continuing random thoughts for consideration

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
.....continued from previous post...

The “second death” shall not hurt us if we voluntarily put off the old man and his deeds….and put on the new man which is RENEWED in KNOWLEDGE.

(Col 3:9 KJV) Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

There are NO DIVISIONS in the body of Christ….in His revealed knowledge.

11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

We are to forgive one another for our arguing and hatred over silly, theological, carnal differences which were always in error of the Truth.

13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

We are to put on LOVE….which is the BOND OF PERFECTNESS. We shall be ONE body in Christ Jesus. Our God is ONE….and we shall be ONE in Him as He is ONE. It is very evident that we are currently NOT living as ONE in Christ Jesus…because of the “old man” and his erroneous ways and thoughts.

14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

God shall send His Word of Truth to us in the last day….and all of the “dead” shall hear His “voice” in the preaching of the Truth. They shall come forth from the “grave” of religious man.

(John 5:28 KJV) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Those who will do good….hearing and doing the Truth…by putting to death the “old man” of religion…overcoming…shall be written in the “book of life.” They shall not suffer the judgment of God because they will not have rebelled against the hearing of the Truth. They will have humbled themselves to the Truth. Those who will do evil at the hearing of the Truth are the people who rebel against it in their religious pride…..speaking and doing evil against the Truth. They shall be judged….their “old man” shall be put to death the hard way….their own wickedness shall correct them. Their wickedness shall burn like a “fire.”

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

How religious man shall receive the Truth shall determine his fate so to speak. Those who will hear and do the Truth shall enter into “life.” Those who will speak against it in their religious pride and stubborn, hard hearts shall be judged. “As I hear, I judge….” By our words shall we be justified and by our words shall we be judged. Those who will speak against the Truth only seek the things of religious man and not the will of the Father.

30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Our Lord shall open up the Scriptures for our understanding in this last day. The “dead” shall be judged by how they react to the opening up of the things that are written in the Scriptures. They shall be judged according to their “works” towards the opening up of the Scriptures. How will religious man who is “dead” in his hatred, envying and strife receive the opening up of the Scripture of Truth?

(Rev 20:12 KJV) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

How religious man who is "dead" in his trespasses and sins responds to the opening up of the Scriptures shall determine his fate so to speak. They shall be judged by their own reaction to the opening up of the Scripture of Truth.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

ALL men shall hear His “voice” in this last day but will they do what He says? Whoever will not hear and BELIEVE and DO what His voice says shall be judged. They shall be judged as men in the flesh so that their spirit may be saved.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen Wheeler , thats awesome , I so hear this message !!
we all are dead in our tresspasses and sins till we hear Jesus voice , and the dead in Christ rise first ! 1 resurrection we only live in newness of Life though HIM !!!!
Not hurt by the second death , makes me think of Isaiahs prophecy33 .. because the Holy Spirit and Fire are the Fire of Gods cleansing and purifying ways
keeping us in the Fire like the 3 children in Daniel example
and this Truth Isa 33:14The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly;

he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood,

and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; He shall dwell on high: his place of defence [shall be] the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters [shall be] sure.

Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. we see Jesus in the Father in His glory , the Cross of Christ was the new foundation in His new world / age coming ! GLORY !!! seen with new eyes of understanding and a heart for God , made by God for His eternal Glory ...

Blessings C

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your randomness is overwhelming.

lol

carry on
Amen ! , wonderful revelations of Gods word though Gods Spirit , Bro Wheeler is a faithful in the Holy Spirit and
Jesus testimony:amen:

Isa 43:10Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen:

that ye may know and believe me,

and understand that I [am] he:

before me there was no God formed,

neither shall there be after me.

Act 1:8But ye shall receive power,

after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you:

and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea,

and in Samaria,

and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Act 5:32And we are his witnesses of these things;

and [so is] also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath

given to them that obey him.
praise Jesus

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi,

I really hope I’m not overwhelming any one here with the content. I know certainly that the amount of posts is overwhelming….but all is really being said is the same thing being repeated over and over again in various ways. Thank you for reading and considering!

Sorry for the delay. We were visiting a friend who is in the intensive care unit of a hospital in Miami because she was in a fire last week….and has 3rd degree burns on 60 percent of her body and is in a serious, life-threatening condition. She has been in a coma ever since.

