Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess we have to decide, as a populace, whether or not this virus is real and whether or not it's as deadly as they say.

How could we know for sure since we were all locked up in our homes?

What would have happened had we been let loose?

We'll never know...it's the road not taken.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How could we know for sure since we were all locked up in our homes?
If you take NYC, for example, we can be sure unless thousands and thousands of first responders, nursing homes, homes for the elderly, police, doctors and nurses, patients who have survived, and even Samaritan's Purse are all involved in a conspiracy.
What would the goal of that conspiracy be?

Upvote 0

Refirened

May 18, 2020
Midlands
✟4,224.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you take NYC, for example, we can be sure unless thousands and thousands of first responders, nursing homes, homes for the elderly, police, doctors and nurses, patients who have survived, and even Samaritan's Purse are all involved in a conspiracy.

Through this virus are their talks of tracking and tracing people digital passports and the likes. Would the public have ever agreed to such things without a virus ? Look into Hegelian dialectics, the virus is a means to an end for the powers that be.

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also agree with @Refirened ....

However, you misunderstood my statement.

What I meant is:

How would we ever really know how virulent this virus is BECAUSE we were locked up in our homes and this held back its effects to a large extent.

To know its true danger, we would have had to live our normal lives and THEN we would known how serious it is because of the REAL mortality rate it would have caused.

Some speak of a conspiracy...I don't think it is.
But we do know for sure now that it was created in a lab and was released,,,probably by that first dr from there that died.

Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0