United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Those would be cool. =) Homemade ornaments might also be a good idea:

27b889faf5298a6a22a3bd926437aad8.jpg

ecfe1a0e4cb38d1a5e933cbdf5e56305.jpg
I didn't know you could get clear-glass ornaments to fill like that! Those are so cool!

I remember a few years ago, a friend of mine was making the mason jar/Christmas light things for gifts. Really cool idea...
diy-christmas-decorations-blue-lights-in-canning-jar.jpg

jars-cinnamon-warm-white-lights2.png

Lady at work last Christmas gave me a homemade snow globe using a little canning jar...

DSCN7905.JPG
Those are really pretty! :)

• Agree
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I don't really have any crafty hobbies. I do like seeing what others make though. I guess as far as crafty goes I enjoy writing, photography, and sometimes baking/cooking. I'm not sure if it's "crafty" but I like organizing. :p I have some other creative ideas but haven't done them yet. If I need to make something creative for work I google for ideas or instructions on how to make it.

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I didn't know you could get clear-glass ornaments to fill like that! Those are so cool!
Indeed! There's a craft store I go to sometimes that has clear bulbs you can buy - to make ornaments like that. They're made of plastic though, but still cool. :)

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't really have any crafty hobbies.
:eek:

I do like seeing what others make though. I guess as far as crafty goes I enjoy writing, photography, and sometimes baking/cooking. I'm not sure if it's "crafty" but I like organizing. :p I have some other creative ideas but haven't done them yet. If I need to make something creative for work I google for ideas or instructions on how to make it.
lol, just kidding...Those are interesting hobbies though. What kind of writing do you like to do? :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
:eek:
lol, just kidding...Those are interesting hobbies though. What kind of writing do you like to do? :)
Yeah.... not very exciting. ^_^
Short stories. I started a book with a friend like 15ish years ago... I really should try to work harder on finishing it.

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah.... not very exciting. ^_^
Short stories. I started a book with a friend like 15ish years ago... I really should try to work harder on finishing it.
Writing short stories sounds like fun though. =) I've been wanting to work a novel myself for awhile. But, writing is not my forte at all, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm about to attempt making some flower crowns- anyone done this before and have advice?

I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland. :sorry: Is this what you mean?
142de138aa300cfd0892f0057668baf4.jpg

da963ebe0f6de5532b8ec711da7b7ef1.jpg

I've never made one, but I think they're so pretty! If you end up making one post pictures please :D

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland. :sorry: Is this what you mean?
142de138aa300cfd0892f0057668baf4.jpg

da963ebe0f6de5532b8ec711da7b7ef1.jpg

I've never made one, but I think they're so pretty! If you end up making one post pictures please :D
Awww, Dinah! How cute!!

But yes, something like that picture. I want to make one out of each girl in my bridal party's favorite flowers so they can have a little of their personality on show for the wedding.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Awww, Dinah! How cute!!

But yes, something like that picture. I want to make one out of each girl in my bridal party's favorite flowers so they can have a little of their personality on show for the wedding.

Are you getting married?! :O

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes indeed! :) Got engaged the Friday after Thanksgiving. I mentioned it in WOYM when it happened, but that's long lost now.

:bigeye: :bigeye: Congratulations!! :hug: That's so exciting! and I love the idea of what you'll do with your bridesmaids.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just finished the coal! I bought some decorative rocks, and painted them with black, metallic paint. They look and feel like actual coal, haha.

Now finishing up a Minecraft-esque cube, which is a gift for a relative who loves Minecraft. It's just a styrofoam block wrapped in painter's tape, with various shades of green and brown painted on top - to give it a pixelated look.

100_1759.JPG 100_1753.JPG

Upvote 0