Could Trump be our last president on the right?

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And the Democrat Party might be the Party that splits apart. Even AOC says she and her's don't really fit in with the Biden type Dems.

I could see that. The Democratic Party could be the one that splits. I suspect though this would only happen if a significant portion of the non-Trumpy and less right wing portion of the GOP join with the Democrats leaving the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] GOP as a small far-right or populist party and the now dominant Dems split into a left and center.

I don't know what will happen politically next year, but I think things will happen.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Anything else?

Jr. and Vanky were reportedly very close to indictment several years ago for real estate fraud (misrepresenting the occupancy of a new condo project) but the Manhattan DA dropped the case suspiciously shortly after a Trump lawyer made a donation to the DA's campaign.

The three of them are involved in everything the Trump Org is involved in. From publicly available information and analysis there are reasons to suspect they have been involved in Bank Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Tax Fraud, and if you go to far end of the potential activities, money laundering.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Could be. This age is wrapping up and will require people in charge in the U.S. who crave a global community and sacrifice of individual rights because the global government and economy is coming like a freight train.

It's obvious to see Trump was put in this place by God for at least three reasons. First, the cause the evil behind globalism to accelerate their plans. Second, to initially broker the peace deal with the 'many', which he is now doing, which the AC will eventually confirm. Third, to clear the way for the rise of the Sanhedrin and the coming Temple (which was solidified by treaty with 70 nations in September 2019). Now we just need leaders evil enough to help initiate a global order to wrap this all up. Trump may or may not win the election, but when the time comes, he'll be removed from the scene somehow.

Then that will be it. Game over.
I’m trying to understand the graphic in your signature, what is that about?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I’m trying to understand the graphic in your signature, what is that about?

Oh my. I forgot he's a flerfer (flat earther in a term coined by a member over in the science section).

It's some pointless diagram showing how the earth is flat or NASA is a fraud or what ever. I initially thought it was part of his end-times fantasies.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or when will the leftists take complete control of the united states ending the right?
Usually most presidents disappoint both left and right, and act centrist.

Obama is a good example of that.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh my. I forgot he's a flerfer (flat earther in a term coined by a member over in the science section).

It's some pointless diagram showing how the earth is flat or NASA is a fraud or what ever. I initially thought it was part of his end-times fantasies.
Lol FLERFER!

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Trump won't be the last president on the right. They'll always be a "right" on the political spectrum. (And, no, Biden winning won't end free elections.)

Trump *could* be the last *Republican* president. I certainly see possible outcomes that result in the Republican Party either shattering or becoming a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] party consisting of the strongest MAGA adherents while the rest of the conservative movement decides to go their own way and end up in a new conservative party.
The values of the "old" Republican Party are still viable. Freed of its extremist religious entanglements it could re-emerge. The Christian Right have bet the ranch on Trump; if he crashes, their political influence (as well as much of the moral credibility of Evangelicalism) will be toast.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
And maybe they’ll be conservative Democrats and liberal Republicans again?
So, there would be 4 political parties? The Center Left (AOC, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, etc.), the Center Right (Biden, Pelosi, Shumer), the Right (Romney, Kasich, Murkowski), and the Fascist Dictator Wanabes (trump, Pence, all of trump's enablers). Note: these would be the party positions on the world political spectrum, not how Americans see it.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The values of the "old" Republican Party are still viable. Freed of its extremist religious entanglements it could re-emerge. The Christian Right have bet the ranch on Trump; if he crashes, their political influence (as well as much of the moral credibility of Evangelicalism) will be toast.
This is wishful thinking. Trump is part of a broader movement, which see in the UK and various places in Europe. He's a populist, not a conervative. Populists don't need evangelical support to work. Nor, in my opinion, will it go away with one defeat. I'm not convinced that there are very many principled conservatives of the type you describe. There are a few in this discussion, but I think populism is more popular.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jr. and Vanky were reportedly very close to indictment several years ago for real estate fraud (misrepresenting the occupancy of a new condo project) but the Manhattan DA dropped the case suspiciously shortly after a Trump lawyer made a donation to the DA's campaign.

The three of them are involved in everything the Trump Org is involved in. From publicly available information and analysis there are reasons to suspect they have been involved in Bank Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Tax Fraud, and if you go to far end of the potential activities, money laundering.
Interesting

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Or when will the leftists take complete control of the united states ending the right?
History and recent developments suggest that it is likely, and in the near future, unless the Senate remains in Republican hands, and that's shaky.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
The country was humming along nicely until the China Bat virus was sent to us. After that setback we’re on the road to recovery again. First recovery from Obama, then China.

First recovery from Obama? Trump really has you hoodwinked!

Also, please, let's call the virus by it's two right names, Coronavirus or Covid-19. Calling it the China virus degrades that country and we should be above that!

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single

Also, please, let's call the virus by it's two right names, Coronavirus or Covid-19. Calling it the China virus degrades that country and we should be above that!
But a significant part of Trump's appeal is precisely this kind of thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Spanish flu? China bat virus.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
History and recent developments suggest that it is likely, and in the near future, unless the Senate remains in Republican hands, and that's shaky.
Not a chance. The Left will always want to keep the Right around in order to have someone to deplore.

• Haha
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Spanish flu? China bat virus.

Do you know the real reason it was called the Spanish flu? It certainly didn't originate in Spain.

They, as a neutral country, were one of the few countries that could study the virus and find a way to combat it. Had nothing to do with it's origin.

H1N1 or swine flu originated in Mexico, do we call it the Mexican flu? Nope, we call it by it's actual name or names. H1N1 or swine flu.

The only reason it's called the China virus is because Trump says it to get a rise out of his followers. He uses it to degrade a country and nothing more.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Not a chance. The Left will always want to keep the Right around in order to have someone to deplore.
In a way, that's correct. However, the Left is good at inventing cardboard adversaries that they can then slay.

In this case, the victorious Left would simply demonize the people in their own movement who aren't "progressive enough."

And yes, they almost certainly will stigmatize them and neutralize them by calling them Rightists, etc. just as they characterize even moderate Republicans as the "Far Right" or worse these days.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The only reason it's called the China virus is because Trump says it to get a rise out of his followers.
The fact that it started in China and may in fact have been invented in China has nothing to do with it being called the China Virus, huh?

Upvote 0