Conspiracies Attacking My Faith

PureWolf

Feb 11, 2006
✟12,305.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Every so often I learn of or am reminded of something that doesn't fit with my faith. For instance, I've heard of conspiracies in the Bible such as Jesus having a marriage and an alien race called the Annunaki. Or findings of skeletal remains of an unknown hybrid humanoid species. Things like this concern me. I want to have unshakable faith. I really do. What do you make of such things? Please help.

Reactions: Sarah G

Sep 2, 2017
Dordrecht
✟8,085.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
So i was reading this and thinking about 2 Timothy 4 specifically verse 4

3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

All the conspiracies are seductive but really they are senseless, they tickle the imagination but it's all good for nothing information. Stay sober about it

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Every so often I learn of or am reminded of something that doesn't fit with my faith. For instance, I've heard of conspiracies in the Bible such as Jesus having a marriage and an alien race called the Annunaki. Or findings of skeletal remains of an unknown hybrid humanoid species. Things like this concern me. I want to have unshakable faith. I really do. What do you make of such things? Please help.
Just read your Bible and pray to God that He give you unshakable faith.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

I regard most such ideas as bunk but I should add that a married Jesus is a real possibility.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It all sounds pretty goofy. People who follow such things are goofy.
I hope that helps.

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Conspiracies have just enough truth to hook you. Then once you are hooked into reading the story, all of the subjective matter is propagated.
There are many strange things that happen in world history. A lot of strange artifacts, megaliths, mythology books and then the fact that most historical books were burned after 70CE. Add to that secretive governments and behind-the-scene billionaires who control the worlds monetary assets.

All I can say is that if you believe any conspiracy theory, you are guaranteed to be believing "some" false materials. It is statistically probable. So for me, I might entertain a certain theory but refuse to buy in.
That really goes with the news as well.
All these stories are is a trap and the end result is always fear and uncertainty.
Funny part is, if you simply ignore it all it cannot affect you.

Upvote 0

AfterThought

Thirst 2 Given & Know
Apr 11, 2016
USA
✟19,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry it my posting has offended you
I kind of know what it is like
The Jehovah Witnesses come to my parent's house
Have different beliefs one of them is that Jesus died on a stake and not the cross
Anyways I apologize

Upvote 0