US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
hi there fellow believers. question. there is this guy who likes me alot and i like him too. but since he is an unbeliever does that mean i cannot start a relationship with him since it says in the bible dont be yoke with an unbeliever.
Maybe share the Word of God with him and tell him you are a Christian. Maybe buy him a Bible. Maybe he will come to a knowledge of God.

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi there fellow believers. question. there is this guy who likes me alot and i like him too. but since he is an unbeliever does that mean i cannot start a relationship with him since it says in the bible dont be yoke with an unbeliever.
I'm nearly sixty. I have many years to look back on, and I have made many mistakes in my life. However, the worst and most devastating mistake I made, that had far reaching consequences on my life was to go out with a non believer when I was 21.

• Agree
Reactions: messager777
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
he is an unbeliever does that mean i cannot start a relationship with him since it says in the bible dont be yoke with an unbeliever.

Yes, it means to not get yoked to a non-believer. I have been down that road and it leads to much pain. Some will say take him to church pray with him and for him and possibly he will change -- to be born again? This is usually a long shot, some may call it missionary dating -- not the way to go. Find a man that loves and fears the Lord as much as you do.
M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: messager777
Upvote 0

offenbarung

Aug 9, 2017
zuerich
✟16,298.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes, it means to not get yoked to a non-believer. I have been down that road and it leads to much pain. Some will say take him to church pray with him and for him and possibly he will change -- to be born again? This is usually a long shot, some may call it missionary dating -- not the way to go. Find a man that loves and fears the Lord as much as you do.
M-Bob

thank you so much for your advice

Upvote 0

offenbarung

Aug 9, 2017
zuerich
✟16,298.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Divorced
Ask him would he want to go to church with you? Give him time... maybe he's never been exposed to it && would love to learn?
yes you are also right he doesnt know there is a Faith walk .somehow he doesnt know really what i am talking about but he is open to learn about it.

Upvote 0

offenbarung

Aug 9, 2017
zuerich
✟16,298.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Divorced
M-Bob

i live in switzerland alot of People here dont know about Christ.it is a sad Thing and if ever they are in the pentecostal church the foundation is shallow.i am so blessed by the leading of the Lord i am in a Word of Faith church.there are only few of us but i am growing in the knowlege of Christ.thankful for knowing the LORD.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

offenbarung

Aug 9, 2017
zuerich
✟16,298.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Divorced
hallo strength from within

my son is the same Age as you are.how i wish he will really be so interested in Christ and know His words.though my son is Born again .he lives a very worldly life and how i wish he will find a Born again Christian woman .do u go to a word of faith church like Keith moore ????

Upvote 0

harrison bremil

Sep 6, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
✟16,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
of course you can date him, there is a %100 possibility that the relationship might lead to marriage, you might change him completely and bring him more closer to God, if you want more advice on what you can do or steps you can take, text me on this number +702 829-0031...harrison

Upvote 0