This “prayer” is for Jackie….

Indeed, we are to be His witnesses. We are to be His preachers…His messengers….His “angels”…. of the Word of Truth in this last day so that all of His people….both Gentiles and Jews…. can hear with their ears. And those who will hear the preaching of the Truth with all readiness of mind are to be like the Bereans and search the Scriptures for themselves to see if these things are so. They need to "see" what they will hear with their ears for themselves at the source…..by going to the Word of God. God’s witness is greater than the witness of men.

(Acts 17:10 KJV) And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Many believed because they received the Word that they heard AND searched the Scriptures to see if those things were true. There will be many Jews and Gentiles who will believe the Word in their hearing and the searching of the Word of Truth in this last day. We are to seek Him with all of our hearts, minds and souls. The “honorable women which were Greeks” pertains to the Gentile Christian church in this last day. The “men” pertains to the Jews in this last day.

12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

The “Greeks” seek after wisdom….as does the Gentile church. They seek after their own wisdom of the Scriptures. They lean upon their own understanding to form their own works of “righteousness.”

(1 Cor 1:21 KJV) For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

Like the woman in the garden, the Gentile church has desired to be wise by leaning upon its own understanding of the Scriptures……and has formed its own doctrines and commandments of “salvation”….its own works of “righteousness.” They are the “woman”….desiring to be wise…and pursuing after their own righteousness.

(Gen 3:6 KJV) And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

They have made themselves “aprons” to cover themselves. They cover themselves with their own works of “righteousness” that have come from religious man’s desire to be “wise.”

(Gen 3:7 KJV) And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

The “honorable women which are Greeks” will believe the revealing of the Word of Truth in this last day = those believing gentiles of the Christian church.

The Jews “require a sign.” Circumcision is the “sign” that they require. Men are circumcised….not women. They are the “men…not a few” who will finally hear the preaching of the Word of Truth and believe in the Truth in this last day.

(Gen 17:11 KJV) And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Circumcision pertains to the works of the Law. The Jews have pursued His righteousness not by faith but as it were the works of the Law…..and have not attained it. They are the “men…not a few” that shall believe in this last day. They shall attain His righteousness in the FAITH of the revealed Truth and not in the works of the Law. Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness. Many of them shall hear the preaching of the revealed Truth in this last day and will believe…..attaining the “law of righteousness.”

(Rom 9:30 KJV) What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

We ….Jews and Gentiles….are to be joined together by His revealed Truth in this last day….being immersed in the Water of the Word and putting on Christ. Then it will come to pass that there will be neither Jew nor Gentile in Christ Jesus…the Truth.

(Gal 3:27 KJV) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

In Christ Jesus…the Truth….there shall neither be Jew nor “Greek”…..neither “bond” (bound to the works of the Law) nor “free”……neither “male” ( Jews who require circumcision by the works of the Law) nor “female.” We shall be ONE in Christ Jesus…joined together in the BELIEF of the Truth.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Like Abraham, the belief in the revealed Truth in this last day shall be credited to us as righteousness.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

We shall be ONE flesh in Christ Jesus…the Truth. We shall no longer be “two”….male and female.

(Mark 10:8 KJV) And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

God shall join us together by the revealing of His Truth. And we are His witnesses.

9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

We shall be ONE nation in Him…..and no longer “two nations” ….Jew and Gentile…male and female…bond and free. We shall no longer be divided into “two kingdoms” any more….. “Old testament” and “New testament” followers. The Scriptures are ONE in the mind of Christ and we shall be ONE in heart by the hearing and believing of the Truth.

(Ezek 37:22 KJV) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

Neither shall we defile ourselves any longer with our “idols”…with our religious doctrines, commandments, works, etc. He shall cleanse us by the washing of the revealed Word of Truth….the Living Water.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

And the Truth….Christ Jesus…shall be king over us. We shall be “bound” together in the bond of perfection…..LOVE.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

We are to incline our ears to His sayings…..just like the Bereans listened intently with all “readiness of mind” to Paul’s preaching of the Word of Truth.

(Prov 4:20 KJV) My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.

They kept them in their hearts….

21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.

