Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Warning, very unpleasant story.

http://www.branchministry.net/cocaine.htm
Hi Webbers:

This is a true cocaine story. It changed my mind and hopefully it will yours also. We have to do more. My sisters co-worker had a sister in Texas who, with her husband, was planning a weekend trip across the border for a shopping spree. At the last minute their baby sitter canceled so they had to take their two year old son with them.

They had been across the border for about an hour when the baby got free and ran around a corner. The mother went chasing but he had disappeared. The mother went to find a police officer who told her to go directly to the border gate and wait. Not really understanding he meant, she did as she was instructed.

45 minutes later a drug dealer approached the border carrying the boy. The mother ran to him, grateful he was found. When the cocaine dealer realized it was the boy's mother he dropped the boy and ran. The police did catch the cocaine dealer.

The boy was dead. In the 45 minutes he was missing, he was cut open, his insides removed and his body cavity stuffed with COCAINE. The cocaine drug dealer was going to carry him across the border as if he were asleep. A 2 year old boy was dead, murdered and discarded for Cocaine. Murdered and treated as if he were a piece of trash for someones cocaine!

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, I got this story in my email for the first time about 2-3 years ago.. it's a hoax according to Snopes.

In addition to the explanation Snopes gives, it's important to understand that drug runners can simply drive an off-road vehicle accross the border at will. With the Border Patrol capable of only catching about 1/4 of the people walking across the border illegaly, a few off road vehicles with scouts can bring pretty much anything they want whenever they want too...

Upvote 0
T

the_cheat

ACougar said:
Yes, I got this story in my email for the first time about 2-3 years ago.. it's a hoax according to Snopes.

In addition to the explanation Snopes gives, it's important to understand that drug runners can simply drive an off-road vehicle accross the border at will. With the Border Patrol capable of only catching about 1/4 of the people walking across the border illegaly, a few off road vehicles with scouts can bring pretty much anything they want whenever they want too...

As someone who lives on the border, I can confirm this. There is no need for child corpse melodrama. You can walk or drive the stuff across in a backpack or whatever. If you swing it right, you can even go through one of the legal checkpoints - many of them don't have drug dogs.

Upvote 0