Crazy Date Stories

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I went on a "date" with this one guy after work and he totally came on to me... and I mean that almost literally. Oh, my gosh... so scary. We went to a coffee shop near by work and after that we went walking along the streets. Then halfway through the walk, he tried to get me to go to his apartment, and to this random spot where we could be "alone". He kept saying how beautiful I was, and how he hadn't seen anyone with such "sparkling eyes" and other bull poop like that. I told him to stop several times... I should have slapped him, but I was SO scared. He kissed me, but that's IT! I didn't go back to work after that.

This other date I was on turned in to a creepy ghost hunt. We went to a high school track and we were walking around, talking about whatever when he told me he could see demons. I was like, "whaaaaa?" I didn't think too much of it, but THEN we he dropped me off at my house, he was too scared to take me all the way into my house past our front gate, because he could "sense" something watching us. Yeah. :doh:

Girls, be careful out there! You guys, too! There are some crazies out there!

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I went on a "date" with this one guy after work and he totally came on to me... and I mean that almost literally. Oh, my gosh... so scary. We went to a coffee shop near by work and after that we went walking along the streets. Then halfway through the walk, he tried to get me to go to his apartment, and to this random spot where we could be "alone". He kept saying how beautiful I was, and how he hadn't seen anyone with such "sparkling eyes" and other bull poop like that. I told him to stop several times... I should have slapped him, but I was SO scared. He kissed me, but that's IT! I didn't go back to work after that.

This other date I was on turned in to a creepy ghost hunt. We went to a high school track and we were walking around, talking about whatever when he told me he could see demons. I was like, "whaaaaa?" I didn't think too much of it, but THEN we he dropped me off at my house, he was too scared to take me all the way into my house past our front gate, because he could "sense" something watching us. Yeah. :doh:

Oh my goodness! That is scary! So glad things didn't turn out worse than they did.:hug:

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hey I take offense to that. Whats wrong with my poop? :p

Glad you are okay though. That first story could have gone very badly. Even worse than it did.

One of my date stories.

Wasn't really crazy just an epic fail.

I had the whole thing set up, being romantic and everything.

I set up a raised dish with little chocolate kisses (her favorite) in between candles. I had the candles set up around the dish to symbolize all the things that meant something to her..... it was thought out, even down to the candle color and all.

So we were eating our food, enjoying our conversation. When suddenly the dish shattered sending bits of glass everywhere...... probably in the food as well.

Turns out even though the dish was raised, the candles made it so hot that it exploded.

I was eating tacos so I didnt let a little glass stop me from eating. It ruined her seafood though..... (What? I went out and got her more of the same. My tacos were cold too.... I should have left them on what was left of the dish. :p )

I could have imagined the romance had she of grabbed one of those scalding hot kisses of death. ^_^

My hopeless romantic side causes so many epic fails...... luckily its the thought that counts and the failures that make it so memorable.

I got screwing up covered. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've only been on one date in my entire life. I met the guy online. He was a real sweet, Christian guy but although the date wasn't terrible it wasn't my cup of tea either.

We met at a restaurant. We had a fairly nice dinner.

After dinner, I just knew we weren't meant to be. I don't know how I knew but I knew. Honestly, I was ready to go home after eating!

Then we were going to go a local garden about 20 mins away but he wasn't from around here so I had to drive us. Which oddly I was glad because it calmed my nerves a little.

After that we came back to town and decided to go to the bookstore. We were browsing around and came upon the classic book Corduroy. (the teddy bear) There were also some small stuffed Corduroy bears for sell.

Trying to make conversation I said "That was one of my favorite books as a child"

Well, he took that and thought I wanted a stuffed bear. I have no idea why because I said nothing about them.

He bought me a bear.

I said and actually really meant it "You didn't have to do that" then he said "Well, you said you liked the book. I thought you wanted one"

Okay then.:sorry::doh:I just said "Well, thank you" and went on my way. lol.

Not that it was a terrible date but it wasn't all that great either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟896,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

With luck like that, I hope you don't waste money on lottery tickets ^_^

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

LOL, so romantic!

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh my goodness!:eek:

Yeah, she asked me to cut rope for her for something, but scissors werent working fast so she grabbed a knife. At this point I had cut it and stepped back, not knowing she had the knife in hand, I backed up into it. :doh:

The whole night I said "I cant believe you stabbed me. YOU ASKED ME TO CUT THE ROPE! :p

Well, the last couple of dates I went on, I did most all of the talking and I'm not much of a talker! Besides that he interrupted me mid-sentence several different times and was just generally uninterested in the date. :doh:

Awww he lost interest in the date? I dont believe that could happen. I saw your accent challenge it was interesting and all you were doing was reading words.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Awww he lost interest in the date? I dont believe that could happen. I saw your accent challenge it was interesting and all you were doing was reading words.
Yeah, well he was kind of weird anyway.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Speaking of bananananananas

3d1b3b8eb35e9be526b3499120311cd3.jpg