…..and they searched the Scriptures to see if those “sayings” were true. They found His words to be Truth. We shall be of ONE flesh in Him.

22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

They did not reject Paul’s preaching of the Word. They did not speak out against it with a “froward mouth” and “perverse lips.”

24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

...continued in next post...

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
.....continued from previous post...

The Truth shall be found in the “swaddling clothes” of the Scriptures. We shall hear the preaching of the Truth in this last day…the heavenly wisdom from above (who is mother to of us all) …. and will find the Truth of the parables of the Scriptures for ourselves. Like the Bereans and the shepherds, we are to hear the witnesses….the “angels”…. of the Truth and search for the Truth in the Scriptures ourselves. He is to be laid “in a manger”…we are to make room in our HUMBLE hearts for His Truth. There is NO ROOM for the Truth in the “inn” of proud heart. “Inn” = “ a dissolution.” A proud heart will disesteem the Truth.

(Luke 2:7) And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

We are to hear His messengers in this last day….as the shepherds abiding in the field.

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

His messengers of the Truth shall bring us “good tidings of great joy” in this last day…which shall be to ALL of His people…Jew and Gentile.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

A humble heart….one who will hear the message of the Truth with all readiness of mind…shall see for themselves the Truth behind the parables of the Scriptures.

12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

We shall know His peace….on “earth”….our hearts.

14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Like the shepherds, we are to go unto “Bethlehem”….the “House of Bread”….the Word of God….and see these things for ourselves. The Lord makes known these things to us through His messengers…..and we are to see these things for ourselves by finding them in the Scriptures.

15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.

We are then to be His messengers…and make known abroad the saying which was told us concerning the Truth.

17 And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.
18 And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.

Like Mary, we are also to keep His sayings that we will hear with our ears in our hearts….and ponder them….

19 But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.

….and return to God while we glorify and praise Him (preaching His Truth) for all the things that we hear and see for ourselves in the Scripture of Truth.

20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

The witness of God is GREATER than the witness of men…..

(1 John 5:9 KJV) If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

....we are to believe in His Truth.....the Son of God.

10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

The Ages of ages “life” is in His Son. Life = having unfeigned love for one another in the Truth….the Son of God.

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

The Son of God is come…..arriving within our hearts…. to give us the TRUE understanding of the Scriptures so that we may know Him that is true. God is love. Those who love one another KNOW God. Life = love. We must humble our hearts to His Truth.

(1 John 5:20 KJV) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

The Son of God is come to open up our understanding….so that we might understand the Scriptures. The understanding of the Scriptures is for our instruction into His righteousness.

(Luke 24:45 KJV) Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

And like the shepherds in the night, we are to be His witnesses of the Truth….Christ…. preaching to ALL men everywhere.

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

We are to be witnesses of the things we UNDERSTAND.....

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

And we are to “tarry” in the spiritual, heavenly city of Jerusalem from above….His wisdom. We are to continue to dwell in His wisdom which is from above.

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

We are to dwell in the “city of Jerusalem”….not the literal city…but of the wisdom which is from above which is pure, peaceable (Jerusalem = city of peace,) gentle, easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits….

(James 3:17 KJV) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

We are to dwell in His grace and peace which comes through the revealing KNOWLEDGE of God. The knowledge of God is Christ Jesus who is preached by His witnesses and is to be received in our humbled hearts.

(2 Pet 1:2 KJV) Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Through the knowledge of the Truth, we can overcome the corruption that is in this present religious world of religious man who is motivated by the desires of his own heart….covetousness.

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

If all of these good things be in us and abound, then we shall neither be “barren” nor unfruitful in the FULL knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. We can be His fruitful witnesses….messengers…. of the Truth.

8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Wheeler Do you think that opening the scriptures is the same as opening the seals ?

the book was sealed till the Lamb come to open them

Luk 24:32And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us,

while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?
Dan 12:4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book,

[even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Rev 5:2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice,

Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Rev 6:1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard,

as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Luk 24:45Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

seem to be the same message , like you said its over and over through out the Book :)

the written Word and IS the LIVING WORD :)Psa 40:7Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me,

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 10:7Then said I, Lo, I come

(in the volume of the book it is written of me,)I Come to do thy will O God

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law [is] within my heart.

