corrupt account

• Thread starter Joyful Little Flower
  • Start date
J

Joyful Little Flower

My account <staff edit> has been corrupted, possibly through a link I clicked in a siggy(?) as of yesterday.

I kept getting HTTP 404 NOT FOUND INTERNET EXPLORER error messages when I tried to access the site, yet others could get in, and I received pm notices by email.

We exhausted all correction possibilities on my pc and after my husband tried to access my account through his pc at work, he could not get into his account either <STAFF EDIT>.

****So there is a link to our pcs from the <STAFF EDIT>account that is corrupt.

In fact I had to use INPRIVATE BROWSING/FILTERING to BLOCK MY IP ADDY to access your page, and I had to re-register under THIS name to get in here
*he had to block his addy from his work pc as well to get the CF page;he may need to re-register as well if deleting the <STAFF EDIT> account does not remedy things...

PERHAPS THE <STAFF EDIT> ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED?

The bug on my <STAFF EDIT>account is blocking our IP addys or directing us to a hacked page it seems

PLEASE ADVISE US ON THIS...it is a sad situation if I have lost everything on the <STAFF EDIT> account and hubby will lose all his things too :(

*You can EMAIL ME if I am not online to pm in person and converse with someone

Thanks!
<STAFF EDIT>

*Is it possible to transfer my blessings to THIS account?
I have MILLIONS :(

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Joyful Little Flower

UPDATE:
MY husband was able to clear his problem by UNCHECKING the PRESERVE FAVORITES WEBSITE DATA BOX under tools/delete history
I was also able to log into THIS account without filtering my IP addy, BUT my <STAFF EDIT> account is definately corrupted :( I cannot log in without getting the 404 error mesage.

I will contact member services with private info that may be of help with this bug

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

mikey12561

Senior Veteran
Sep 13, 2007
At Home.....
Visit site
✟11,988.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Its not the account that is having the issue but actually the Server that CF is located on. Its happening to a few people as it has happened to me a few times already. A 404 error that you are recieveing usually means that your connection was send and accepted but the data you are trying to get is not there however does mean that it could be back shortly. Just give it sometime for the problem to get corrected. There is no need to have the account deleted.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
member requests this thread be deleted for privacy

all is fixed now and she has access again...

I edited names but member would still like it to be removed....

No Mod tools in this area or I would do it myself

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums