North
✟19,467.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oki.. how am I suppose to explain this now?
I’m born and raised in rural Sweden myself and have seen how the food supply and war on farmers becoming more and more intense on a global scale with AI (surveillance) and Climate Change Politics.
European farmers has sounded the alarm many times now. Messages as simple as severe: No Farmers No Food! Video: Drone view of German farmers driving their tractors to Berlin to stop the leadership from engineering famine media won’t tell why they protesting about and most just point and thinks it’s cool.
Farmers don’t block roads for being cool...

What’s happening in China now is most likely a global food shortage that’s being convenient blamed on this Coronavirus for Chinese New Year. China lost half of all pigs since August 2018 and they, “gangsters” used drones to spread the virus

There’s as always more to the story but CSMonitor explains why pork is important for the Communsit Party. Chinas government now order it’s farmers to “speed up the food” an impossible demand of course, farming is not McDonalds and I don’t know the entire market but can’t see who/where they can possible could buy from without causing food shortages somewhere else in the world.

My conclusion is that Coronavirus is global food shortages disguised as a pandemic virus. Not a popular opinion but I agree on twitter thread here, there is a effort to wipe up coronavirus hysteria that’s not organic. Reddit link

From China: @globaltimesnews
F9454E88-E469-4F43-9977-B68E2977DBEE.jpeg

It almost looks like the Mark of the Beast is implemented in China.
Authorities using this crisis to impose even more surveillance on its population.

Food. They don’t want panic so they’re saying it’s soon will be all right and my advice is simply same as Chinese Communist Party, at this point - you don’t want to be the one panic in the supermarket when this hits your country in full force. (Which I think will be soon and the fear that’s going to explodes won’t be nice if I'm right about this.
BC744FE0-6F76-40B8-83A0-A70DA8C5D99E.jpeg

Propaganda? Watch (Twitter) video
Heartbreaking! Medical workers fighting the #coronavirus on the front line in Wuhan fell asleep without taking off their protective suits. Many of them have been working nonstop and could only sleep for 2-3 hours a day.
Last article, this one from from China Daily:
Chinese government will spare no effort to ensure supplies of commodities and stabilize prices to meet public expectations and enhance confidence, a government official said.
and again: I don’t understand how!

I don’t know if this is right or not with a thread it sounds very crazy probably and the Lords know how much I want to be wrong.
Am I? If find any that’s picking hole on this theory please tell me!

I can’t help think about Matthew 24 and wars, and rumors of wars that Jesus told us would happen before his return and that’s what I’m hopening for of course. I noticed many don’t like this comparison, not sure why to be honest.
4414A531-5426-49AF-A4CF-9C5FF83FF16B.jpeg

Long thread perhaps but I’ll post it now.

Last edited:

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That is so much more true , very true, as to the nature of the world governments opposed to the caring for people at all.....
it has been being developed for over a century (since 1902 at least) as the whole world (governments, churches, schools, doctors, etc etc ) the whole world is deceived by pharmakeia.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Given China’s track record of humans living too close to pigs and other food animals I’d say this was an accident waiting to happen more than “ a sign of the apocalypse “ . Viruses do evolve to infect other species and virgin field epidemics are usually nasty. Humans just happen to be the virgin field this time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Factory farming can produce so much food that it tends to drive prices down . So some governments will either destroy the surplus food, give it away or tell farmers to stop growing stuff. Because this drives down prices farmers don’t make enough money to survive. Even in the USA I was told that huge milk producer Borden is going bankrupt!!!!!

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I look for natural explanations of natural phenomena Jeff . Then there is no reason to evoke the supernatural if there is no need for it. Btw earthquakes and volcanoes are caused by plate tectonics . Once those huge earthquakes happened in Haiti and in Indonesia I had a feeling that this would eventually happen . Big movements in one area of the plates destabilize other areas

Upvote 0

dufrianord

Warrior for Jesus from the North
Jan 17, 2020
North
✟19,467.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Given China’s track record of humans living too close to pigs and other food animals I’d say this was an accident waiting to happen more than “ a sign of the apocalypse “ . Viruses do evolve to infect other species and virgin field epidemics are usually nasty. Humans just happen to be the virgin field this time.
Yes thats true and something i thought about too, what makes me doubt it is the timing för outbreak now at the Chinese New Year when pork is at the highest demands but all-time low.
Chinas Communist Government declare virus as a danger and everyone to stay inside. Soldiers on the Streets and cities in lockdown and all thay we seen the past days.

I don’t know how to explain it but it feels wrong, but i’m not sure but I know viruses mutates and all that so it might be possible.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I look for natural explanations of natural phenomena Jeff . Then there is no reason to evoke the supernatural if there is no need for it. Btw earthquakes and volcanoes are caused by plate tectonics . Once those huge earthquakes happened in Haiti and in Indonesia I had a feeling that this would eventually happen . Big movements in one area of the plates destabilize other areas
GOOD! Then you will LOVE the natural explanations of five white poisons,
and hate why it has been permitted.

Upvote 0

dufrianord

Warrior for Jesus from the North
Jan 17, 2020
North
✟19,467.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Factory farming can produce so much food that it tends to drive prices down . So some governments will either destroy the surplus food, give it away or tell farmers to stop growing stuff. Because this drives down prices farmers don’t make enough money to survive. Even in the USA I was told that huge milk producer Borden is going bankrupt!!!!!

Im not sure now to explain the situation for farmers but we’re losing 1,000 farms every day here in Europe, farms that been own by familys for generations who grown from the land and taken over by banks (really sad I’m glad my family still farming) and what suprised me was how identical the situation is in North America but they’re under heavier surveillance from different corporations.