I have preached righteousness in the great congregation:

lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.

In His Peace C .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Chickapee,

Yes, Revelation is very difficult. I don’t know what the seals really are….but here is a thought: It could be that the opening up of the SEVEN seals (seven being the number for completion) are the fulfilling of things written in the Scriptures and the opening up of our UNDERSTANDING of them. ALL (complete) things must be fulfilled which were written (the sealed book)…..

(Luke 24:44 KJV) And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

…..then he OPENED their MIND….their UNDERSTANDING so that they would understand the Scriptures….

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

Jesus told us predictions beforehand in Matthew 24 which have interesting comparisons to the seals in Revelation. He has told us these things beforehand….the predictions of His presence and the end of the world.

(Mat 24:25 KJV) Behold, I have told you before.

And then He will open up our understanding so that we may SEE….UNDERSTAND…these things. When you shall “see” ALL these things….KNOW that it is near. It is all about KNOWING the meaning of these things….then we know that the end is near.

(Mat 24:33 KJV) So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

After the opening of one of the seals, we see a white horse and he that sat on him had a bow and a crown was given to him….and he went forth conquering and to conquer…..

(Rev 6:1 KJV) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Let’s compare that to Matthew 24…..

(Mat 24:3 KJV) And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

…..the “white horse” would then be the false teachers...the wolves... who have come into the churches saying they have the Truth….having Christ….and have deceived many. They have come already into the church to conquer it with their falsehoods. They have led many astray. Paul had also warned us about the wolves coming in and not sparing the flock. The opening up of the seal opens our UNDERSTANDING of this.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

When the false teachers….the “tares”…the wolves….entered into the churches, they conquered many minds and hearts with their teachings and have taken “peace from the earth.” They have brought wars….fighting among the members of the church. They fight over erroneous theologies. Many hate each other in their hearts…..taking peace from the heart (the “earth.”) Whoever hates his brother is a “murderer.” They “kill” one another with their hate that is in their hearts.

(Rev 6:3 KJV) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Compare that to the “wars” and rumors of wars in Matthew 24. Those who would truly love one another are not to be troubled….for it was predicted that the many in the churches would divide themselves into denominations and fight with each other over erroneous theological differences that were introduced by the wolves…the false teachers…the rider of the white horse.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Then Jesus predicts the third seal……the spiritual FAMINES that are prevalent in the churches. These are all just the beginning pangs of the birth of the revealed Truth to come. There is divisions...envy and strife within the churches... spiritual "pestilences."

Mat 24: 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The third seal deals with famine….

Rev 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The fourth seal…..

(Rev 6:7 KJV) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

….would perhaps be comparable to Matthew 24:9-12….. “death”….and Hades….

Mat 24: 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Many false prophets arise in the churches = the “beasts of the earth”…..who take away the “daily sacrifice” out of the hearts of many. The “daily” is to LOVE ONE ANOTHER……because iniquity abounds, the love of many has grown cold. Religious man needs to be RENEWED from his fighting and hate.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

….to be continued…

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh Wheeler what you have wrote is awesome!

yes I can see this as being to open up our understanding making the scriptures to be fulfilled in our generation [age]

one description for seal is d) being that by which anything is confirmed, proved, authenticated, as by a seal (a token or proof)

the seal of God on thier forheads being the mind of Christ perhaps , obedient to the Law of God

Dan 9:24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity,

and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy

2Ti 2:19Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.

And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

sealed the most Holy !! in Daniel this prophecy Strong's G4973 - sphragis

for me its looking in scriptures for a token , the signs of the times , not with the outward observation , but new eyes of understanding

Phl 1:28And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

copyChkboxOff.gif
2Th 1:5[Which is] a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
looked at the rider of the pale horse being Death and hell following after him and power was given him

Rev 6:8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with1) sword, and with 2)hunger, and with

3)death, and with the 4) beasts of the earth.

these 4 sore judgments Eze 14:21For thus saith the Lord GOD;

How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem,

1)the sword, 2)and the famine, and 3)the noisome beast, 4)and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

the seige of

Jerusalem and testimony of Jesus in Luke 21 and Mark 13 in the mouth of two or 3 witneses Matt 24 ...

