• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Conservative Christianity Prayer Thread

Discussion in 'Conservative Christianity' started by catofhope, Jul 19, 2007.

1. BelindaP

BelindaP Senior Contributor

+664
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praying for you, Tenebrae. It's still summer here, but the fibro is giving me hell, too. What a sucky disease. :(

2. Cris413

Cris413 Senior Veteran Supporter

+1,057
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    OH MY! Sorry I misunderstood...:prayer: I'm glad to hear God is moving in the situation...we serve an awesome God and He is able!

3. Criada

Criada Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,795
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Praying for you, Tenebrae :hug:

4. AlabamaStreetPreacher

AlabamaStreetPreacher Seeking the Lord's Way

+11
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I have recently rededicated my life and am struggling. The sinful man is pulling me back and I am struggling. Please lift me up today as I need it dearly.

Thank you and my God bless.

5. negal

negal Newbie

+4
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying for everyone here!

6. brontosaurusREX

brontosaurusREX Carbivore

+23
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Anyone have something that needs praying for, I'm here to pray.

7. funkybunch52

funkybunch52 Newbie

+0
    Christian
    I pray for our President Obama in his daily decisions and hard measures that he has to take every day. Must be a hard job. Some people try and throw the Muslim label at him, but those people are not christians. They are politicians. I'm not that stupid. Thank you, Mr. President for helping to bring us out of this recession that you did not cause, but are working to amend.

8. Pamelav

Pamelav Child of God.

+338
    Salvation Army
    Married
    US-Republican
    I see this thread pretty died out in 2009. Too bad, it sparked my interest when I saw it.
    Since the last prayer was political, I pray the Lord would put his choosing of who the president should be. I've heard many preachers on the radio talking about praying for revival in this country, then the Lord will heal our Land. Where is that scripture, I believe in Hosea.
    Blessings...

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  9. pureinheart

pureinheart Member

+14
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Thank you Jesus for this section/forum. Your word says to pray without ceasing, so I ask Lord God that You rise Your intercessors to pray according to Your word.

We thank you that each and every prayer is being/been answered and we thank you for the honor to pray on others behalf.

Give us strength and wisdom to proceed in this daily life, and give each and everyone of us a burning desire to seek Your face....forgive us our trespasses and we forgive those who have trespassed against us.

Heal us Lord, in Jesus name, amen

10. pureinheart

pureinheart Member

+14
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Wow, I was led to this thread too, not too long after you...awesome...Lord, what she said...Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven....

11. psusac

psusac Newbie

+0
    Unitarian
    Hi, I'm trying to get some help with a school project, I have a survey monkey survey that I need to post for school. Can you help me to post it? I can't get a link on this thread until I complete 50 posts.

12. tobethebest

tobethebest Veteran

+62
    Protestant
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, as you know our veterans have always held a soft spot in my heart. I pray sincerely Lord that their hearts be in a place where they know that in serving their country, they are also serving you. They are warriors Lord, on the front lines and given obstacles that can question the very existence of God. They need you Lord, now more than ever. They are tested every day and they have earned the right to all things in Jesus' name. Protect them Lord and bring them home safe and free from the pains of post traumatic stress disorder, that they may love their families in the comfort of their homes without worry or addictions. Give them the strength of Samson and the wisdom of Solomon to do those things set before them, in Jesus precious name. Amen

13. Metal Minister

Metal Minister New Year, Still Old School!

+450
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that your love and healing be on those in Connecticut after this horrible tragedy, and I pray they feel your presence and love to know they are not alone in their sorrow. In Jesus' sweet precious name, amen.

14. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,756
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying that God blesses all who come and go here. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

15. CindyLee

CindyLee Newbie

+1
    Protestant
    Single
    hey really nice lines out there.

16. brinny

+107,756
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    i had forgotten about this thread.

Praying that God mooooves as only He can to win the hearts, minds, souls of all who do not know Him on this site, and to gather His own to Him so they seek His face, and that He send scattering the enemy and his dominions from this place. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

17. aggiefan47

aggiefan47 Newbie

+1
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    pray for all who work to preach and teach the word of God

18. brinny

+107,756
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying in agreement.

19. canisee

canisee Newbie

+565
    Christian
    Private
    I also agree. May this excellent site, and all that are here
    have a real change towards Him, and each other in 2014.

20. Aviela

Aviela Bubbles

+1,269
    Christian
    Private
    Prayer for all of Christian Forums and this forum... that all who post here be edified and grow closer to you Father.

Thank you for this site and this forum. Thank you that there is a place to meet and to fellowship. Help us to be edifying to one another and help us to do things according to your will.

In Jesus name amen.