have never been to Africa, let alone have citizenship there.

You can be one or the other. You can be an American of X decent. Or, you are a national citizen of X country visiting, working. Whatever in America.

Black, white, brown, green, yellow..... etc. doesnt matter. You are either American, or you aren't.

People act like "Black" is such a horrible thing to say to someone.

MLK had a dream. It wasn't that people of any color would get special treatment cause of the color of their skin NOR did he want unfair treatment due to the color of skin. He wanted EQUAL.... no special titles.... not "Politically correct" nonsense.

Simply, "Hello my fellow American."

Charlize Theron is of African nationality and she is white. she gained citizenship to America and yet. She is not considered an African American , BUT she was born and raised in AFRICA!

If you (General you, not you personally Outlier) WANT to classify people by multiple nationalities. Fine, but at least have it make sense.

Sorry, end rant. Its not you, just that title annoys me.

Besides, Im tired and probably a bit cranky.... I need my nap time. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkSweetart
Upvote 0

The Outlier

Apr 20, 2011
Shelby County, OH
✟16,698.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have always found it an inaccurate term as well, because people from South America are black too, as well as people from the Caribbean and the Islands in the Pacific. There are people annoyed with the terms "black", "African American" and "colored". There is no way around this. No matter what you do, someone will get annoyed or offended. I did wonder if there was a good way to say it, but I had my pick of 3. I picked that one. Its like rolling the dice.

Sorry if you were annoyed though.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have always found it an inaccurate term as well, because people from South America are black too, as well as people from the Caribbean and the Islands in the Pacific. There are people annoyed with the terms "black", "African American" and "colored". There is no way around this. No matter what you do, someone will get annoyed or offended. I did wonder if there was a good way to say it, but I had my pick of 3. I picked that one. Its like rolling the dice.

Sorry if you were annoyed though.

No worries, its not you using the term, that annoys me. Its more of a rant about society still segregating people under the guise of "sparing feelings" or being "sensitive". I hate and always will hate "political correctness".

Upvote 0

ASonofThunder

Apr 2, 2012
Australia
✟7,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I went out for breakfast with a girl at a restaurant. It wasn't a bad restaurant, but was by no means fancy. Sometimes when I'm talking I'll unconsciously play with something in my hands. I happened to be doing that with the glass I'd had water in. I just super slightly rocked it from side to side, and was not even aware I was doing it, because I was in the middle of a conversation with the girl. This waitress storms up wrenches the glass out of my hands and slams it down on the table. Was super awkward. The girl I was with thought the waitress was being crazy too, so that made it less awkward. I've not gone back there.

A female friend had a date with a guy who turned out to be a magician and started doing magic tricks at the table. She was not impressed.

Upvote 0

TheOliveSeed

0-_-0
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
✟15,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There was a good looking African-American girl in college that was hanging out in the tool shop. I had seen her come to Bible studies before and I decided to try to attempt to strike up a conversation. For those of you who get scatterbrained around beautiful women, you know what I'm talking about when I say "try to attempt." We started talking and she laughed at my jokes. I asked her out for ice cream later that night. The day before there was another girl that I kinda liked whom had agreed to work on a project with me that same night. I had forgotten about that until now. So, the second girl she showed up later that night (the first girl was gone now) and we worked on a project and she left. Then after I was sure she was out of sight I found the first girl in another room and we walked to the elevator. A friend that had just seen me with the other girl got on the elevator with us. He didn't say anything but gave me that "you da mannnn!" look. Little did he know the coinciding of these events was not planned. So we went out at a place in Pittsburgh called the Beehive, had ice cream, talked until around midnight, then we got back in her car (we had ridden in her car) to head back to the college. Then.....she gets pulled over. Evidently she had gone the wrong way in a one way street. She started crying and trembling, so I put my arm around her and we cuddled. So far life is good- for me at least. Then when the police officer looks at her license, he starts chewing her out because she had outstanding unpaid fines on her license and was not supposed to be driving. The thing about Pittsburgh is no one is really polite- especially cops on the Southside, an area known for all the bars and all the drunks. The rudest cops in the city regularly patrolled there. I didn't know whether to try to defend her or not. Common sense said not to. They said she may have to go to jail, then I offered to drive her home in her car. They said that was fine. So we get to her house at 2 in the morning. She invites me to stay the night. I say no for obvious reasons. She says I could just sleep on her couch. I still said no because it still looks bad and a beautiful woman will wear down a tired man with innocent intentions. So at 3 in the morning, I got a taxi home. We dated several times after that and then I found out on facebook that a guy that was hanging around with her all the time was her boyfriend. A few months after that, he found out that she had yet another boyfriend.

Aww, sorry you had to find out she had a bf.

Women :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RobertMerton

Veteran
Mar 19, 2005
Internet
✟17,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not a 'crazy' story but a silly one.

When I was a sophomore in high school I dated this girl.
It was a friday night and I went with her, her older sister and her boyfriend to the circus. Anyway the circus finished late and the older sister said to just sleep over at their house as it was too late. (Was nearly 1am from memory)

I slept in a bunk bed in her room with her younger sister on the top bunk. (My ex shared the top bunk with the sister)

When her dad came around in the morning (who was surprised that I was there) he got a bit angry and was asking what I was doing in their room, and that my ex was setting a bad example for her younger sister.

Looking back on it it was a silly idea to stay the night lol and if it were me I would have gotten more angry :crossrc:

I did go over to their house a few more times after that incident and slept over another 2-3 times (not in her room, but on the pull out couch) before we eventually broke up.

Upvote 0
N

Nanopants

Wow. Some of you guys have some real horror stories. My worst date doesn't even come close.

I tried dating a single parent once who was extremely frazzled, stressed out, or something, because she almost couldn't stop talking and she always had something she needed me to help with, like simple errands, but you know, life happens and I wanted to give her a chance. On our second or third date (whether it was a real "date" is debatable), we were driving somewhere and her condition was so bad that she apparently forgot who I was, and started yelling at me like I was her ex husband who she had known for years. Needless to say that was our last date.

Upvote 0