I was looking at what Jesus done on the Cross the power to destroy the works of the devil

Hbr 2:14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood,

he also himself likewise took part of the same;

that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

For verily he took not on [him the nature of] angels; but he took on [him] the seed of Abraham.

all i found for now Looking into bondage ............... much blessings in Jesus name .C

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Chickapee,

Thanks for pointing out the four “sore judgments”….I think they are the same as the four horses and their riders. They are the judgments currently upon the people of the church who have strayed away from the new commandment….which is to love one another. Judgment has already started at the church…but He has not dealt with us after our sins…..nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. We have done these things in ignorance of the Truth.

(Psa 103:10 KJV) He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

If we listen to the wrong pastor, then we are led astray down that broad path to ruin: the hatred….the “sword,” envy and strife…. “pestilences”…. “famine.” MANY have been led down that path by the “wide gate” of their mouths that are open to “swallow” any one who will listen to them. They have the “power of death” in their words….and have caused many in the church to go to “sleep”…asleep to His righteousness….asleep to the commandment to love one another.

(Mat 7:13 KJV) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of “false prophets”….the “rider on the white horse”….the “wide gate”…which come to you to conquer you and are dressed in sheep’s clothing...as ministers of righteousness but are really ravening wolves inside. The white horse and its rider have come to conquer those who listen to false prophets….and MANY in the churches are listening to the wrong people. They are a people who are overcome by their captors and need to be delivered by Jesus Christ…the Truth. The revealed Truth is to be preached…manifested…..so that the works of the devil can be destroyed out of our hearts and in our gatherings. The current state of the churches….the divisions, hatred, envy and strife…are a result of the “four horses” and their “riders.” They are judgments for NOT abiding in the doctrine of Christ….loving one another.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Paul knew that after him would ENTER in WOLVES among the churches. They are present in our pulpits….in our gatherings…and they lead many down the wrong path….away from LOVE. They rob them of the fruits of the Spirit.

(Acts 20:28 KJV) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

What is inside the hearts of those who lead others astray is the abomination of desolation…..COVETOUSNESS. Covetousness in the hearts of men has desolated the church….it has turned it into a den of thieves….a house of merchandise. The “rich” have robbed the poor in Spirit of love, joy and peace.

33 I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.

The churches have been desolated by religious man’s covetousness. We are the temple of his body. The abomination of desolation stands where it ought not be….in the temple. False prophets have been made into a house of merchandise….

(John 2:16 KJV) And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign showest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

WE ARE THE TEMPLE! We are the temple that has been ruined by the works of the devil. But He comes to RAISE IT UP ……to resurrect the church out of the “death “ and Hades it has been living in because of wolverine pastors and church leaders. He has the keys of death and Hades to let His church go free.

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

The “temple of his body” has been “destroyed” by the works of the devil. WE are the “temple of his body” that has been desolated…ruined…destroyed.

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

The natural mind only sees the destruction of the temple in 70 AD as a complete fulfillment of Matthew 24. The natural mind forgets that there is a spiritual side also. WE are the temple of His body.

(Mat 24:1 KJV) And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to show him the buildings of the temple.

We are the stones that are not left one upon another. Many have gone astray….being led astray by false prophets. Love should hold us all together as living stones as a spiritual building. When there is no love for one another, then the stones are thrown down…in ruins.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Jesus Christ…the Truth…comes to destroy the works of the devil…the hatred, divisions, envy and strife. The Truth is to be manifested so that the temple that has been ruined (that would be us) can be RAISED up again. We are to be built upon the living Word of God as a holy temple in the Lord.

(Eph 2:20 KJV) And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

He comes to RAISE up the temple of His body that has been ruined by the wolves…the false prophets. The Truth is to be revealed in this last day so that we….as “lively stones”…may love one another…being built up into a spiritual house. God is love. If we love one another, we can then be a habitation of God….for God is love.

(1 Pet 2:5 KJV) Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

Again, the seven seals of Revelation are comparable to what Jesus predicted for the church in Matthew 24. He will open up our understanding so that we may “come and see” the current reality of the churches.