India is also same but I’ll try to find some links which give a better overview on the situation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Im not sure now to explain the situation for farmers but we’re losing 1,000 farms every day here in Europe, farms that been own by familys for generations who grown from the land and taken over by banks (really sad I’m glad my family still farming) and what suprised me was how identical the situation is in North America but they’re under heavier surveillance from different corporations.

India is also same but I’ll try to find some links which give a better overview on the situation.
A few years ago, there were so few family farms remaining, left in USA, the government agency that used to count them stopped counting them.

Very sad and serious loss for everyone alive.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Coronavirus sounds like another excuse for mass eradication of animals, to bankrupt more small farmers and further concentrate production into mega-farms. It's also an excuse to ramp up the industrial death machine and spread fear and panic around the world, resulting in more power for the technocrats to centralise control of food worldwide. Agenda 21, the beast system etc etc. The 'corona' crown nomenclature is no doubt a feeble attempt to mock Christ.

Keep in mind that Monsanto and Bayer completed their $66B(!) merger in mid-2018. Let the value-added nutritional products roll!
After a $66 billion merger, Monsanto is disappearing -- sort of

Be not deceived, stay vigilant and endure patiently, praying always, seeking the Lord's guidance and mercy, so that we might stand in the evil day.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Coronavirus sounds like another excuse for mass eradication of animals, to bankrupt more small farmers and further concentrate production into mega-farms. It's also an excuse to ramp up the industrial death machine and spread fear and panic around the world, resulting in more power for the technocrats to centralise control of food worldwide. Agenda 21, the beast system etc etc. The 'corona' crown nomenclature is no doubt a feeble attempt to mock Christ.

Keep in mind that Monsanto and Bayer completed their $66B(!) merger in mid-2018. Let the value-added nutritional products roll!
After a $66 billion merger, Monsanto is disappearing -- sort of

Be not deceived, stay vigilant and endure patiently, praying always, seeking the Lord's guidance and mercy, so that we might stand in the evil day.
Coronavirus are named like that because they’re somewhat shaped like a spiky crown . Unfortunately the virus is very very very contagious and they slaughtered the animals to prevent it from spreading . This is SOP for highly contagious diseases that affect animals . Google scrapie or even Ebola
D790DC70-B22D-47EB-AFA0-2FEF287FE005.jpeg
80FD6AC2-B307-45FE-A1C9-900D7A7CE864.jpeg

Nothing about science mocks any religion . Some religious dogmas are just refuted by confirmed facts and religious people who believe the dogmas , just don’t like that

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Coronavirus are named like that because they’re somewhat shaped like a spiky crown . Unfortunately the virus is very very very contagious and they slaughtered the animals to prevent it from spreading . This is SOP for highly contagious diseases that affect animals . Google scrapie or even Ebola
View attachment 271242 View attachment 271243
Nothing about science mocks any religion . Some religious dogmas are just refuted by confirmed facts and religious people who believe the dogmas , just don’t like that

Please Brinny, don't be ignorant to the devil's schemes. These viruses don't just magically pop into existence in the swine droppings down the Pong Lu market district. It's carefully developed in a military industrial laboratory, and released to progress certain agendas.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Please Brinny, don't be ignorant to the devil's schemes. These viruses don't just magically pop into existence in the swine droppings down the Pong Lu market district. It's carefully developed in a military industrial laboratory, and released to progress certain agendas.
viruses evolve from other viruses . They evolve to infect additional organisms. Some viruses evolve from eucaryotic DNA mutations. So yes they could “pop into existence “ as you so inelegantly put it. Could humans artificially evolve disease organisms? Yes but that most likely didn’t happen here

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
viruses evolve from other viruses . They evolve to infect additional organisms. Some viruses evolve from eucaryotic DNA mutations. So yes they could “pop into existence “ as you so inelegantly put it. Could humans artificially evolve disease organisms? Yes but that most likely didn’t happen here

You have proof of micro-evolution in viruses (or any other organism)? Didn't think so.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You do realize that’s why you have to get a flu shot every year, because viruses evolve .

it would be nice if people who rail against evolution actually understood it. Viruses don’t really have species and the Microevolution/ macroevolution divide sorta depends on speciation . Just FYI macroevolution is speciation .

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You do realize that’s why you have to get a flu shot every year, because viruses evolve .

That's your proof? Technically, what you have there is a logical fallacy of the 'begging the question' variety.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You have proof of micro-evolution in viruses (or any other organism)? Didn't think so.
.That’s extremely easy to demonstrate: Human skin colors or House cat fur colors . You do realize that you’re demonstrating that you don’t even understand middle school science . Microevolution is due to genetic changes that just causes variation within a single species . And having to get a flu shot every year because the virus keeps mutating to become newly infectious is microevolution.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
.That’s extremely easy to demonstrate: Human skin colors or House cat fur colors . You do realize that you’re demonstrating that you don’t even understand middle school science . Microevolution is due to genetic changes that just causes variation within a single species . And having to get a flu shot every year because the virus keeps mutating to become newly infectious is microevolution.

Not buying it I'm afraid. Different skin colours have nothing to do with 'evolution', it's just adaptation.

You're right, I reject middle school science where it deviates from the Bible or experiment and observation.

Your cartoon evidence of the coronavirus shows prima facie evidence of design. I say it's the devil's design, God's gifts are good, and His designs have less of the 'naughty child's drawing board' look.

Upvote 0