• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

Controversial Teddy B ear Teachings

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟754,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Last several decades? The craze to inundate little children with transexuality in their schools, libraries, books, movies, television programs and toys is fairly recent.

You're looking in the wrong direction.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟754,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Mostly just hyper liberal atheist and Christians who sound like them.

How many atheists do you know that believe the Bible is divinely inspired and the infallible word of God, who believe what is written in the Creeds, who talks about heaven, hell, salvation, judgment, God's commandments, et al.

What do you mean when you talk about "Christians who sound like them"? Because to me that sounds like you want to define "Christian" in a way that has nothing to do with what it means historically, theologically, and biblically and instead assign some other set of ideas as central to the meaning of "Christian".

-CryptoLutheran

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟228,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟228,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last several decades? The craze to inundate little children with transexuality in their schools, libraries, books, movies, television programs and toys is fairly recent.
There is no such craze. However, there is a craze piloted by Christopher Rufo to demonize transsexual people and theeir families. The hysterical propaganda popping up these last couple of years has been spearheaded by this gentleman.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Snohomish Co.
✟670,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no such craze. However, there is a craze piloted by Christopher Rufo to demonize transsexual people and theeir families. The hysterical propaganda popping up these last couple of years has been spearheaded by this gentleman.
Now that sounds like a textbook conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Snohomish Co.
✟670,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How many atheists do you know that believe the Bible is divinely inspired and the infallible word of God, who believe what is written in the Creeds, who talks about heaven, hell, salvation, judgment, God's commandments, et al.

What do you mean when you talk about "Christians who sound like them"? Because to me that sounds like you want to define "Christian" in a way that has nothing to do with what it means historically, theologically, and biblically and instead assign some other set of ideas as central to the meaning of "Christian".

-CryptoLutheran
I've read Christians promoting and supporting little children being inundated with transsexualism in their classrooms, libraries, books, movies, television shows and toys to the point where they literally attack Christianity.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Snohomish Co.
✟670,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

-CryptoLutheran
Christians who have worldly standards to the point of even joining in with atheists in attacking Christianity. Paul tells to not be conformed to this world. Jesus tells us that when we're following him the world will hate us, not high five us.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟169,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I've read Christians promoting and supporting little children being inundated with transsexualism in their classrooms, libraries, books, movies, television shows and toys to the point where they literally attack Christianity.
What?
It’s not “about the kids”?
It’s about someone’s religion getting tarnished?
Mercy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Snohomish Co.
✟670,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What?
It’s not “about the kids”?
It’s about someone’s religion getting tarnished?
Mercy!
It's about the kids, not the red herrings used as a distraction.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟169,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It's about the kids, not the red herrings used as a distraction.
Telling children that if they feel that their bodies are not a good fit for them, they should talk to a trusted adult is “bad” and we should instead insist that because they have certain parts that they should just get used to it?
Maybe if we just keep them ignorant most of them will just keep quiet about it and leave our society in peace for “normal people”?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟500,059.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Given the history of posts in this thread combined with the complete lack of evidence of what these alleged people are allegedly saying, I have strong doubts this is an accurate summary of the reality of the situation.

• Agree
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟754,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Christians who have worldly standards to the point of even joining in with atheists in attacking Christianity.

Can you point out any examples of:

1) Worldly standards and
2) Christianity being attacked?

Paul tells to not be conformed to this world. Jesus tells us that when we're following him the world will hate us, not high five us.

If a non-Christian sees you feeding the hungry and says you've done something kind, does that men you did something wrong by feeding the hungry simply because a non-Christian "high fived" you for it?

Because I recall our Lord also saying,

"You are the salt of the earth, but if salt loses its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown under people's feet. You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." - Matthew 5:13-16

I'll be honest, I don't use how non-Christians respond to me, whether positive or negative, as the litmus test for whether what I'm doing, saying, or believing is godly or worldly. My concern is with being faithful to Jesus Christ and taking the word which He has declared to me--to all of us in the Church--seriously in how I live my life day-to-day. But I do pray that, should my works testify, that they testify to the grace, kindness, and goodness of God.

And considering that the world which despised Christ--which Christ said would despise us--is that which condemned Him when He spent time with eating dinner with tax collectors, sex workers, and healing the sick on the Sabbath; and which put Him to death because it regarded Him a threat to their systems of power and control; I'd be far more worried about what it means when my own sense of morality is on the side of systems of power, control, and abuse rather than on the side of the least of these.

It is not holiness to do evil things and then self-congratulate ourselves when others are disgusted by our behavior.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟754,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

I doubt that what you've read is a reliable source.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

MotoToTheMax

Nov 3, 2022
United States
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟383,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Matthew 7:5
I attack Christians, yes.
The reasons nonchristians are starting to take a FAR more static and cynical view of Christians is because we are NOT pulling the plank from our eye and some of us are actively ignoring it while (and let's be clear here) bearing false witness about others.

We may never solve the problem of abuse in the church, but if we want people to see Christ as someone who grants grace, then we probably shouldn't be accusing people who we've never met of abusing children.

Upvote 0