(Rev 6:1 KJV) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

AFTER the seal was opened, John “saw”….he had a “behold” moment….a moment of understanding. We also are to “come and see” the meanings with the opening up of our understanding by Him. The eyes of our understanding are to behold the Truth.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The “white horse” and its rider are those who have entered in to the churches to conquer it with their deceptions. They are dressed as ministers of light….ministers of righteousness…in sheep’s clothing….

(Mat 24:4 KJV) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And because of their entrance into and the conquering of the church, there have been wars and rumors of war within. The “red horse” and its rider have brought the “great sword” into the church and have taken away peace out of the hearts of many. We live in divisions…

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

There are wars and fightings among us because of religious man’s covetousness….in those who lead us astray after there lusts.

(James 4:1 KJV) From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Where there is hate, there are spiritual famines (the black horse) and spiritual pestilences….envy, strife and every evil work.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The Truth comes to destroy the works of the devil….the bitter envying and strife in our hearts…..the fighting and wars....

(James 3:14 KJV) But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

The black horse that followed the other two has brought the “famine”into the church that has been conquered by the false prophets.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

When we are led astray by false prophets, then what follows is a succession of things……hatred of one another in our hearts...divisions….bitter envying and strife in our hearts….every evil work...etc.

To be continued….

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Continuing….

I am thinking that the events of the seven seals are definitely summed up by Jesus by Jesus in Matthew 24. Many see these as fully fulfilled prophecies…literally in the destruction of the temple in 70….but they are keeping the Word in the “tomb” of history when it is LIVING for TODAY. There was a natural AND there IS a spiritual. The temple was literally destroyed…but WE are that temple today whose stones are not left upon another….because of hatred, envy, strife, divisions…brought on by erroneous teachings of covetous men. The natural mind of religious man only sees the dusty history….but history repeats itself.

The apostles were definitely delivered up to be afflicted and some of them were killed 2000 years ago. What is NOW being “killed” is their testimony….their witness of the Truth. In other words, the Scriptures are being wrested…twisted…away from their true meanings….in order to suit the covetousness of the men in the high places of the church. When one makes the Bible say things it is not saying just to get what he wants, then he has “killed” the biblical witnesses’ testimony.

(Mat 24:8 KJV) All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

And people fight over these erroneous theological teachings….they are separated into theological camps of error.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

This corresponds with the fourth and fifth seal….they seem to overlap.

(Rev 6:8 KJV) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The souls of them…..the thoughts and intentions of the hearts which were written by the saints who were led by the Spirit….were slain for the Word of God and for the testimony they held. Their words that are written in the Scriptures are being actively wrested away from the Truth in order for covetous men to mislead others. Their words are “slain”….they are in the mouth of the lions of the church.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

The “fellowservants” are the writers of the “New testament”…..they also were to be “killed” by the church…..just as the writers of the “Old testament” were by the Jewish leaders.

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

They did not listen to Jesus…nor did they hear Moses and the Prophets. They had taken away the key of knowledge. They had “killed” the witness of all the prophets which was shed from the foundation of the world.

(Luke 11:49 KJV) Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

They “killed” the writings of Moses and the prophets….for they did not hear what they said. And so they would not also hear Jesus….killing him.

(Luke 16:29 KJV) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

The many in the church are full and rich…and they have reigned as kings WITHOUT the Truth of the witnesses’ words.

(1 Cor 4:8 KJV) Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you.

…..for their witness has been “appointed to death”…as ungodly men have wrested their worlds.

9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.

The churches have leaned upon their own wisdom of the Bible. A little sarcasm by Paul follows: we are “wise in Christ”….we are strong…we are honorable. And so we deceive ourselves into thinking we are all of these things.

10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

Even unto this PRESENT HOUR….right now….they “hunger and thirst and are naked”….as their words are being wrested by religious man. They are being “slain” for the Word of God and the testimony they hold. They suffer as Jesus suffered…..upon the cross of the ignorance of religious man.

11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;

They are made as the “filth of the world” by the wresting of their words by religious man. But there is no deception in their words…the deception comes out of the hearts and mouths of men who misinterpret their words to get what he wants….money, power, glory, etc.

12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
13 Being defamed, we entreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.
15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

We are to receive the Truth of their words in this last day…for they are LIVING.

