Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Last summer
a free concert in the park in the Bronx
some really nice Latino music . I got off work around 5 and was there until the concert ended . I live in Queens which is a long way away ( NYC is huge)

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I've mostly been to Christian ones. I have been to some country music ones when I was a kid. I have not been to a concert since Summer of 2012, and it was a Fourth of July celebration with Christian musicians a large church was putting on outside in the heat in Texas with NO shade.

I have a hard time being around a crowd. I get panicky. Too many people contained in one place has become a terrifying situation for me. I think it is partly due to progressive physical disability that make it difficult for me to move quickly. If there were an emergency, I'm going to be one of the ones who get trampled. No, thank you.

Upvote 0

name_is_irrelevant

Jun 16, 2018
Farton
✟6,276.00
Country
Afghanistan
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What kind of music concerts have you been to?

Local indie rock gigs.

When's the last time you went to one?

Years ago now lol. I mostly listen to music while doing something else now. Also my tastes are pretty dated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Off the top of my head:
Rage Against the Machine, Sepultura/Soulfly, Pantera/Down, Coal Chamber/Devildriver, the Offspring, Nothingface, American Head Charge, the Hunger, Machine Head, Kittie, Slayer.

The last "concert" I was at was more of a bar atmosphere than a concert but a band Alter Ego played. That was 4 years ago I guess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sir Robbins

Waiting for Fall
Sep 28, 2012
Saint Augustine, FL
✟52,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian
Woah. That RATM or Pantera would have been killer shows. I saw Pantera at Ozzfest years ago and it was cccrrraaaazzzzy.

crazy they go on without Dime.... is Phil singing for them again?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums