Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Lord thank You for hearing these prayers...thank You for humbling our hearts, for testing our faith...for it is more valuable than gold. Help us our God to endure to the end...serving Your purposes, not our own...give us songs in the night.

Upvote 0

Look Homeward Anglican

Senior Veteran
May 14, 2005
United States
✟10,751.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Holy, mighty, immortal God, I don't feel worthy. But thank you for sending our Savior, Your Beloved Son Jesus Christ who came to earth and lived and was crucified to destroy sin and corruption. May those be destroyed in me and all brothers and sisters here at CF and all over the world. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lonnienord

Keep Praying!!
Jan 13, 2005
Lorain, Ohio about 30 miles west of Cleveland on L
Visit site
✟39,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
squeaky092 said:
Heavenly Father, please help me in my anger and frustration. I know that I should be patient with this situation. Please send your healing rain on this unworthy servant. In Jesus name amen
:prayer: JESUS give her the victory she needs and wants. YOU are allpowerful and YOU need us to do YOUR work, so please help us to be in control of our anger. Please give us the strength and wisdom to serve YOU!!:prayer:

Upvote 0

mamasbabygirl09

May 31, 2005
Murfreesboro
✟712.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
squeaky092 said:
Heavenly Father, please help me in my anger and frustration. I know that I should be patient with this situation. Please send your healing rain on this unworthy servant. In Jesus name amen

Please help her lord with her frustration with others give her patience with the people around her in your presious name Amen
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father,just wanted to stop what I was doing,and Thank you,and
give Praise to you,for all the wonderful blessings in my life,My Husband,My Son.Thank
you for the miracle you are working in my Son's life,I pray that you continue blessing
him all his life,and using us to do your will in Jesus Name.Your will be Done.Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Abba, thank You for the hope that You pour out on us so abundantly, making crystal clear that Your promise to give us a future and a hope is real and unchanging, and all that happens is to bring it all to fruition in ways that we have not seen, but awaits us. Thank You that You in us is more mighty than all that is swirling around us. In that, enable us to rest in You, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord, teach us to pray. Teach us to share our troubles with you first, because it honors you. Teach our hearts to give you thanks throughout the day. Lord Jesus, eternal King who calls us friends--

WE LOVE YOU.​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.