(2 Cor 7:1 KJV) Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

We are to receive their words in the knowledge of God. They have wronged no man…they have corrupted no man…they have defrauded no man. Religious men who wrest their words are the ones that are defrauding others.

2 Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man.

Their witness has “died”…but we shall live with them as they Truth of their words…Christ Jesus…enlivens them.

3 I speak not this to condemn you: for I have said before, that ye are in our hearts to die and live with you.
4 Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.

Religious man has fought over the wresting of their words….there was no rest in their “flesh.”

5 For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears.

But they will be comforted by those who will come to properly interpret their words in Christ Jesus.

6 Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus;
7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.

8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Wheeler ..... So Glad you point out the good and evil part of religion ,

I was looking into Babylon , she seems to be the one who gets those vials poured out on her Rev 16 , 17 , 18

the seven seals , 7vials , 7 angels and seven trumpets ...

thought of how we are warned to come out of Her ...

Paul in all of Col chapter 2

Col 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not; and the voice from heaven in Rev also

Rev 18:4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins,

and that ye receive not of her plagues.
I have lots to learn and more so obey .. peace C ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WOW , Love what you showed in Matt 24 !!!
Hoping its untill we are chastened and no longer trust in anything but the Lord God almighty .. and Baylon is far off and away from us all ... :)

Hbr 12:5And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:7If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:11Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous:

nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. :) Blessings C .

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fourth seal…..

(Rev 6:7 KJV) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

….would perhaps be comparable to Matthew 24:9-12….. “death”….and Hades….

Mat 24: 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Many false prophets arise in the churches = the “beasts of the earth”…..who take away the “daily sacrifice” out of the hearts of many. The “daily” is to LOVE ONE ANOTHER……because iniquity abounds, the love of many has grown cold. Religious man needs to be RENEWED from his fighting and hate.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Oh,, AMEN Wheeler !!!! Love/ mercy is key .

Isa 22:22And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder;

so he shall open, and none shall shut;

and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Rev 3:7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;

These things saith he that is holy, he that is true,

he that hath the key of David, he that openeth,

and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

1Jo 3:17But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need,

and shutteth up his bowels [of compassion] from him,

how dwelleth the love of God in him?

knowledge is is key , because they took it away !!

Luk 11:52Woe unto you, lawyers! [who is all about the Law , yet keeps it not ]...

for ye have taken away the key of knowledge:

ye entered not in yourselves,

and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Iam I wrong to think this ?

that the four beasts are described in Ezekiel are the same in Revelation 4

And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud,

and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness [was] about it,

and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Also out of the midst thereof [came] the likeness of four living creatures.

And this [was] their appearance; they had the likeness of a man

And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

And their feet [were] straight feet; and the sole of their feet [was] like the sole of a calf's foot:

and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass

Eze 1:10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
Eze 10:14And every one had four faces: the first face [was] the face of a cherub, and the second face [was] the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.revelation 4 6And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
7And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. 8And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
in Ezek they has divived faces and four wings
in Rev they show full faces and 6 wings ?
In Isaiah 6 we see some kind of creature with 6 wings
Isaiah 6

1In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
2Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.
6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
they cheribums and seraphims and different
keeping this open ...

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the Chreubim minister to the Lord God around the Throne and also the Sepaphims are fiery ministers that take the coals off the altar to purge this sin of Isaiahs unclean lips / lies ? He will now speak the Truth of Gods will according to His purpose ....
is there a differnce between the ministers and the angels? I ask because they make two clear and distinct names here ?

but Moses had an angel /messenger appear to Him Exd 3:2And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed.

And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Hbr 1:7And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment [was] white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne [was like] the fiery flame, [and] his wheels [as] burning fire.

Dan 7:10A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him,

and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
Psa 104:4Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:[Who] laid the foundations of the earth, [that] it should not be removed for ever.

ministers are servants of God pertaining to the holy things ... Strong's H8314 - saraph
1) serpent, fiery serpent
a) poisonous serpent (fiery from burning effect of poison)
2) seraph, seraphim
a) majestic beings with 6 wings, human hands or voices in attendance upon God

these mysteries have me in AWE of Gods ways ...

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Chickapee,

I’ve been pretty busy since I got back….many things going on right now…so my time is limited for now.

