Control by course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nature has a "course":
James 3:6
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

The Greek word means circuit or circle. This is a predescribed route that has both a starting point and a finshing point.

The fallen world has a "course":
Ephesians 2:2
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

An individual's life has a "course":
Acts 20:24
24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

The foundations of the earth have a "course", and they can be out of that course:
Pslams 82:5
5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

God is in control, but He may use such "courses" or predefined paths to describe these courses. It is possible to deviate from the predefined course.
There is no evidence of complete moment by moment control in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.