Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Orchestrated from the beginning", files: 'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment

"I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that "as one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."
The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh, told Fox News. "It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...dude...are they okay? :eek:
tulc(knows goats like to chew things but "eating" a tire? that doesn't sound all that healthy) :sorry:
Thanks for asking
they are fine tulc
goats seem to have cast iron stomachs?
Last year they ate my wife's bicycle seat
plastic, foam and all
they enjoyed it so much that
two days later they asked for mine.

I then put them on Goat Time Out.
Similar to what my wife puts me on.

Old Goat Guy Time Out
I wear that tshirt often.

We Hate That!
M

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,843.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
That would be a feat, I agree.

However, I haven't heard of that strategy being contemplated and I doubt that anyone else has either.
What members of Congress are suggesting impeaching Pence after Trump, since it would still leave a Republican in the White House?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I understand for many haven't heard?
They have been named The Deep State.
Been around for a while -- goggle.
M-Bob

Bob, you'll see things more clearly if you take those goggles off. Try Googling the facts instead of just parroting the deep state conspiracy theory nonsense.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Bob, you'll see things more clearly if you take those goggles off. Try Googling the facts instead of just parroting the deep state conspiracy theory nonsense.

Surely you are not saying there is no deep state?
Are you really going to go that far?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From Fox News Dept. -- rated #1
“The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh. told Fox News. "It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.”
How did they get Trump to seek Ukraine's help for the 2020 elections ?

• Winner
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Been around for a while -- goggle.
M-Bob
True:
snow_goggles_inuit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the "Orchestrated from the beginning", files: 'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment

"I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that "as one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."
The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh, told Fox News. "It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.
A little late for a coup. But not too late for a term limit next November.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well, that makes no sense, of course; but the coup strategizers have already revealed their planning by stating in public that once Trump is gone, they will then turn to impeaching Pence.
Let's say "the Deep State" really acheive this, they really manage to remove Trump, stop Pence appointing a VP, and also remove Pence.
How long do you think this will take to achieve?
When is the next presidential election?
How long do you think this Coup President will be in office for?

Wouldn't it have been much simpler just to run for the next election? At least you would then get 4 years in office.

This whole idea of a deep state looking to perform a coup is just crackpot wackiness.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Let's say "the Deep State" really acheive this, they really manage to remove Trump, stop Pence appointing a VP, and also remove Pence.

Wouldn't it have been much simpler just to run for the next election? At least you would then get 4 years in office.

This whole idea of a deep state looking to perform a coup is just crackpot wackiness.
Here's how it will work:
1. Trump is impeached and removed from office. Under the Constitution, Pence becomes President.
2. Quickly, before he can appoint a new Vice President, Pence is impeached and removed from office. Under the Constitution, Nancy Pelosi then becomes President.
3. Nancy Pelosi appoints Hillary Clinton to be her new Vice President. Pelosi resigns her office as President and under the Constitution Hillary is now President and the coup is complete.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟560,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I’m surprised all these Deep State Coup believers think Democrats are going to get enough control in the Senate to pull off such a feat. They apparently have more faith in my party than I do.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

A tweet from a lawyer referring to a coup proves an orchestrated coup? I mean, a bunch of people have been saying there’s a coup underway for a long time. Saying it proves nothing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here's how it will work:
1. Trump is impeached and removed from office. Under the Constitution, Pence becomes President.
2. Quickly, before he can appoint a new Vice President, Pence is impeached and removed from office. Under the Constitution, Nancy Pelosi then becomes President.
3. Nancy Pelosi appoints Hillary Clinton to be her new Vice President. Pelosi resigns her office as President and under the Constitution Hillary is now President and the coup is complete.
Watch out, now that you’ve said it they’ll say it’s “proof” of a coup!

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,467.00
Faith
Seeker
Here's how it will work:

The dumb thing is that the people complaining about a ‘coup’ seem to keep forgetting that the Republicans control the Senate. Unless Donald Trump just straight up admits he broke the law, he’s not likely to be kicked out of office. Heck, even if he did, I’d still be doubtful.

They keep acting like it’s some nefarious plot to seize power, but even if all this did lead to Trump getting kicked out of office, it wouldn’t mean the Democrats took power. Who ever heard of a coup where the people executing it gained absolutely no power, no positions, no anything?

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟557,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He couldn't just appoint. He would nominate one, of course, but that person would have to be confirmed by a majority vote of both the House and Senate; and in this era where almost no Democrat ever breaks ranks, they could prevent that nominee from being confirmed.
Tough. Shoulda won more elections last year.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟488,040.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's a coup? But it would leave Mike Pence in charge... That must mean that Pence is the coup ringleader! Omigosh, that guy is so sneaky.
Maybe that's why Donald and his employees have tried to implicate Pence.

Then again, maybe his employees are doing it to avoid going to jail for lying to Congress.

Upvote 0