Just wanted to talk a little about the cherubim and the seraphim since you mentioned them…..focusing on the cherubim first.

I think that they both … cherubim and the seraphim…represent the entire Scriptures. Specifically, the cherubim are the outward parables of the Scriptures. All of the Scriptures are parables that are to be spiritually interpreted by Christ Jesus in this last day. He is the Truth of the parables. There is a hidden meaning behind what we naturally read with our own earthly minds. When the natural mind of man reads the Bible, he sees the “cherubim”….the outward letter of the Scriptures. For example, the natural mind reads the creation account in Genesis and takes it literally…while missing the true spiritual meaning behind the language of the “parables.”

The Word of Truth comes to us in this last day so that we may know God in Spirit and in Truth. We are all to hear the Scripture of Truth being preached in this last day and we are expected to BELIEVE in it. We are to deny our own religious imaginations and thoughts and interpretations of what we had thought the Bible was saying as we read it with our natural minds. Religious man is expected to believe in the Truth when he hears it.

We are to be careful about how we hear the preaching of the revealed Truth in this last day….for those who will hear and BELIEVE shall be given more of the Truth in abundance. They shall understand the Scriptures more and more as they will believe in it when they hear it. Those who hear but disesteem it…sinning…shall have what they had heard taken away from them. Their understanding shall be darkened because of their unbelief in the Truth. They will not go any further with it because of their lack of faith….their hard and unrepentant hearts shall keep them out of the kingdom….from knowing the mysteries of the kingdom of God.

Mark 4:23-25 KJV
(23)
If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
(24)
And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
(25)
For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

What they did know from hearing the Truth shall be taken from them because of their unbelief in the Truth.

Mat 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

Outside will be those who will hear and NOT believe in it and those who are fearful of what others in the church may say even though they may believe will be cast outside also.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Those who will not have faith in it shall not know the mysteries of the kingdom of God. “But to others in parables” = the cherubim. The parables of the Scriptures are the cherubim.

Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables;that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Those who will not believe in the Truth in this last day are to be “cast out” into darkness….into a lack of understanding. Like the man in the garden of Eden, they will be driven out and the parables will guard the WAY of the Tree of Life. It is the WAY of righteousness that they will not be able to walk in because of their unbelief in the hearing of the spiritual Scripture of Truth.

Gen 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

When religious man stubbornly rises up against the Truth, he places himself as God in the throne of his heart. Our hearts are to be ruled by our God and not ourselves. When we hear the Truth (knowing good) and will speak out against it in our prideful, hard, unrepentant hearts (knowing evil,) we make ourselves as God.

Genesis 3:22-23 KJV
(22) And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

That man shall be judged for his sins....for there will be no more sacrifice for sins as long as he will continue to willfully sin in his unbelief of the Truth.

(23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

The man of sin shall be revealed by his negative reaction to the revealing of the Truth. He will oppose and exalt himself against the Truth...so that he as God shall sit in his own heart showing himself that he is God of his own heart.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV
(3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
(4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

We are to BELIEVE in the Light of the knowledge of God….Jesus Christ…when he is revealed in this last day. His messengers will preach the Word of Truth in this last day so that the church may know Him who is TRUE. We are to hear and have FAITH in the Truth in this last day…..and we are to walk in the WAY of righteousness that leads to the Tree of Life. If we do not, then the “darkness” shall come upon us…..being driven out as judgment for our sins of rebellion against the hearing of the Truth.

John 12:35-40 KJV
(35) Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

If we will not believe, then Jesus….the Truth….shall depart from us and shall hide himself behind the “cherubim”…..the parables of the Scriptures….who will guard the WAY of righteousness from the sinners of the church.

(36)
While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Jesus departed and hid himself from the UNBELIEVERS of the religious:

(37)
But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:

Because of the lack of faith, the unbelievers shall have their eyes of their understanding blinded and their hearts hardened as judgment for their sins.

(38)
That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
(39)
Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
(40) He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

This also comes from Isaiah in relation to the seraphim….the wings of the seraphim covered the face (the unbelievers understanding shall be darkened)….and the wings covered the feet (they shall walk in darkness….in unrighteousness.)

Isa 6:2
Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

To be continued…

Upvote 0