Aug 10, 2007
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So I guess that anytime I aint talking then I must be praying.

GIVE ME A BRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont now if I can stand this liberal crazyness anymore. If that woman Hillory gets elected, we our in for some real problems. Not to mention that muslim "person". If he gets elected, are kids will be neeling down and praying to macaca 10 times a day or some other ridicolus thing. Can you imagine beleving in what the muslims beleive in? They think there "god" is a fella by the name of mahammad that speaks some jiberish language that aint even American.

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Look at the Boy Scouts. A Federal judge ruled the BSA cannot re-up a lease it had on part of a park in San Diego because it is a religious organization. The Scouts started in the park to help with scrap drives in World War Two. They improved the park, picked up the trash and kept their little area open to all. But that isn't good enough for certain people in our society. Everyone must bend to their will or be gone from the public square. No Boy Scouts in Balboa Park, no moment of silence at the Rosemeade Elementary School. Makes one wonder what else, if these people had the power, they would do. How far would they go?

Upvote 0

JimfromOhio

Life of Trials :)
Feb 7, 2004
Central Ohio
✟60,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Look at the Boy Scouts. A Federal judge ruled the BSA cannot re-up a lease it had on part of a park in San Diego because it is a religious organization. The Scouts started in the park to help with scrap drives in World War Two. They improved the park, picked up the trash and kept their little area open to all. But that isn't good enough for certain people in our society. Everyone must bend to their will or be gone from the public square. No Boy Scouts in Balboa Park, no moment of silence at the Rosemeade Elementary School. Makes one wonder what else, if these people had the power, they would do. How far would they go?

Of course, people often forget "history". Which is why many mistakes are repeated because of "ignoring" history.

Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All right, so they have their say. So what?

Go to the News/CE forum and read about gays legalized to adopt children. So what?

We are notorious for shrieking about the liberals, but is that how we're supposed to be? Do we shout about not getting our moment of silence, or teach our children about having an attitude of prayer that allows them to pray anytime?

Don't know the answer to the children being adopted by gays~guess that's another area of rescue that needs looked at, like the abortion issue.

But maybe, just maybe there is a better way of handling this. We strain at gnats (moments of silence, prayer in schools, doctrinal junk issues) and swallow camels...:doh:

Upvote 0